View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Entity.......Help 

I have these Entities on my planets (3) of them and I cant kill them:( ...............!
3 weeks and they wont leave and I've tried to kill them but 1 hit removes my shields and the next disables me lol.Anyone know the best way to kill them?

Tue May 01, 2012 12:51 pm

add more defence and weapons to your ship might help

Tue May 01, 2012 1:24 pm

debuffs work all teh same on NPC's drannik and void

Tue May 01, 2012 1:31 pm

Either toughen up and kill them, or live with them.

Tue May 01, 2012 3:03 pm
Profile WWW

Zincwolfe wrote:
1 hit removes my shields and the next disables me

add hull.

Tue May 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Basically what they are saying is, no one can kill it for you, and they are not designed to go away on their own, so figure out a way to kill them off and get your production back

Tue May 01, 2012 3:07 pm

Zincwolfe wrote:
I have these Entities on my planets (3) of them and I cant kill them:( ...............!
3 weeks and they wont leave and I've tried to kill them but 1 hit removes my shields and the next disables me lol.Anyone know the best way to kill them?

Post your ship stats here for us to help you out as you shouldn't struggle against any npc at what i am presuming is a relatively low rank.

Will need deckspace, and what modules you have installed.

Tue May 01, 2012 3:12 pm

Thank you for your help.Yes I already know that only I can defeat these crazy things :) I've been helping others and giving away my artifacts to new players it leaves me with just normal attacks. I'll have to save up a few artifacts and try to handle this one at a time.
After playing Ultima Online for so long as a Training Companion and spending 90% of my time helping others, this is all new to me and I hate not having my powerhouse crew with me hehe. This will be hard not sharing with others until I get past this.
Thanks again guys

Tue May 01, 2012 5:20 pm

Zincwolfe wrote:
Thank you for your help.Yes I already know that only I can defeat these crazy things :) I've been helping others and giving away my artifacts to new players it leaves me with just normal attacks. I'll have to save up a few artifacts and try to handle this one at a time.
After playing Ultima Online for so long as a Training Companion and spending 90% of my time helping others, this is all new to me and I hate not having my powerhouse crew with me hehe. This will be hard not sharing with others until I get past this.
Thanks again guys

I saw you posting on Brotherhood of Steel's thread earlier, assuming they accept you I'm sure they can help you on the arti issue

Tue May 01, 2012 5:22 pm

Rank 49
Space: 163 / 165
Attack: 165
Defense: 164
Scan: 86 <------------Cant scan for planets(1 week now)
Cloak: 86

Size Class Heavy Frigate
Weapons Light Phase Cannon, Radiant Surge Cannon, Prototype Mech XV
Energy Graviton Core - Mark III, High Energy Relay x2, F.A.T.H.E.R., Omicron Injector
Sensors Multiwave Sensor, AI Supercomputer
Hull Ablative Whipple Plating, BioMimetic Sealer
Shields Heavy Inverse Graviton Shield, Harmonic Resonator
Cloaking Sensor Jammer - Mark III
Defenses Trinity-Core Drive

I had more defense but I installed the trinity and it took all my space.

Tue May 01, 2012 5:25 pm

You'll want to drop the cloak and the shield modules. The game is about specialization (for certain periods of time). Unless you're planning on doing a lot of hacking, drop the cloak. - Same goes for Scan - unless you're on a planet spree, drop them. (it's annoying to get hacked, but we all need our blue badges somehow :p )

The shields you won't need until you can comfortably fit all 5 hull mods.

The biometric sealer is a bit better ratio than the whipple plating, but as soon as you upgrade your hull to Durtanium, you'll want to uninstall the sealer.

If you're in a legion that disables bases, use your silvers to get the bm50s. They will give you better defense ratios until your research catches up.

With extra space add weapons/hull.

Tue May 01, 2012 6:17 pm

Zincwolfe wrote:
Rank 49
Space: 163 / 165
Attack: 165
Defense: 164
Scan: 86 <------------Cant scan for planets(1 week now)
Cloak: 86

Size Class Heavy Frigate
Weapons Light Phase Cannon, Radiant Surge Cannon, Prototype Mech XV
Energy Graviton Core - Mark III, High Energy Relay x2, F.A.T.H.E.R., Omicron Injector
Sensors Multiwave Sensor, AI Supercomputer
Hull Ablative Whipple Plating, BioMimetic Sealer
Shields Heavy Inverse Graviton Shield, Harmonic Resonator
Cloaking Sensor Jammer - Mark III
Defenses Trinity-Core Drive

I had more defense but I installed the trinity and it took all my space.

Considering you have Trinity Core, Radiant and FATHER, you are likely a GP buyer.
That said, there is one other solution: If you abondon the planet and recolonize it, I believe it go away (I know for a fact that invasion will remove it, so if this isn't true, abondon, share and get a friend in legion to occupy it, leave legion, invade it)

As for normal solution:
Get more hulls, defense is almost useless at your rank. You seriously need higher hull tech. If your legion isnt research based, consider visiting a research legion a bit to get that tech up. Microgel shouldn't be too hard that way, and it will do you great service. Perhaps also get your hands on a higher weapon in the same way.
When you fight the NPC, uninstall EVERYTHING except weapon and hull (you can keep the reactor on if removing it will decrease ur max energy below ur current energy, and uninstall it once u used up enough energy such that removing it will not cause a loss in energy, and put weapon in its place)

50 def is not gonna do much against a NPC like that. Just make ur hull high enough to tank 5-10 shots at cap and you should be fine.
4x merged microgel (S19 H195)*4
radiant surge (S9 A40)
3 heavy Grav(S27 A102)*3
Will fit in 76+9+81=166 deck(which you can get easily)
It will provide 780 hull and 346 ATK
Your damage cap will be 83, which means you should be able to attack at least 10 times before being disabled. With a nanite swarm, you can attack a good 14 times before dying.

For reference: Considering the visible tech of the installed modules, It will cost at most:
54000 RP to research hull
63000 RP to research weapon
A good lv 5 research legion should be able to put out 10k-15k RP a day. Might be a bit hard to get into a lv 6 or higher but shouldn't be too hard to find a lv 5 that allows you a visit. that said, this plan, at most, will take 10 days or so. Also, twhile the weapon upgrade is perferred, it is not really needed. You will lose out about 50 attack power if you just stayed the current tier. If that is your choice, 4-5 day will be sufficent.

Tue May 01, 2012 6:30 pm

Thank you for your help i'll have to look over it a few times :)
The 3 items were gifts a friend bought for me while he was over the other night messing with my account. I didn't know about them until last night lol.

Tue May 01, 2012 8:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]