View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 SOES #2: The Fastest Way to Increase AP (For Free!) 

As was covered in the previous Strategies of Elite Ships (SOES), AP is the #1 determining factor to ship growth, especially attack. The higher your AP, the faster your growth. You can refer to that thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40154

So, now that you know AP is the most important factor, the question is "How do you increase it?" Well, there are several methods to do this:

* Scan and hope you hit the GL Lottery... by finding an unoccupied natural Dyson with over 30x Artifact,
* Take as many artifact planets as you can, regardless of the resource availability,
* Change to Talth and slowly (but surely) make big planets,
* Sell your artifacts/EM/CTP/soul and buy one of the many planets for sale on the forums or trade groups.
* Ask your parents/grandparents/significant other/children/bank or credit union/college or university to loan you money so you can buy GP to use on terraformers/QSEs/RTs (not free and certainly not covered in this post)

Except for the last part, all these methods are pretty slow ways to increase AP. There's only one tried and true way to do it quickly (for free):

Autoranking off NPCs

While there have been much discussion on this topic (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18798&hilit=autoranking), I'll sum it up as follow:

Autoranking of NPCs means you can kill NPCs uninterrupted w/o having to wait for an energy recharge. The XP you get from the NPCs is enough to take you to the next rank, where your energy will magically refill. In order to do this, you need these minimum requirements:

10x rank in energy (example: at rank 300, you need a minimum of 3000 energy)
20x rank in buffed attack (example: at rank 300, you will need 6000 buffed NPC attack)

At this bare minimum, you can start to auto-rank off NPCs. Once you level up, put those 5 rank points into Engineers (to keep the correct energy:XP ratio), and you can start putting all the rank points from Rescued Prisoners and Daily Rewards into Tactical Officers. But, if you stay at these bare minimums, you may notice the following:

* not quite making it to the next rank (try using a neural and/or RSL to increase XP)
* getting elite or boss blocked (ask your legion mates to help you kill them; you can also free up NPC slots 3-8)
* having lower XP tasks come up (Legion Missions, planet invasions, PVP, basing)

But, as you NPC more and more regularly, you will notice the following to grow:

* Terraformers (direct increase of AP)
* Fab Plants (for cloaking planets - indirectly increasing AP)
* Mylarai Extractors (for micro-managing planets - also indirectly increasing AP)
* Dark Badges (for cloaking and artifact production)
* Toxic Purifiers and Planet Data Optimizers (for Mineral and Research bumps)
* CTP (from hitting bosses & elites more often)

And as your AP grows, your attack also will increase, making NPCing easier, since you are killing them in fewer hits.

A few caveats:

I don't recommend ranking more than 5 times a day off NPCs. While your AP will grow pretty fast, you will need time for that AP to accumulate.

Once you start NPCing regularly, do not take any more mining and research only planets. Use toxic purifiers and PDOs to enrich your current planets instead. Save your future slots for artifact planets exclusively.

If you feel like you need more energy, feel free to put in a few more engineers in along with your Tactical Officers. Generally, as a ship raises in rank, their Energy:Rank ratio will increase, too. This will help with the lower XP tasks. (Currently, my energy is ~15x my rank.)

As usual, comments and questions are welcome

#1 in GL... and in your heart

ImageImage

Top 50 in Battles
Top 10 in Kills, Raids, Hacks and Medal Points
Officer in Empire of the Sun

Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:40 pm

This is all opinion. I'd refrained from posting on the last thread as you'd at least added the caveat that there were other viable builds but

SuperStar wrote:
So, now that you know AP is the most important factor, the question is "How do you increase it?" Well, there are several methods to do this:

* Scan and hope you hit the GL Lottery... by finding an unoccupied natural Dyson with over 30x Artifact,
* Take as many artifact planets as you can, regardless of the resource availability,
* Sell your artifacts/EM/CTP/soul and buy one of the many planets for sale on the forums or trade groups.
* Ask your parents/grandparents/significant other/children/bank or credit union/college or university to loan you money so you can buy GP to use on terraformers/QSEs/RTs (not free and certainly not covered in this post)

Except for the last part, all these methods are pretty slow ways to increase AP. There's only one tried and true way to do it quickly (for free)

is factually incorrect. The core strat of my build (as documented in other threads) was to scan as often as possible and colonise as many decent (200 AP/hr+) planets as were available. I've haven't bought a single planet upgrade (QSE, TFD or RT) and have still to get the mission Dyson. However, with this strat I got over 200,000 AP/hr before the two year mark. Pretty quick, especially considering the stats of the creator of this guide (140k AP/hr after three years of playing)... In any case, all these posts should be taken with a pinch of salt, since the primary motivating factor in their creation wasn't to enable others. Enough said.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:23 pm
Profile WWW

