View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 My new progress in power-leveling 

Picture: With relays UN-installed

2500research/hr
700art/hr
400mining/hr
approximately (rounded)

i have isomorphic relays just researched! and going to gain additional energy as i have nearly finished stryll target for the following missions for genetar transmitters. (:

Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:43 pm

haha SOOOO closeeee

that is impressive though, having an energy to rank ratio of 15.12, seeing how I'm "only" at 10.56
I can't get that close to auto-ranking, great job!

Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:49 pm

TheSpartan wrote:
haha SOOOO closeeee

that is impressive though, having an energy to rank ratio of 15.12, seeing how I'm "only" at 10.56
I can't get that close to auto-ranking, great job!

Thanks (: Ive been doing just over 4 levels a day. I also did 15 in one day from a 2.7xp ratio mission using the neural interfaces to boost it to 3xp/energy. Going for genetarr transmitters before continuing to complete whatever mission I can (: been playing just under a month.
And wow, nice 10.56? thats still good if you aint got a weak build (:
Also havent used any of my cubes/tri matrixes yet, got 20 of them stalled up. Waiting for my max module energy before using 1.
rank 154 right now. Hopefully level up another 5 or so times if im lucky (;

Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:43 am

You are doing a GREAT job at power-ranking, but it seems like you're barely making your upkeep. Also your ship has to be one of the easiest, if not THE easiest, targets I've ever seen around your rank.

If you dont mind me asking. What are you hoping to accomplish by power-ranking so much?

Leader of Atomic Force
Join us http://apps.facebook.com/galaxylegion/l ... Q9Njk1NA==

Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:58 am

Not only targets, but what do you expect to shoot with 35 attack?

I get that you are stripped down for the energy mods right now, but the question still stands.

However, if it floats your boat, then more power to you and good luck.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:08 am

Hey eventually there will be more decks to cover attack mods, and with a low build like mine, I dont need defenses as the max hit on me is low from low decks comparison. I will have a fair attack and a lot of hull in the future. Enough to disable someone and do npc runs. As with a lot of planets producing artifact points will give me what im looking for. Thanks. Im fair from finishing all missions, so it will keep me busy in the meantime. Im brushing through upkeep easily, Ive just went through a planet scan, using more then a couple bil to replace my cores and scanners etc just before I took this, no luck in finding anything good though :) Im trying to accomplish what everyone is trying to accomplish, being the best in the galaxy.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:19 am

kimsy2 wrote:
Hey eventually there will be more decks to cover attack mods, and with a low build like mine, I dont need defenses as the max hit on me is low from low decks comparison. I will have a fair attack and a lot of hull in the future. Enough to disable someone and do npc runs. As with a lot of planets producing artifact points will give me what im looking for. Thanks. Im fair from finishing all missions, so it will keep me busy in the meantime. Im brushing through upkeep easily, Ive just went through a planet scan, using more then a couple bil to replace my cores and scanners etc just before I took this, no luck in finding anything good though :) Im trying to accomplish what everyone is trying to accomplish, being the best in the galaxy.

In the future it could work well, but as of now your ship is quite weak (I mean no offense). Your build may be small compared to those around you, but it can still take enough damage that you would likely be a top target on my battle tab (and I am a significantly lower rank).

Autoranking off missions takes a significant amount of energy though, and that's very impressive.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:29 am

RigorMortis wrote:
kimsy2 wrote:

In the future it could work well, but as of now your ship is quite weak (I mean no offense). Your build may be small compared to those around you, but it can still take enough damage that you would likely be a top target on my battle tab (and I am a significantly lower rank).

Autoranking off missions takes a significant amount of energy though, and that's very impressive.

No offense taken, I know, my ship is only as strong as a level 90 or so? When cores are off and modules equipped. Very weak, but once I get higher leveled mission leveling will slow down, which gives me time to get a good amount of ship-bots from artifact shipments hopefully. I learnt a lot from my first reset, and this is the most sufficient way in my opinion hehe. Yeah, I know right I could be the target, I got legion mates that handed me a lot of halycron traps to keep above of everyone, im still balance in rep. And currently rank 170 (: Can do another 30 in an hr but rather save the mission until I colonize more planets. and tri matrixes to get another 100 levels just like that. urghh, gotta do some calculation (:

Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:40 pm

level 200 up till today!

Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:00 pm

gualco05 wrote:
You are doing a GREAT job at power-ranking, but it seems like you're barely making your upkeep. Also your ship has to be one of the easiest, if not THE easiest, targets I've ever seen around your rank.

If you dont mind me asking. What are you hoping to accomplish by power-ranking so much?

pretty easy math, higher rank = more planets = more income = more income = more artis = stronger ship

when he will slow down he will be at same strength as any other ship in hes rank range, difference will just in time he got there, faster

Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:40 pm

You went up 50 ranks in 3 days 0_0
Look out, we got a new FRAIL/Rev over here!

Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:02 pm
Profile WWW

romanoid wrote:
gualco05 wrote:

pretty easy math, higher rank = more planets = more income = more income = more artis = stronger ship

when he will slow down he will be at same strength as any other ship in hes rank range, difference will just in time he got there, faster

he would have to stay slowed down for a significant period of time for those artis to come in to make up the difference...
but for now he's just pushing a weakened ship into range of better guns

Officer Namba1 of The Unknown, Lv.666+ Dark Smuggler

Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:05 pm

Bluecifer wrote:

Looking more like a new Shane from my perspective.

I gotta agree with Lone.Lycan.. Unless there was some SERIOUS artifact production planning prior to resetting, this ship is going to be severely handicapped for a long time.

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:40 pm
Profile WWW

Lone.Lycan wrote:
romanoid wrote:
gualco05 wrote:

he would have to stay slowed down for a significant period of time for those artis to come in to make up the difference...
but for now he's just pushing a weakened ship into range of better guns

you have a point there, all tho.. it depends on legion you are in, what base gives out, how lucky you are on planet scans, do you have enough cash to make mission planets, correctly choosing Race profession you can speed up a bit, also how strategically you choose research stuff

for example, my friend is about 20 ranks above and he is playing this game for 1y4m + only difference on our ships is i dont have cloak/scan mods on me, but i have over 1k energy, few hundred att few hundred def more than him... and i have done only 2m total research less... but, i am playing only bit over 8 month, rank 450+ at the moment

Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:15 pm

romanoid wrote:
gualco05 wrote:

problem with that logic
weaker ship=unable to invade=fewer/worse planets=the rank is doing nothing(fewer planet path) OR lower long term income(worse planet path)
granted, he could be in a legion full of biggons and sabs who are willing to help him.... but given his ranking speed he would need the help VERY frequently, and effectively hogging 5-10 ppl's sab cd at all times and untold amount of energy from legionmates.... Personally, I would get very annoyed at ppl who repeatedly asking for help on taking planets because they are auto ranking with a tin can, so this isn't really a good path IMO

I haven't filled my planet spots since rank 190ish, due to lack of target I would want, so....

and if he haven't farmed out his dom IIIs yet, he's gonna have a heck of a time doing that...

Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:06 am

aye, personally i only think autoranking is safe after you've obtained everything and even still, if you autorank to the #1 spot you better have great atk and def, because otherwise anyone that finds you on bt would see you as an easy badge

Officer Namba1 of The Unknown, Lv.666+ Dark Smuggler

Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:28 am

im going to be slowing down for the next couple a weeks to slowly build up my planet structure upgrades and high scan upgrades. Ive got help from alerting planets, my friends taking them down and invading them, and alerting them to me. They also temporary flux them, All the help they are doing is making me power-level. They also help give planets and I do 1 hit and they finish off the NPC's. But im going to slow rank for a week or 2 and get some decks with artifact pull! 1k arty/hr but hoping to get that to 3k arty/hr before I continue and do some power ranking, of today, I can reach another 150 ranks in a single day. But Im slowing down to colonize more planets.

Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:21 am

Bluecifer wrote:

hehe, my goal to pass them. Lets see how long I can keep up for!

Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:29 am

Good Luck with that

Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:06 am

@Darth True, but he plans on slowing down to get stronger, while Shane-y just blows a few grand every once in a while.

Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:14 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next