View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Help Requested 

I took a planet from an inactive player. Unfortunately I made the mistake of setting traps on it, and now his legion is pounding me. Can anyone help me?

If they really wanted it back, all they had to do was ask. I only took the planet because the original owner hadn't gone up in level for a week.

Attackers:

Last edited by Cothordin on Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Check my post in response to this

Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:08 am

Sounds to me like your s**t outta luck buddy :)

Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:54 am

looks like an organization, but Jeff in the future refrain from using people's names on the forums. We dont want to turn people into to pariahs and such from whats said here.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:57 am

Yeah, you don't want to be a pariah.

I'm the boogie-man

BOOGIE-OOGIE-OOGIE-OOGIE-OOGIE!

See, doesn't work.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:46 am

Just planet flux it, or wait the 12 hours until the legion alert disappears.

Is the planet a juicy one like Oceanic, Terran, etc?

Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:20 pm

Cothordin wrote:
looks like an organization, but Jeff in the future refrain from using people's names on the forums. We dont want to turn people into to pariahs and such from whats said here.

Is that a forum rule? I don't remember seeing it when I read the forum rules. I've never been on a game forum with that sort of rule.

Veristek wrote:
Just planet flux it, or wait the 12 hours until the legion alert disappears.

Is the planet a juicy one like Oceanic, Terran, etc?

Never seen a planet flux. It's a volcanic with extremely rich minerals. Worth taking from an inactive; pointless to fight over. He finally did what he should have done in the first place and talked to me. I released the planet. It cost me 5 million credits. No big deal. I'll make up the artifacts I lost in a couple of days.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:43 pm

Jeff_Wilson63 wrote:
Cothordin wrote:

Is that a forum rule? I don't remember seeing it when I read the forum rules. I've never been on a game forum with that sort of rule.

Yes, yes it is. Unless someone openly says there so and so, we assume that they want to stay confidential. As for rules, where is this rule page that you speak of?

Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:03 pm

Well, technically, this 'rule' had existed prior to the existence of custom character names, so its less of an issue now. It just comes down to respecting players' privacy. :)

Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:15 pm

Jeff_Wilson63 wrote:
Never seen a planet flux. It's a volcanic with extremely rich minerals. Worth taking from an inactive; pointless to fight over. He finally did what he should have done in the first place and talked to me. I released the planet. It cost me 5 million credits. No big deal. I'll make up the artifacts I lost in a couple of days.

How did you give up the planet? 5 Galaxy Points? Or let him invade it right back?

I don't think I'd give up such a good mining planet for "free" or without recompense. Just being honest here.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:04 am

I'm overflowing with high mineral planets. 5 that are Large/Rich or better and uncolonized. It's not worth the effort to defend from a legion twice the size of mine.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:17 pm

Jeff_Wilson63 wrote:
I'm overflowing with high mineral planets. 5 that are Large/Rich or better and uncolonized. It's not worth the effort to defend from a legion twice the size of mine.

in 30 ranks your not going to be saying that

Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Probably -- but that's over a month away and there are other unallied planets in that range.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:29 pm

I'm going 40% mining, 40% research, and 20% artifacts so I can afford all the expensive stuff later on. I've heard some stuff costs like 100 million, and I need about 5 - 6 million to invade planets now, plus at least 2 to 3 million to fully max out the buildings on my planets. It all adds up pretty quickly.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:08 am

I go 50% research, 30% mining, 15% artifact, 5% exotics and dysons, balanced to reword it, as exotics and dysons have AWESOME all resources.(if I ever find one of those). Right now I can only have 16 planets, so 8 research(have six right now, need 2, but those are hard to find as most ppl know), 4 mining(met goal), and 2 artifact(met goal) and no exotics or dysons.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9503 The 1.8 Adventure Update thread

Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]