View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Zolazin Debris 

I currently need 45 Zolazin Debris and I will not be able to complete the quest because I am going to B.C. for two weddings and I was wondering if anyone has some extra peices that were never used or they got more over time. Thanks. (I need 30 for myself and 15 for my friend for a total of 45) I may be able to offer things in return for the pieces aswell.

Thanks!

Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:04 pm

You should be so lucky. I can't even see then Zolazin ships.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:58 pm

Yeah, i am so so soooooooooo disgusted by the fact tat at lvl 100, all i see are lvl 120s almost impossible to beat ships. And yeah, disabling them bring more 120s.....

Where on earth (or galaxy) are the zolazin! Dan - do something abt this!
And perhaps simply allocate a special NPC slot for just zolazin ships! AND for god's sake, lvl 100 does not mean u onli battle high lvl zolazin ships. Its not fair for the high lvls. Aint it supposed to be u get to gun down whoever the low lvl zolazin ships too? o.O

Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:09 am

I finished it finally, but kept my race, changed my proffesion to builder. I wasted maybe 200k or more on repairs.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9503 The 1.8 Adventure Update thread

Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:16 am

I just need 5 more debris and i'll have fully completed the mission. There's a Zolazin in my list right now. I guess we're luckier than some, Robert.

My folding@home stats :)

Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:47 am

I just finished it. That was a damn lot of work to go through for the artifact that it gives. Don't let ht XP to Energy ratio fool you. You will only do the mission 10 times and only after sinking a lot of energy into destroying Zolazin ships (and other ships to get to the Zolazin ships) I really appreciate being able to smack around NPC ships (and the XP/Energy ratio is pretty good when you win) but I will probably drop the frequency in which I do that.

Now I'm debating if I actually want to change my race or profession. I had not considered doing so before.

Sean

Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:22 am

Sean Powell wrote:
I really appreciate being able to smack around NPC ships (and the XP/Energy ratio is pretty good when you win) but I will probably drop the frequency in which I do that.

I did the math and for me, it is win-win...

4 attacks to destroy their ship* = 20 energy + 5 energy for mission = 25 energy

Experience = 12 + 8 + 12 + 7 + 20 (beating the ship bonus) + 65 (mission) = 124 experience

124 experience/25 energy = 4.96 exp/energy spent. That is pretty good to me.

Once the mission goes away, it drops down to 2.95 which is still decent but I won't be farming it.

*I am rank 82 and my weapons aren't super (still in Graviton Shearing).

Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:41 pm

odiewoof wrote:
Yeah, i am so so soooooooooo disgusted by the fact tat at lvl 100, all i see are lvl 120s almost impossible to beat ships. And yeah, disabling them bring more 120s.....

Where on earth (or galaxy) are the zolazin! Dan - do something abt this!
And perhaps simply allocate a special NPC slot for just zolazin ships! AND for god's sake, lvl 100 does not mean u onli battle high lvl zolazin ships. Its not fair for the high lvls. Aint it supposed to be u get to gun down whoever the low lvl zolazin ships too? o.O

Rank 100, put 2 microwarp nacelle + tons of hull and weapons. Hit them bad! (2 nacelle due to deck limitation)
You should be fine with this configuration, keep on repairing your hull.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]