View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 WTH? 

DariousTheDark wrote:
That's the thing, they don't help.
I think they should.
Granted, the "entity" isn't "technically" attacking my planet, it's a planet feeder.

With that in mind, if I can view an enemy planet, then I should be able to :

Hack Research Planets
Raid Mining and Artifact Planets

With all of that being said ...

I think if there was an Artifact (hint hint) that you could use to do the above mentioned
instead of receiving the Kulgox Octal, or even making the octal do the
same to an enemy planet, but at you benefit, that might work in a players favor.
It would make the Art more valuable and rarer in any case.

personally i think you should be able to hack into players ships / planets / bases and turn off or "break" modules, if you hack someones computer and delete sys32, their comp is screwed why cant you do that to weapons / shields etc... (excuding hull for obvious reasons). but that would be massivly overpowered and would requires some insane cool down or other thing to balance it out.

also note that unstable wormholes should -IMO- be able to be used to remove entities / NPC / players off of battle tab anyway, but thats me.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:05 pm

Wormholes are common. They need to make a chain(Only appears when have an space entity) It has like 4 missions then final reward is an ability to remove entities has a 24hr cooldown

Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:43 pm

K, they are not that difficult...

Golgotha wrote:
its the attitude of being willing to take on the shark with the right harpoon that sets you above most

Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:56 pm
Profile WWW

Xzien wrote:

at higher levels, I agree, not at low levels ... and 2 on BT is a bit much

Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:35 pm

Argh!! An Akulan Entity on me port bow ...

Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:37 pm

DariousTheDark wrote:
Argh!! An Akulan Entity on me port bow ...

I got one of them on my BT a while ago, I was slightly worried as I knew they were quite tough, turns out that assasins are easier.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:00 pm

They seem to be very common at low ranks.. I had up to 20 entities at rank <100, now i hardly see any.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:39 am

Common wrote:
They seem to be very common at low ranks.. I had up to 20 entities at rank <100, now i hardly see any.

That is usually the case, in fact that's so common, besides that dan is aiming them towards lower ranks which is practically the worst thing he could do, there has to be some sort of other explanation for it, especially thinking you have more planets at higher ranks, more planets should equal more effects of all kinds.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:08 pm

Epicownage wrote:
Common wrote:

That is usually the case, in fact that's so common, besides that dan is aiming them towards lower ranks which is practically the worst thing he could do, there has to be some sort of other explanation for it, especially thinking you have more planets at higher ranks, more planets should equal more effects of all kinds.

well, it is bad for the active low-rankers who get stuck with crappy production until they can get their guns up to speed, but it is good for planet stealers ... i have 3 planets with nice artis that i know are owned by inactive players thanks to the entities still being there a month later. once i get a couple more extractors in my hold ...

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:26 pm
Profile WWW

elerian wrote:
personally i think you should be able to hack into players ships / planets / bases and turn off or "break" modules, if you hack someones computer and delete sys32, their comp is screwed why cant you do that to weapons / shields etc... (excuding hull for obvious reasons). but that would be massivly overpowered and would requires some insane cool down or other thing to balance it out.

Isn't that exactly what a tactical inter-bypass does?

Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:03 pm

DariousTheDark wrote:
I think if there was an Artifact (hint hint) that you could use to do the above mentioned
instead of receiving the Kulgox Octal, or even making the octal do the
same to an enemy planet, but at you benefit, that might work in a players favor.
It would make the Art more valuable and rarer in any case.

How about it drops an art that grants you the ability to blockade a planet for 24hrs.
The planet owner will still have the ability to "warp" you away, but, you might gain
some artifacts, research, or minerals during the embargo.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:34 pm

WTH? 5063.2999992371 points spent for research in Anti-Tachyon Jamming

Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:52 pm

Thats the true RP allotted to your GL account.
Until the anything in the game refreshes, simply by clicking something that *isnt* the research button, the rounding of RP earned will not occur when your hourly comes in.
Thats how you got that 5063.xxxxxxxx
It shouldve went back to normal as soon as you clicked something afterward. Ive had a similar circumstance happen before, even stretching to raiding 267.53 minerals from someone because of their hourly timed perfectly

Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:58 pm

DariousTheDark wrote:
Xzien wrote:

at higher levels, I agree, not at low levels ... and 2 on BT is a bit much

I didn't NPC much at lower ranks, so having them there didn't really bother me much. Unless someone really need to NPC or has really bad production to begin with, there isn't much of a problem.

Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:10 pm

What I would like to be able to do is, when I see these on enemy planets be able to attack and destroy them and get the rewards for it...

Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2