JohnMcAuley wrote:
This is all opinion. I'd refrained from posting on the last thread as you'd at least added the caveat that there were other viable builds but

SuperStar wrote:

Except for the last part, all these methods are pretty slow ways to increase AP. There's only one tried and true way to do it quickly (for free)

is factually incorrect. The core strat of my build (as documented in other threads) was to scan as often as possible and colonise as many decent (200 AP/hr+) planets as were available. I've haven't bought a single planet upgrade (QSE, TFD or RT) and have still to get the mission Dyson. However, with this strat I got over 200,000 AP/hr before the two year mark. Pretty quick, especially considering the stats of the creator of this guide (140k AP/hr after three years of playing)... In any case, all these posts should be taken with a pinch of salt, since the primary motivating factor in their creation wasn't to enable others. Enough said.

Awesome that you feel the need to crap all over someone who is trying to help players out.

While your method is an approach it's an extreme and short sighted approach sure you got over 200k/h but where is your growth potential? 343billion to colonise 680b to invade a planet with the only thing to look forward to is the magic 1 trillion colonise in 300 planets....

The only other player who was successful with this planet strategy was Prizmz but even he abandoned planets as he got new ones to stop his costs getting astronomically high.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:47 pm

Great guide Taylor.
Linked it to my legion mates so they can read and learn.

John, you are twice Taylor's rank, so not fair to compare your productions... it's easier to have high production if you can colonize more mediocre planets, made possible by your rank.
It's good that you have managed to make so much AP per hour without spending anything in game. But another part of the game is not to rank yourself so much that you lose out on NPCs and end up with a tiny PVP pool.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:04 am

To be fair to @JohnMcAuley, he has a point. He has grown his AP faster in less playing time than me. But I do have some remarks regarding his comments:

1. The scanning and taking any AP planets seems to be tough at the outset. Newer ships do not have the ability to scan much early on, due to the lack of scanning research completed. And in the same light, those ships have very little access to purgers, which are necessary to scan over and over. It seems like it would be more practical for a ship to take on this strategy after they already have a decent amount of AP. Autoranking off NPCs is a strategy that can be implemented earlier in the game.

2. While I have been playing GL for over 3 years, I haven't concentrated on one playstyle over another. My biggest goal is to stay on top of the medals board, which required doing a bunch of everything. There have been times where I NPCed a lot, other times where PVP is my main goal. And I have intentionally stunted my ship growth for the sake of medal acquisition (specifically changing races for their respective medals). I also slowed down my growth after receiving my 2 year medal in anticipation of the 3 year medal. I stopped taking planets lower production planets to keep my colonization costs down. Once I receive my 3 year ally, I was able to max it out in less than 3 weeks with a combination of toxic uplifts for friends and colonizing artifact planets that I had held on scan. With that hurdle out of the way, I intend to scan and colonize more planets, per @JohnMcAuley's suggestion.

3. The main objection I have (and it seems like @Fireblade225 shares my thought) is that the scan and take any artifact planet strategy is very expensive credit wise. Currently, I have 331 planets, while @johnMcAuley has 700 (ascertained from his previous forum posts). To colonize my next planet, it will cost me 36.6 Billion Credits, while John's next planet will cost 344.4 billion Credits. (For the planet colonization equation, please see the wiki here: http://galaxylegion.com/wiki/index.php/ ... ation_Cost).

In the 1st chart below, I've put in the total costs of all the planets that the 2 of us have incurred over time (this does not account for invasion costs, but the assumption is that both ships have invaded the same # of planets). In the 2nd chart, I've calculated the cost that the 2 of us have paid for each AP.

I will let the forum readers decide which strategy will suit them.

#1 in GL... and in your heart

ImageImage

Top 50 in Battles
Top 10 in Kills, Raids, Hacks and Medal Points
Officer in Empire of the Sun

Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:07 am

The thread is called 'The Fastest Way to Increase AP (For Free!)', in which case it's simply incorrect. Nothing mentioned about resources needed (I still have trillions btw, it's not as big an issue as some repeatedly suggest, trading generates a huge income), with regard to NPCing, the end aim of that is to increase your AP so unless you're getting several caches a day every day you won't grow as quickly and, with regard to PvP, you can easily get your badges from those that haven't set up their ship properly all the way up to rank 1500 (and possibly higher, this is what I found a year ago) and the Battle Tab is only one form of PvP interaction, anyone alerted to you or who taps one of your planets can be targeted all the same. And unless these new players do something to drastically increase their AP income they're going to be farmed consistently by those who've had a three year headstart on collections, unfair as that inherently is.

