View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 So i got my planet back 

So today i got 90 Gp's and got a f.a.t.h.e.r and a planet flux...oh and removed my relays and got a energy recharge and toke back a massive terra planet back from a guy who conquered it when i was level 12
But will he be able to see that i attacked? I have fluxed it and guarded it with my ship and artifacts...But can he see that i attacked or will the flux just hide that i attacked....so really can he attack me and try and take it back?
(also i am very happy i have waited since level 12(lucky right?)till now(level 52) to get it back.....and now Its just liek YAY)

Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:54 am

if he shared it 12 or fewer hours before you took it, then he will be able to see the planet untill the end of the share, otherwise the planet is safe and that is likely the case if the invasion was at all swift. He will get a notification with your ship on it though.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:57 am

SpoonyJank wrote:
if he shared it 12 or fewer hours before you took it, then he will be able to see the planet untill the end of the share, otherwise the planet is safe and that is likely the case if the invasion was at all swift. He will get a notification with your ship on it though.

It was very swift............so can he attack me? or the planet?
(edit....he seems a little bit inactive like playing every so often but not very much.....Also he has or is in no legion so yeah....)

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:15 am

he can attack you from the invasion notification for for two days if you don't fight back. If you hack, raid, disable him or spring a trap he gets another two day notification.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:25 am

SpoonyJank wrote:
he can attack you from the invasion notification for for two days if you don't fight back. If you hack, raid, disable him or spring a trap he gets another two day notification.

Thank you

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:40 am

grats on biding your time and getting back what was yours. its what makes the game great.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:59 pm

Aggross wrote:
grats on biding your time and getting back what was yours. its what makes the game great.

yeah i waited till i was strong(he's only ranked up 2 levels since he toke my planet) so am only 10 levels below him And i was talking to one of my legion officers and hes all like you should take it and i was like yeah (i was going to sooner or later but yeah) so yeah I had support(even though i didnt call my legion to help with invading...but what i dont get is this is a large terra planet and he only has 65 defence on it at lest some attack to ward of players right? even if it was only 5 attack it still kinda helps)(but now i only have defence but i am guarding it so about 150 or more Attack...plus my 16% legion bonus it is pretty well protected now)

Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]