View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:01 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Seven-Year Medal - Destiny Discovered 

Post Re: Seven-Year Medal - Destiny Discovered
Kevin9809 wrote:
How do you never miss a day "playing" this game and not reach rank 1800 in seven years? I'm curious.

To reach 1800 in 7 years is about 2 ranks every 3 days. I was around rank 1750 when I saw the Porowyn requirement of rank 2000 (yikes), which was reduced to 1800 a short time later (whew). I've never been in a rush to rank. This is a game of persistence, not a rank race. My comfortable speed after rank 500 was to rank about every 2 days. Gave me time to build up my planets, plenty of rank points each rank, did plenty of damage in base battles (which aren't the best for exp) and do some of the E drain missions without worrying so much about refills.

Yeah, I know there are plenty who have ranked faster. And suspect there are others taking more time. I suspect the rank requirement is so someone who went inactive for a period has to do some catch up. Not to push consistent players to rank faster.

Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:18 am

Whraven wrote:
Kevin9809 wrote:
How do you never miss a day "playing" this game and not reach rank 1800 in seven years? I'm curious.

To reach 1800 in 7 years is about 2 ranks every 3 days. I was around rank 1750 when I saw the Porowyn requirement of rank 2000 (yikes), which was reduced to 1800 a short time later (whew). I've never been in a rush to rank. This is a game of persistence, not a rank race. My comfortable speed after rank 500 was to rank about every 2 days. Gave me time to build up my planets, plenty of rank points each rank, did plenty of damage in base battles (which aren't the best for exp) and do some of the E drain missions without worrying so much about refills.

Yeah, I know there are plenty who have ranked faster. And suspect there are others taking more time. I suspect the rank requirement is so someone who went inactive for a period has to do some catch up. Not to push consistent players to rank faster.

I'm not knocking on you or anything, but I was curious. I'm rank 2124 after 6.5 years. I npced a bit, but not nearly as much as others. I focused more on missions and such, but I have at a minimum checked the game daily lol.

Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:35 pm

SO i have now done the porowyn's arrival 6x but only received 3 prismatic energy.

Anyone else experience this? Thinking its ticket time, but figured i'd ask first. Wondering if for some reason using kriell to unlock the mission somehow negates getting the energy for that run.

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:25 am

juiceman wrote:
SO i have now done the porowyn's arrival 6x but only received 3 prismatic energy.

Anyone else experience this? Thinking its ticket time, but figured i'd ask first. Wondering if for some reason using kriell to unlock the mission somehow negates getting the energy for that run.

No problems here. Even doubling down about every day with Kriell. Stupid question here, but have you been ranking your Porowyn? Because that uses Prismo juice...

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:26 pm
Profile WWW

juiceman wrote:

are you ranking up your porrowyn. Each rank consumes 1 prismatic energy. So if you raixed it 3xs, you've (unless your being stupid because theres no reason to delay at all) hit porowyns meditation 3x which consumed 3 of the 6 energy you gained.

Stark Tech Inside

Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:30 pm

yup i was ranking him, neglected to look at the additional cost of 1 energy to do it..all is well..i actually realized briefly after posting

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:39 am

juiceman wrote:

Guess not such a stupid question after all...

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:37 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6