View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 awards for completed missions 

does everyone get the same rewards for completing 3-6-9 ect missions. i have gotten 2 devices the cut down time by 10 secs and soldiers outpost. since i have 4 gas giants out of 6 planets, this should help. on a separate topic is there any other way to get political favor needed to build them? any help would be appericated

That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

Sun May 02, 2010 1:32 am

yes everyone gets the same for completing the same amount of missions, no political favor can only be gained through missions. There is more then 1 that awards them though if your wondering.

Sun May 02, 2010 1:33 am

Is there a list of these completion rewards somewhere? I have a feeling that I'm missing some but I'd like to see what I "should" have before I start complaining. ;)

I have completed 68 missions so far and the only items I have received that were not specifically listed as a reward for the individual mission are one Omicron Injector and one Harmonic Resonator.

Tue May 04, 2010 7:33 pm

Check at the bottom of the mission tab. This completions is missions ended, not completed. (Mission removed from list)

Tue May 04, 2010 7:39 pm

That makes more sense. Thanks!

Tue May 04, 2010 7:47 pm

some were abilities. like buildings on planets. I think the Anti-Resistance base was one reward (50 def and 25 cloak for 200k and 5 political favor points)

so far I have on my ship (no particular order)

omicron injector (+10 energy recharge)
Prototype Mech XV (+15 attack bonus during planetary invasion)
Combat Analyzer (+15 attack and +5 defense)
Harmonic Resonator (+10 seconds recharge rate on shields)
Q-Phase Battery Array (+15 to max energy and +15 to max shield
Thrust Stabilizer (+10 defense and +30 hull)
AI supercomputer (+5 to scan, attack, defense, and cloaking)
Gamma Channeler (+15 cloak and +10 attack)

Tue May 04, 2010 7:48 pm

Anti resistance base is from mission I think

Tue May 04, 2010 7:49 pm

Some of those items look really nice! Now I have to decide whether to focus on the "little" missions to move up in the rewards list, or keep doing the Prejor mission for more +75 Cloak items for my best planets... :?

Tue May 04, 2010 7:51 pm

well there was some planetary building in there. just dont remember which. Ahhhh, Pretty sure its the Soldier Outpost (+90 Invasion denfense for 50k and 5 political favor)

Tue May 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Yeoman Smith wrote:
Some of those items look really nice! Now I have to decide whether to focus on the "little" missions to move up in the rewards list, or keep doing the Prejor mission for more +75 Cloak items for my best planets... :?

I say stick to the missions you want to. the rewards will come. Just don't jump from mission to mission. Pick one and finish it all the way through.

Another tip is to mainly focus on missions that say "unlocks new mission". cause those MAY open up something REALLY nice.

Tue May 04, 2010 7:53 pm

Aggross wrote:
Yeoman Smith wrote:

I say stick to the missions you want to. the rewards will come. Just don't jump from mission to mission. Pick one and finish it all the way through.

Another tip is to mainly focus on missions that say "unlocks new mission". cause those MAY open up something REALLY nice.

Have yet to see one that dosnt lead to something nice

Wed May 05, 2010 12:04 am

Yeah, what Coth said. Pick one and keep at it til it's done.

Personally, I like to do the limited missions, at least 1 or 2 rounds each, depending on how good the reward is. I'll let other missions go unfinished. I figure those will still be there later, but the special ones end all too soon! And the rewards are usually very, very good- for example the one that ended a few days ago got me +80 scanning for only 20 space, small enough to keep installed all the time.

I switch to the lower energy missions to use up excess points now and then before logging off, or before leveling (to maximize xp gain into the next level.)

Wed May 05, 2010 12:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]