View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 What is a Voliir Transgenic Lock ? 

Should be amazing since it requires a Quantum Flare each.

"Voliir Transgenic Lock" - Planet Structure Size 2, Mining:1 Research:2, Artifact:1 , prevents a (1) chosen profession from invading, Limit 1 per planet

-Just an update, to what it is.- thanks to sparky

Last edited by Charlone on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:21 pm

Next time do a search or look in all the sections of the forum

Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:25 pm

Thanks again Sparky. I googled Voliir Transgenic Lock, nothing did came up. At least I can see now most of the new stuff are posted at the Pub.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:27 pm

Stuff from the missions are ALWAYS posted in the pub within an hour of their release.

Golgotha wrote:
its the attitude of being willing to take on the shark with the right harpoon that sets you above most

Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:53 pm
Profile WWW

Xzien wrote:
Stuff from the missions are ALWAYS posted in the pub within an hour of their release.

Yeah but your lacking post doesn't include any of the key words that would make the search button work. I searched it first thing this morning and couldn't find it either.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:58 pm

Also, since people can't see the pub without logging in a little duplication for posts like this can be nice.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:06 pm

ODragon wrote:
Xzien wrote:

Yeah but your lacking post doesn't include any of the key words that would make the search button work. I searched it first thing this morning and couldn't find it either.

Was the name of the mission not enough?

Golgotha wrote:
its the attitude of being willing to take on the shark with the right harpoon that sets you above most

Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:08 pm
Profile WWW

Xzien wrote:
ODragon wrote:
Xzien wrote:

Was the name of the mission not enough?

Not when you are searching for the artifact by name. That's twice we know about in less than 8 hours of people looking for the artifact.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:19 pm

If there's more than one way to identify something, it's usually a good idea to search for both. In this case, search for the mission and artifact names. In other cases, it might be the Medal name and the name of the reward from the Medal.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]