View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Please help, i need some advice 

So I got the answers for what to do with my exotic mission planet. My next question is what planet structures are that best to put on my planet? My rank is 100, any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited by victorconan90 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:03 pm

victorconan90 wrote:
I am about to finish the terra project which gives Hyper Terraformer Device. What is the best way to use the Hyper Terraformer Device?
1) Should I use it on the smallest, resource-poorest planet? yes
2) Should I make it an artifact planet? that would be a good idea
3) It's invincible, so I don't need any defense structures, do I? nope
4) Is there anything I can do to bring it pass 13x limit? yes, several NPC drops and terraformers

Thank you in advance. np

;)

Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:10 pm
Profile WWW

varunjitsingh146 wrote:
victorconan90 wrote:
4) Is there anything I can do to bring it pass 13x limit? yes, several NPC drops and terraformers

Also race abilities (e.g. Taltherian) up to 15x and enumeration crystals (super rare base drops) up to 20x, to boost artifact production.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:14 pm

1. Best option is to use a crappy planet. Be sure to use any artifact structures that give a type bonus BEFORE changing the planet.

3. Yes, as an invincible planet you do not need to add any structures specifically for attack/defense. However, many resource producing artifact structures have a secondary effect for attack/defense so go ahead and use those.

2. Again, yes. Focus the production for artifact points, but still use artifact structures that have a really good production to space ratio (DM79s for example).

4. For the final time, yes. You can use 2 more terraformers after you make your exotic and push all three resources to 15x. You can then use Enumeration Crystals or that Trellith thingamabob to push your artifact to 20x and Kronyn DataCubes to get the research to 21x. You may also want to consider using a Quasi-Spatial Expander to bump the size to VERY Massive.

Sounds to me like you didn't need any help or advice... You had it all figgered out already... :mrgreen:

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:15 pm
Profile WWW

Wiki

There are 3 thoughts for this at the moment:
1) Use it on your worst planet, it will become one of your best.
2) Use it on an icy or volcanic if you have the arties that get bonuses.
3) Take a planet from someone that has artifacts you want and/or moon/rings.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:17 pm

Darth Flagitious wrote:
1. Best option is to use a crappy planet. Be sure to use any artifact structures that give a type bonus BEFORE changing the planet.

3. Yes, as an invincible planet you do not need to add any structures specifically for attack/defense. However, many resource producing artifact structures have a secondary effect for attack/defense so go ahead and use those.

2. Again, yes. Focus the production for artifact points, but still use artifact structures that have a really good production to space ratio (DM79s for example).

4. For the final time, yes. You can use 2 more terraformers after you make your exotic and push all three resources to 15x. You can then use Enumeration Crystals or that Trellith thingamabob to push your artifact to 20x and Kronyn DataCubes to get the research to 21x. You may also want to consider using a Quasi-Spatial Expander to bump the size to VERY Massive.

Sounds to me like you didn't need any help or advice... You had it all figgered out already... :mrgreen:

Thank you for all of your quick responses. So I have a pretty clear idea of what to do now:
1) Use it on the worse planet
2) Use 2 more terraformers and quasi-spatial expander to increase the production to 15x and very massive in size (I am rank 100 so I don't have the race ability or any of those fancy mission artifacts). What are some artifacts that can push the artifact production pass 15x? (Trellith Resequencer, ANYTHING else?). And it seems like a waste to use the Kronyn datacube on an arti planets?
3) What are the best structures to build on this exotic mission planet?

Thank you very much.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:41 pm

Crystals can be used instead of the trelith artifacts

I would also HIGHLY recommend using it on a planet with a transfused effect other than small moons

ICBLF wrote:
to be honest, I was rooting for you even while eating KVTs

Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:55 pm

here's my topic on my exotic:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=22318

and another topic on how to maximize production on the exotic:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29954

and sample productions on various exotica:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26013

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Last edited by senatorhung on Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:58 pm
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
here's my topic on my exotic:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=22318&hilit=+exotic

and another topic on how to maximize production on the exotic:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29954&hilit=+exotic

and sample productions on various exotica:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26013&hilit=+exotic

Thank you very much, this is wonderful information, I really appreciate ur help

Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]