View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Ways to get galaxy points..... 

So you see I could use some galaxy points and stuff for artifacts or energy(like get a F.A.T.H.E.R) like i would like to do the teraformer mission
BUT unforuntatly i cant use my Plastic magic card that holds my money online its only a debit so yeah no online spending for me yet...
Also for some reason superrewards do's not like me lol so the surevys and stuff dont work.....i have facebook credits but i cant use them on galaxy legion(does anyone know when we might be able to?) so is there any way to get galaxy points?
Oh and i was thinking what about a challange system like
{insert problem here}{player one helps out}{rewarded galaxy points or credits or even artifacts} that roll over(so there just unlimited stream of things to do that but not do one mission and win 20000 galaxy points they would have to be hard or use lots of energy ETC)and we can do them like missions....

Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:40 am

Currently the only way to get GP's besides spending and surveys is through the daily reward. There is a tiny, minuscule, minute, microscopic, small, and remote chance to get it whenever you receive the reward. I am rank 115 and have only gotten it once(When I was rank 113)EDIT: Forgot to say probably will never get it again.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9503 The 1.8 Adventure Update thread

Last edited by Robert on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:58 am

Yeah Good luck with that , let me know how it works out

superrewards is not your friend

Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:23 am

Yeah the last 2 offers I've done didn't grant me my points. I've done them before and had no problems. Not sure whats up but I won't be bothering with those any more.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:42 am

Same here. I did two offers a while back and got points, but I did one this week and didn't get them. I'm done with the offer page.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:33 pm

I have done 3 offers, only 1 had a problem. All it took to convince them was a screenshot of the downloaded program and I got the GP right away.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:40 pm

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1904

not the first time this has been mentioned

Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:22 pm

Oxiden wrote:
So you see I could use some galaxy points and stuff for artifacts or energy(like get a F.A.T.H.E.R) like i would like to do the teraformer mission
BUT unforuntatly i cant use my Plastic magic card that holds my money online its only a debit so yeah no online spending for me yet...
Also for some reason superrewards do's not like me lol so the surevys and stuff dont work.....i have facebook credits but i cant use them on galaxy legion(does anyone know when we might be able to?) so is there any way to get galaxy points?
{insert problem here}{player one helps out}{rewarded galaxy points or credits or even artifacts} that roll over(so there just unlimited stream of things to do that but not do one mission and win 20000 galaxy points they would have to be hard or use lots of energy ETC)and we can do them like missions....

If you purchase GPs, watch your purchases CAREFULLY. Social Gold slipped an extra $50 charge to my Account so I shut them down and shall shutdown my Card if they let Social Gold charge to it again!

Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:17 pm

integrityseeks wrote:
Oxiden wrote:

If you purchase GPs, watch your purchases CAREFULLY. Social Gold slipped an extra $50 charge to my Account so I shut them down and shall shutdown my Card if they let Social Gold charge to it again!

I would much rather use paypal anyway.......and it seems if i am able to i will...if there not to be trusted....

Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:54 pm

Best way to get galaxy points i think is to use the paysafecard option (If in the UK) as you can go to any paypoint terminal and get a voucher printed

Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:30 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]