View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
 Consern for new Legion system 

What will happen to my 411 Personal Legion members? Was all that hard work of gathering them and getting on the Leader Boards for nothing?

Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:48 pm

There is a chance that the current legions will become friends (tab renamed and you can also attack them). I think sharing will work the same in part (since facebook works that way).

So your score should stay, just what it means will be different that is all.

Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:03 pm

Redlaw wrote:
There is a chance that the current legions will become friends (tab renamed and you can also attack them). I think sharing will work the same in part (since facebook works that way).

So your score should stay, just what it means will be different that is all.

Interesting, would make the term Legion more defined and restricted. I hope your right dude. :D

Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:04 pm

I hope I am as well. But given the small preview and what dan has hinted at (very lightly lol). That is the way it looks to be going.

But having the option to attack and help your friends means you can have some friendly comption. Which is nice.

Then having a legion with bonuses like a legion gives now + more. Is also nice.

Though legion alerts still go to legions. So some things get split down the middle I hope (it adds many more roles, plus soon after the new system is in they will get a bank/storage and the contact system in the game will be improved).

Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:09 pm

Quote:
I hope I am as well. But given the small preview and what dan has hinted at (very lightly lol). That is the way it looks to be going.

But having the option to attack and help your friends means you can have some friendly comption. Which is nice.

Then having a legion with bonuses like a legion gives now + more. Is also nice.

Though legion alerts still go to legions. So some things get split down the middle I hope (it adds many more roles, plus soon after the new system is in they will get a bank/storage and the contact system in the game will be improved).

sounds interesting

Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:17 am

Just be more careful with your legion members outside your own alliance that they could be spies within your legion leaking to their alliances who are at war against your alliance.. Plus, your legion members outside your alliance are free to attack you, steal your planets, etc. It can start to make you feel discouraged and start to defriend them or have them into your alliance..

You are part of MOO organization with extremely serious multi-account players such as Derek Evans, etc. Once MOO becomes an alliance, DOO alliances (probably 2 of them of 100 strong) will gladly crush MOO using some DOO members within your legion for access to your MOO.. We do have spies in several organizations to leak to DOO.. I'll cross out any non-multi-account players and show any multi-account players that I suspect..

Legion List:
Rank|Postition:
Evade Luwat (Derek Evans)
Supreme Chancellor|Main Raider
Counsel Member|Main Miner
Advanced Padawan|Main Hacker
Evais Luwat (Derek Evans alt account)
Advanced Padawan|Main Spy
Padawan|Main Fixer
AlyssaEvans (Derek Evans alt account)
Bearclansmen|Main Biologist
Bearclansmen|tertiary Explorer
PoloTheCat (suspected multi-account of someone)
Bearclansmen|Secondary Spy
BellaTheCat (suspected multi-account of someone)
Bearclansmen|Secondary Physicist
Youngling|Tertiary Spy
Youngling|Tertiary Raider
Youngling|Secondary Explorer
LorriEvans (Derek Evan's alt account)
Youngling|Quaternary Spy
Youngling|Quinary Spy
Youngling|Tertiary Explorer
edwonluwat (Derek Evan's alt account)
Youngling|Secondary Raider
Bearclansmen|secondary Builder
Knight|Main Physicist
Youngling|Quaternary Raider
Youngling|Main Merchant
Knight|secondary explorer
grand master|main explorer
supreme council member|main builder
grand master|main spy
council member|main fixer
Grand master|main physist
grand master|main hacker

Derek Evans kept telling me for weeks that he is required to be part of DOO and I must accept him or DIE.. He said that he will destroy DOO if he cannot be accepted into DOO. Oh please.. I am sooo scared!! (pfft) He is also DOO imposter or wanna-be for long time.. Cuz of this, DOO is at war against his MOO with many multi-accounts of his..

Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:14 am

Noci, you got to remember the name rule. Also whos your spy for PA, I want to say hi.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:04 am

Cothordin wrote:
Noci, you got to remember the name rule.

