View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Any Suggestions for My Improvement? 

Space: 744 / 757
Attack: 1257
Defense: 683
Scan: 271
Cloak: 330
Cargo: 819.2 / 1490
Upkeep: 67.1M

Size Class Titan
Weapons Heavy Singularity Launcher x4, Dominion Cannon - Mark III, Crimson Auto-Phaser, Lazuli Mind Controller x3, Prototype Mech XV
Energy Dark Energy Core - Mark IV x3, Drannik Power Core x2, Isomorphic Repeater x4, F.A.T.H.E.R. x2, Omicron Injector
Sensors Sha'din AI Core x2, Exo-Temporal Translator x4, Sha'din Supercomputer x2, AI Supercomputer
Hull Merged Nexus Armor x5, Protean Armory
Shields T.O. Harmonic GigaPulser, Q-Phase Battery Array, Harmonic Resonator
Cloaking CipherBot x2, Kronyn Anomaly Engine x4, Gamma Channeler
Defenses Dark Complex Thruster, Kronyn TransThruster, Dark Ring Thruster x3, Thrust Stabilizer

F3AR3DLEGEND
Rank 163 Kronyn Explorer
We Dont Exist (54)
Combat Reputation: Balanced

Battles 8761 (Master)
Player Kills 208
Deaths from Players 217
Non-Player Kills 156
Planets Found 198
Planets Occupied 31
Planets Captured 6
Missions Completed 274
Scans Performed 330
Successful Hacks 238
Successful Raids 94

Research: 2048
Minerals: 1773
Artifacts: 1224

As of now, I'm researching Stellar Engineering...

My Research Tree (what I've COMPLETELY finished):
Micro Singularities
Isomorphic Entanglement
Rift Fields
Stealth Fields
Nexus Grids
Inertial Cancelation
Sub-Dimensional Sensors
Gravshell Construction (working on Stellar Engineering, about 784k left)
Sub-Quantum Logistics

What should I work on to improve my ship? I already have 4 more modules to install (TO Force Barrier, BM50 Convoy Shuttle, 2x Draanik Power Core)...

Wed May 16, 2012 11:54 pm

f3ar3dlegend wrote:
Space: 744 / 757
Attack: 1257
Defense: 683
Scan: 271
Cloak: 330
Cargo: 819.2 / 1490
Upkeep: 67.1M

Size Class Titan
Weapons Heavy Singularity Launcher x4, Dominion Cannon - Mark III, Crimson Auto-Phaser, Lazuli Mind Controller x3, Prototype Mech XV
Energy Dark Energy Core - Mark IV x3, Drannik Power Core x2, Isomorphic Repeater x4, F.A.T.H.E.R. x2, Omicron Injector
Sensors Sha'din AI Core x2, Exo-Temporal Translator x4, Sha'din Supercomputer x2, AI Supercomputer
Hull Merged Nexus Armor x5, Protean Armory
Shields T.O. Harmonic GigaPulser, Q-Phase Battery Array, Harmonic Resonator
Cloaking CipherBot x2, Kronyn Anomaly Engine x4, Gamma Channeler
Defenses Dark Complex Thruster, Kronyn TransThruster, Dark Ring Thruster x3, Thrust Stabilizer

F3AR3DLEGEND
Rank 163 Kronyn Explorer
We Dont Exist (54)
Combat Reputation: Balanced

Battles 8761 (Master)
Player Kills 208
Deaths from Players 217
Non-Player Kills 156
Planets Found 198
Planets Occupied 31
Planets Captured 6
Missions Completed 274
Scans Performed 330
Successful Hacks 238
Successful Raids 94

Research: 2048
Minerals: 1773
Artifacts: 1224

As of now, I'm researching Stellar Engineering...

My Research Tree (what I've COMPLETELY finished):
Micro Singularities
Isomorphic Entanglement
Rift Fields
Stealth Fields
Nexus Grids
Inertial Cancelation
Sub-Dimensional Sensors
Gravshell Construction (working on Stellar Engineering, about 784k left)
Sub-Quantum Logistics

What should I work on to improve my ship? I already have 4 more modules to install (TO Force Barrier, BM50 Convoy Shuttle, 2x Draanik Power Core)...