Finally, I really don't have time to indulge in Last Word Syndrome. Hopefully those reading can actually see the facts underlying these comments and realise that there are a quite a few misconceptions that run right through the playerbase.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:18 am
Profile WWW

Perhaps if Mr. McAuley could provide more data as well as present his anecdote in a less hostile and more helpful way I could take him more seriously. His statement of 200k+ AP/Hr in less than two years interests me quite a bit, but unlike Taylor Swift, he has not really presented any data, technique, or anything else that could actually help new players (or people like myself who like to educate new players). Without more information, I will be forced to assume Mr. McAuley has committed the fallacy of converse accident (in addition to the ad hominem). Again, if Mr. McAuley would seriously like to counter what he seems to believe is a rampant argument ad populum, then a more measured and informative style might be useful.

My anecdotal experience (which includes discussing and comparing various ships, play-styles, and techniques with players of many different ranks and situations) suggests that the "scan and take" players do not do as well as the NPCers, although I am open to new information explaining why (like if they are using inferior technique, etc.).

My current curiosities include- 1) how Mr. McAuley got as high rank as he did with relatively minimal NPCing (if he would like to counter the claim that NPCing is not a preeminent form of building AP/Hr, then being a NPCer himself while presenting himself a counter-example would seem disingenuous).

2) Where the purgers to continue scanning came from, since I am making the potentially fallacious assumptions that purgers are required to continue scanning and that they come from either artifact draws or the relatively energy intense purger mission. As far as I can gather, the scan and grab people I have talked to are already scanning as much as possible based off of the amount of purgers they get from artifact draws, and similarly, they are doing the purger mission where possible. Therefore, what techniques are they missing? Both NPCing and "Scan and Grab" require a certain amount of energy, so a certain amount of AP/Hr (put toward energy) is presupposed; however, upon achieving auto-ranking status, the NPCing technique is relatively self-sustaining and widely known whereas I have no serious information on the proper technique of "Scan and Grab." The advice of emphasizing planets producing 200+ AP/Hr is excellent, but most educated players I know already use "planet efficiency techniques" (that we could call the "grab" part), and I would need more contrasting and convincing data so that I can share better techniques with the various "lowbies" I advise.

Anyway, those are just the random thoughts that popped into my head and are not particularly well considered, but in short, until I see more educational material and less narcissistic ramblings, I tragically cannot take the anecdote from a lone exception seriously.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:35 pm

How many hours does it take to fill your AP production?

And look at all the Minions coming to the "Ladies defense".. Its cute.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:44 pm

Chakotay wrote:
How many hours does it take to fill your AP production?

Assuming by "Minion" you mean EotS affiliates, I am not defending Taylor at all and am, instead, defending the general notion that NPCing is a dominant way to increase production. (Oh, and allow me to reemphasize that I am open to learning any efficient technique.) In fact, I disagree with Taylor in that I am under the impression trading is a huge way to improve one's production (Squishy minion aside, I have known several traders who had an impressive AP/Hr compared to their rank, time played, etc.).

Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:09 pm

Chakotay wrote:

Hmm.. Taylor is actually trying to help out which he takes time to do so and in return you actually making fun off.. instead of paying attention and maybe consider his post cause i bet u have played longer then him and got nothing to show for..

- Forum topics are not the proper place to bring up inter-legion conflicts.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:28 pm

JohnMcAuley wrote:

Here's the #1 flaw with your plan.

You are entirely dependant on selling your gain just to sustain your colonization and invasion costs.

The plan laid out by the OP is a long term viable platform for short term ap gain, whilst entertaining long term ship/planet management, without having to blow your wad on costs. It also allows for a person to boost planetary output per planet by up to 1k at a time, without the need to acquire 5 planets for the same gain.

It also allows for the conservation of CTP(for planet purchases or general saving) as well as credits(which can used to purchase more CTP or Exotic Matter).

Your approach would be best served as a how to guide on how to play the game as fast as possible, to get as good an aph as possible to ultimately do nothing, other than help yourself.

You don't help your legion on bases, i've seen your damage compared to players like comaface(1600 ranks your jnr)/king jambo(1100 ranks your jnr).

The reason why you can't help your legion on bases is because you've sacrificed attack for a huge energy bar, to once again self service your own need to raise ctp to sell for kurenite to cover your colonization/invasion costs.

You talk a hell of a lot about how this methodology of yours has helped make your ship and aph really great. But it hasn't. What it has done has turned you into an energy tank that really can't or in your case won't do anything that doesn't help you.

