View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Facts about Planet Flux? 

How does Planet Flux work?

Does it get removed from the other players' log? For example if you just conquered a planet and you use Planet Flux... or should you use it in 2 days' time? But even then the player can share the planet location beyond the 2 day period thus others will have it in their log.

Thanks!

:)

Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:40 pm

It does not remove planets from logs, only the scan list. You should keep defense on a fluxed planet for a while after you flux it if you think/know that someone may try to take it.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:56 pm

well last time someone found one of my terras, the flux they used to steal it prevented my log's link from giving me the chance to retake it. (had I logged on 11 minutes earlier I'd have been online as the attack was going on and might have had a chance to fight back then... *mutter*)

Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:42 pm

OneHitPoint wrote:
well last time someone found one of my terras, the flux they used to steal it prevented my log's link from giving me the chance to retake it. (had I logged on 11 minutes earlier I'd have been online as the attack was going on and might have had a chance to fight back then... *mutter*)

The log that says "your planet has been captured" or "the planet has been fluxed" will not show you the planet because they both rely on you having the planet on your scans to see it. However, legion shares of the planet (regardless of what the share was for) will show the planet through the shared report. Once the share runs out, the planet can't be found.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:21 am

Does it say who took and fluxed your planet ? I mean, can you basically ninja a planet ? If the poor guy is offline at the time of the deed ? That would be pretty nice if that would be the case. I need an answer from someone who knows how things work.Facts, not opinions, if that's OK. : )

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:52 am

It tells you who took your planet in 1 log , then when its fluxed you get a massage saying 1 of the planets you scanned has been fluxed in a 2nd log.

Never argue with an idiot - they'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:58 am

wolfprince01 wrote:
It tells you who took your planet in 1 log , then when its fluxed you get a massage saying 1 of the planets you scanned has been fluxed in a 2nd log.
I see... So no ninjaing. OK. I thought I had a shot at stealing a planet from "The Dysonians". Or well, a member of theirs : ) Should I ask nicely ? Hehe.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:34 am

outdated.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]