View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Where is Darkness Falls? 

Maybe the cap is for the lepus event!! Since its a Super Sensor etc Maybe its not a permanent cap!! Someone in legion Im visiting mentioned that!!

Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:42 pm

devs here are just as terrible as the devs of Ubisoft

Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:28 am

As a professional who works in the consulting industry, this game is a textbook example of how to run a successful business venture into the ground.

Losing your touch with customers, who drive revenue, is not the way to encourage loyalty and continued business.

Rank 4500 Dark Smuggler
Galaxy Battleships
Guardian of Taltheria X2 and Vorigar X6

Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:52 pm

If this change is total BS, especially the Darkness Falls Mission, with all of the different missions, the prismatic, etc. that require a MASSIVE amount of CTP this was the one way to make up all of the CTP to be able to do this. Without this gaining all of the needed CTP to do these things is goign to be next to impossible.

I Really wish we coudl have a direct conversation with the developer on this and what insane thought process he had on doing this, these are things that have been there for 12 years.. changing it now is absurd.

Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:27 pm

Chade wrote:
If this change is total BS, especially the Darkness Falls Mission, with all of the different missions, the prismatic, etc. that require a MASSIVE amount of CTP this was the one way to make up all of the CTP to be able to do this. Without this gaining all of the needed CTP to do these things is goign to be next to impossible.

I Really wish we coudl have a direct conversation with the developer on this and what insane thought process he had on doing this, these are things that have been there for 12 years.. changing it now is absurd.

Totally agree, and when I can no longer scan for all the Genosynths, do LM tasks that require scanning, and scan for all the drops for seasonal then I will quit.

Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:48 pm

Exterminus wrote:
I cry BS on the cloaked planets. If you are active, and have a cloak of over, say 3000 total, no one is gonna find your planets. I have been scanning for 14 years and have never, never, never found a planet that was active and had a cloak after that.

As for inactive players, the cloak on their planets goes to 0 (zero) so ANYONE can find them.

Absolutely true. I've scanned dozens of x20 artifact planets and not a single one has had an active owner and more than 5k cloak. At least 95% were inactive owned and equally visible to all.

Since Dan remains radio silent I will add one tidbit that may provide a clue as to why Stellar Cartography was limited. For the first time in ages I did an old fashioned scan blitz last night where I tried to scan as many planets as possible over the course of an hour. My final count was 150% of my last maximum. So there has definitely been a tweak to allow more scanning per hour. Also the Bizian Star Atlas once again proved absolutely useless.

Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:40 pm

Well, Dan, plus any other devs have said NOTHING, all we've had here so far is speculation that makes little or no sense as to why. I haven't upgraded Cuniculus or Chromatic Cannon for the first time, as a result.
Bloodied Unbowed wrote:
Absolutely true. I've scanned dozens of x20 artifact planets and not a single one has had an active owner and more than 5k cloak. At least 95% were inactive owned and equally visible to all.

Since Dan remains radio silent I will add one tidbit that may provide a clue as to why Stellar Cartography was limited. For the first time in ages I did an old fashioned scan blitz last night where I tried to scan as many planets as possible over the course of an hour. My final count was 150% of my last maximum. So there has definitely been a tweak to allow more scanning per hour. Also the Bizian Star Atlas once again proved absolutely useless.
Are you basing this count on a single scan?

I didn't notice any difference, I managed to get several scan runs in before my purgers ran out, scanning seems the same to me, you either get major lag or you don't.

Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:18 pm

Exterminus wrote:
I cry BS on the cloaked planets. If you are active, and have a cloak of over, say 3000 total, no one is gonna find your planets. I have been scanning for 14 years and have never, never, never found a planet that was active and had a cloak after that.

As for inactive players, the cloak on their planets goes to 0 (zero) so ANYONE can find them.

Bloodied Unbowed wrote:

In the first few days of Lepus I scanned 4 active 15x planets with more than 6k cloak, one of them I just fluxed from Vimto the other night. They were all found without explorer or UST buffs (around 24k scan). I wouldn't set your bar too low on cloaking. Seems like the 12-13k range is where I have never seen any of my planets get tapped or taken.

Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2