Surprise, Surprise.... That when a player comes along who actually posts a viable option for 99% of players to follow and grow stronger in doing so, you decide to #&$# all over it.

Why don't you just write up your own user guide on how to play using your strategy, and see how many people decide to take that approach. I notice that not one of your legion(nor your former legion CRA) has decided to copy your style, but plenty in EoTS and every top 50 legion follows the ideology put forward in this thread by SuperStar, because they know it means reduced costs with equally comparative gains.

Ultimately, what you are trying to do is "WIN" this game through getting as high an aph as possible, and that is where your largest flaw resides, in the idea that you can "win" this game. You are going to get so bored with playing this game(judging by your ranking, you already have), that you will just up and quit one day.

So well done, on finding the quickest way to run out of things to do and to trap yourself with a low attack, low badge targets & no good npc's to hit.

Last edited by kirkeastment on Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:54 pm

Fight nice children...

Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:14 pm

S.Hawking wrote:
Fight nice children...

You could have just removed the offending post, which did nothing other than to rile people up when the OP was just putting forward a strategy guide.

If JohnMcAuley has his own strategy guide to put forward, then he can post it in a separate thread, otherwise his post demeaning the approach in the way that he did, serves as nothing but a troll, especially since he can put forward no evidence that his way of playing is even viable in the long term, without turning into a round the clock seller that doesn't play the game.

SuperStar can show up to 200 examples of this methodology working in the field... 50 of them reside in EoTS, another 50 reside in CRA, another 50 reside in LoI and another 50 reside in PA. That's not counting the other hundreds that employ this idea, in the other 46 leaderboard legions.

:)

Remember Children: Only you can prevent Troll's :twisted:

Last edited by kirkeastment on Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:19 pm

I don't totally disagree with John, with a few caveats:

The arti planets can't be total garbage. If it's an Average Rich planet, it's garbage and shouldn't be taken. If you fill up your slots with planets that can't even get 150 AP/hr, it's a very foolish approach.

That said, if you fill up your slots with VL 3x Terras that will produce around 330/hr, that's not so terrible. Especially if you do this early and back off at later levels. He's right that if you load up your early slots with (decent!) arti worlds, you've got a strong production base to see you into the later levels of the game. Personally, I would back off on this around Level 1000.

It helps if you're willing/able to abandon planets. I've abandoned a lot of them - some due to newbish grabs, others due to lack of need. I no longer have any research planets, and I periodically shed bad (not making 300+) arti worlds.

Because of Solynia I've been more lenient on what I colonize - Anything VL/VR or better I'll colonize, but I won't conquer much less than a VL/3x unless it's loaded with goodies.

In any case, while I agree with Taylor more than John, I don't think it's a bad idea at low levels to grab any decent arti world you can, especially if you're an excavator. A big part of this game is making your time as profitable as possible, and it's better to have big AP early. Just so long as you don't hamstring yourself later with hundreds of subpar planets and crippling invasion costs.

Also mostly agreeing with Taylor but not completely - credits are a basically worthless resource on their own. A method needing more credits isn't inherently bad because they aren't valuable. However, as your graph showed, John's method requires staggeringly more credits. And, while not useful on their own, credits can be changed into actually useful resources like ctp.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:22 pm

I have found both guides to be informative, clear models that any player can follow if they set their mind to it. Whether it is the best advice can be debated, but it is undeniably helpful, and I appreciate the fact that an experienced player has taken the time to share what has worked well for his ship.

What Shinar said about trading being a good way to improve AP quickly is a good point and demonstrably true (it can be faster than autoranking off of NPCs), but as a universal model that all players can follow, I think NPCs are a better bet. Trading planets can take more communication and coordination than the average person is willing/able to invest, but just about anybody should be able to devote a few ranks into NPCs each week.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:38 pm

kirkeastment wrote:
Your approach would be best served as a how to guide on how to play the game as fast as possible, to get as good an aph as possible

SuperStar wrote:
SOES #2: The Fastest Way to Increase AP (For Free!)

kirkeastment wrote:
The plan laid out by the OP is a long term viable platform for short term ap gain, whilst entertaining long term ship/planet management, without having to blow your wad on costs. It also allows for the conservation of CTP(for planet purchases or general saving) as well as credits(which can used to purchase more CTP or Exotic Matter).