You may want to get defenses up to energy nullifiers, then the isomorphic relays.

EDIT: Neutronium (hull) as well

Thu May 17, 2012 12:21 am

http://galaxylegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24444

Find one around your rank, compare the situation to your own, follow and adjust the advice given. Not that hard.

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Thu May 17, 2012 12:26 am
Profile WWW

Darth Flagitious wrote:

Find one around your rank, compare the situation to your own, follow and adjust the advice given. Not that hard.

I don't really need that. I don't care how many resources he has per hour. I'd rather get actual advice than a useless link.

Thu May 17, 2012 1:19 am

f3ar3dlegend wrote:
Darth Flagitious wrote:

I don't really need that. I don't care how many resources he has per hour. I'd rather get actual advice than a useless link.

That's far from a "useless link"

That's pretty much the most complete and in depth answer you are ever gonna get

Thu May 17, 2012 1:20 am

Follyuu wrote:
f3ar3dlegend wrote:
Darth Flagitious wrote:

That's far from a "useless link"

That's pretty much the most complete and in depth answer you are ever gonna get

Did you check out the link and go to the one that is near my rank? Don't give me a link before you checked it out. His production doesn't really interest me. I have decent production for my level. I want to improve my ship (had you read what I originally wrote, you would know this)...

Thu May 17, 2012 1:25 am

*facepalm*

Thu May 17, 2012 1:27 am

-.- I'm not an idiot, I read the OP, and I am very familiar with that thread that was linked to you. If you clicked more than those within 5 levels of you you would see players who have screenshots of their stats, their production, and everything they have researched/installed. And that is players within your level range.

If you want to compare yourself to other ships in your level range, then you need to realize your "range" is more than just 2-3 levels above and below you. Advice for a 150 (There is a very complete topic in that link of a 150) still applies to you.

Thu May 17, 2012 1:29 am

Alright whatever. Don't post unless you have serious advice to me.

Thu May 17, 2012 1:53 am

*sigh* If you need me to hold your hand and do the hard work for you, since you clearly are unwilling to look things up when they are spelled out for you, here it is:

You need to seriously update your defenses, at your rank having only NPC dropped defenses isn't gonna cut it. Lose the GigaPulser (It's useless with no shield mods online) as well as the Crimson Auto-Phaser, the Mind Controllers, and any scan/cloak mods that aren't research-able. They may look pretty and not cost upkeep but there are much better things you can put on your ship that make better use of the limited space you have.

Your stats show that you haven't picked a play style yet, and you need to. You can't be a hacker AND a combat ship without sucking at both unless you have insane arti income, which you don't appear to. Either remove combat mods and put on optimal hacker gear, or remove cloak/scan and put on optimal combat gear. Being a jack-of-all-trades is out of the question with your current ship.

Thu May 17, 2012 2:00 am

Follyuu wrote:
*sigh* If you need me to hold your hand and do the hard work for you, since you clearly are unwilling to look things up when they are spelled out for you, here it is:

You need to seriously update your defenses, at your rank having only NPC dropped defenses isn't gonna cut it. Lose the GigaPulser (It's useless with no shield mods online) as well as the Crimson Auto-Phaser, the Mind Controllers, and any scan/cloak mods that aren't research-able. They may look pretty and not cost upkeep but there are much better things you can put on your ship that make better use of the limited space you have.

Your stats show that you haven't picked a play style yet, and you need to. You can't be a hacker AND a combat ship without sucking at both unless you have insane arti income, which you don't appear to. Either remove combat mods and put on optimal hacker gear, or remove cloak/scan and put on optimal combat gear. Being a jack-of-all-trades is out of the question with your current ship.

while cynically solid advice, you can be a jack of all trades with your current ship build, you just have to be picky about your targets.

Thu May 17, 2012 2:06 am

f3ar3dlegend wrote:
Alright whatever. Don't post unless you have serious advice to me.

I advise you to use the link provided...

Golgotha wrote:
its the attitude of being willing to take on the shark with the right harpoon that sets you above most

Thu May 17, 2012 2:09 am
Profile WWW

AP you might want to work on, as well as your def and attack, you have enough MP for better mods once you install them for now, since I run higher upkeep on lower MP

Senatus et Populusque Imminente

Thu May 17, 2012 2:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]