View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:31 pm

Eleven year medal? 

Post Eleven year medal?
Beginner's Hub seems like an odd place to post about the eleven year award

Actually, the reason I'm posting at all is because this is the first time I've ever come to the forum and found no Active Topics, but since it was the only topic I could think of, what do you all think would make a good 11 year medal award?

Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:39 pm

Post Re: Eleven year medal?
The best option I can think of is that it activates all of the new content that we've NOT gotten over the last few years. New LM, npcs, mission chains and CT lab items.

Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:19 pm

Three possibilities spring to mind. The first is the abilities to unrift a rift world and get your artifact back so you can rift a different one. The second would be a random enrichment of a Dyson world. Third would be a scan boost that would enable a player to see ALL enemy ships on their BT no matter how many Darmos Drones they were carrying.

Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:35 pm

Bloodied Unbowed wrote:
Three possibilities spring to mind. The first is the abilities to unrift a rift world and get your artifact back so you can rift a different one. The second would be a random enrichment of a Dyson world. Third would be a scan boost that would enable a player to see ALL enemy ships on their BT no matter how many Darmos Drones they were carrying.

I like your first two suggestions although I do not believe in "power creeping" anymore so a special ship design should be enough. That way Dan could concentrate on adding content for EVERYONE or at least for us veterans that have little to do past rank 2200+.

Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:10 pm