Yeah. I understand. He broke the multi-account rule badly so I just screw this just specifically for him.. He even said that he will keep adding new alt accounts and will bring death to DOO cuz of DOO rejection of his application. Oh please.. He simply can't accept "NO" for the answer. He constantly harrassing so many DOO members to recruit into his organization. He managed to get a few innocent DOO members especially ones who simply were new or didn't know and came to tell me, "HAHA! I got your DOO members and we will grow strong and bring doom to your organization! It won't happen if you ally MOO and DOO! Or accept me as DOO!!" I simply emailed those DOO members who are part of MOO to defriend him and leave his organization. All of them said, "Oh! I didn't know that! I'll defriend Derek and leave MOO!" in a heartbeat.. He's annoyance at best.. God, I can't wait for in-game alliance system then he can't even do that anymore. ;) I can't wait to crush his MOO alliance when it comes out.. MOO will be our permanent alliance to farm on til he wakes up with his senses..

All of this crap wouldn't happen if he simply take "no" for the answer for first time.. I feel sorry for girls who say, "no".. Ouch.... Die-hard stalker. Lol..

Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:27 pm

Quote:
Derek Evans kept telling me for weeks that he is required to be part of DOO and I must accept him or DIE.. He said that he will destroy DOO if he cannot be accepted into DOO. Oh please.. I am sooo scared!! (pfft) He is also DOO imposter or wanna-be for long time.. Cuz of this, DOO is at war against his MOO with many multi-accounts of his..

out of curiousity, and for the benefit of us unenlightened.... whats a MOO (besides the obvious cow sound)?

Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:32 am

spacecowboy wrote:
Quote:

out of curiousity, and for the benefit of us unenlightened.... whats a MOO (besides the obvious cow sound)?

From what I can piece together, its an Org started by a guy who was rejected from DOO. And because of this wishes to either force Noci's hand into allowing him to join, or destroy DOO in the process.

Personally I dont know what to find weirder, that someone actually thinks that a plan like that could work, or that someone's that determined to join DOO when there not being curbstomped by DOO.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:12 am

Quote:
Coth Wrote

Also whos your spy for PA, I want to say hi.

Coth....please dont tell anyone i told you ...ok? ....i can trust you right? :D ....shhhh...Its Robert :twisted: ....Dont blow his cover ok? ....thanks :mrgreen:

That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:30 am

Heh, yeah. I really got threatened by several players other than Derek to accept them to be part of DOO. Those very players just made me laugh.. I did reject several other players in the past but they tried to prove their worth by doing smart things that managed to convince me to accept. Jody Morrison was one of good example that he originally got rejected only to learn his place and tried different approaches and we liked "new" him and accepted him. He immediately became one of die-hard DOO loyalist cuz he worked hard just to get in..

Know what's funny? I just got email by Derek's so-called brother. Here's the email to me (I'll delete name):

****** August 29 at 12:57pm Report
im willing to betray my brother to help u destroy OOM add me and ur word is my will

William F. Wood August 29 at 5:56pm
Lol. Nice try, Derek Evans. Another alt account. If you are actually a brother then that sure speaks your character toward your true brother that you choose to betray for strangers? DOO doesn't like that type of character cuz you'll betray DOO in the future just like you would to your brother..

Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:52 am

The names Noci, the names.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:27 am

I wish I could see DOO's boards for a laugh or two. I pretty much decided not to join waay back when I was level 40 and Krauzen was farming me for kills by getting people to repair me. I had 3 kills and 150 deaths at one point. I hope the hatred pointed towards me isn't oriented around my terrorist playstyle. Nothing less should be expected and there isn't really any other reasonable way to go about it and there isn't much reason for me to like DOO or be retarded enough to repair myself over and over when I have no energy. I like PVP and there isn't really any other reasonable way to do it unless I felt like picking on lower levels with small legions from the kills list.

PS: It makes me feel like the battlestar galactica too.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:37 am

Cothordin wrote:
The names Noci, the names.

Yeah.. Yeah. I'll try to remember next time I post..

Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:03 pm

but im still going to get u back 4 calling ME a multi accounter either u have an issue or ur just a plain jerk

Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:28 pm

IM NOT GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:31 pm

Your a little late there arn't ya small fry.

Brought back fond memories though.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:41 pm

evadeluwat1 wrote:
but im still going to get u back 4 calling ME a multi accounter either u have an issue or ur just a plain jerk

Nanny nanny boo boo you got busted "i cant part with my best friend DylanTheHacker so if u will accept 1 of us but not the other then forget it."

from this thread
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2594

Pretty transparent

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:19 pm

i apologize for my behavior toward doo if u want more info on my apologie read my post on evade luwat lookin for a legion

Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]