Saving resources for what exactly? The end aim of almost every action in this game is to build your AP income, that's what you save resources for. If you're talking about helping out others then it's worth pointing out that I donate to several people regularly, and am setting up a legion competition that I previously founded elsewhere, in which I'll be donating (at least) 200k Ku every two weeks, just to improve the experience for those in the legion.

kirkeastment wrote:
You don't help your legion on bases, i've seen your damage compared to players like comaface(1600 ranks your jnr)/king jambo(1100 ranks your jnr).

The reason why you can't help your legion on bases is because you've sacrificed attack for a huge energy bar, to once again self service your own need to raise ctp to sell for kurenite to cover your colonization/invasion costs.

Incorrect inference. The reason why I don't help more on bases (or am that active in general) is because I'm sick of the clicking. Click, click, click, click, click, all for an artifact that I already have 50 of in cargo. I don't use any assistance for my clicking. Others must simply have a higher tolerance for it.

kirkeastment wrote:
Surprise, Surprise.... That when a player comes along who actually posts a viable option for 99% of players to follow and grow stronger in doing so, you decide to #&$# all over it.

Why don't you just write up your own user guide on how to play using your strategy, and see how many people decide to take that approach. I notice that not one of your legion(nor your former legion CRA) has decided to copy your style, but plenty in EoTS and every top 50 legion follows the ideology put forward in this thread by SuperStar, because they know it means reduced costs with equally comparative gains.

If by '#&$# all over it' you mean criticise it, then sorry to ruin the arrangement best alluded to with the shape that has no edges. I've not enforced my strategy on anyone else and have no desire to, if they can see the advantages it can bring if they do it right and act on it, good for them. The main aim of any game is to have fun, no matter what they do.

This 'ideology' put forward is the standard 'NPC to gain AP' advice. It's been around from near to the game's inception. If Taylor Swift wants to make a 'Why am I Elite?' thread and post 'Put points in attack, focus on AP' that's up to him, but subsequent (EotS) comments of 'Taylor Swift's own pro strat' and 'this is the fastest way to grow AP' are simply fallacious for the reasons already detailed.

Last comment. I (and virtually everyone else, I'm assuming) has better uses of their time.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:53 pm
Profile WWW

Personally, I think "fastest" is, at best, a misnomer. Yes, it's a great method. However, without using other strategies, it really isn't THAT awesome. For example, my latest APlaz project planet is in it's early stages, so it's pure production right now. On 52 base points, each terraformer would only give me an extra 13 APH (pre-development, -excavator, -litheocrystal bonuses). Now, averaging 2-3 TOs per rank (at my current level) is only going to get me 150ish APH/rank. That's actually going to drop as the planet gets into the "good planet" range when it gets cloaked, sacrificing some production. Wednesday I did a scan run of 400 or so planets and found a 20x Gaia and two 15x Gaias (Thanks Zooch, Bemos and GregoryG ;) ) and a 3/4/8 inactive MC Ocean (that is next up) which has added 2500 (give or take) to my production so far. That's the equivalent of probably 15-20 ranks. Granted, not all scans are that good.

In short, farming terraformers are just one piece, albeit a big piece, in the AP puzzle, IMHO.

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:20 pm
Profile WWW

@Toaster Generally agree with what you are saying, but in McAuley's defense, he did define "decent" planets to be "200 AP/hr+." Also, I am under the impression the OP is leaning toward advice requiring no GP spent whatsoever, so I imagine abandoning is off the table.

@Pongolid I fully agree NPCing is better, since once you can auto-rank, NPCing is something you can do at your own pace and have control over (assuming decent support with elites), while trading is reliant on too many subjective factors. However, when I talk to new players, I try to teach them how to trade as soon as possible (assuming they are willing and able), since I know if they put in the time and effort, they will be significantly stronger than otherwise (not to mention make friends/contacts and probably stick with Galaxy Legion longer).

@DarthF Very well said. Yes, while I imagine the OP emphasized NPCing for simplicity in pedagogy, deploying several techniques and forging a balance between them is best.

JohnMcAuley wrote:
This 'ideology' put forward is the standard 'NPC to gain AP' advice. It's been around from near to the game's inception. If Taylor Swift wants to make a 'Why am I Elite?' thread and post 'Put points in attack, focus on AP' that's up to him, but subsequent (EotS) comments of 'Taylor Swift's own pro strat' and 'this is the fastest way to grow AP' are simply fallacious for the reasons already detailed.

A claim of the other side in a debate deploying fallacies without specifying the fallacy, a questionable notation of a specific group without actual regard to the discussion at hand (this by the way is the actual definition of ad hominem and not merely "insulting someone"), and an attempting to recharacterize the OP establishing ethos to be some sort of narcissism (which in this case I am reading to function like a Rorschach test telling us more about the recharacterizer than the OP). Chakotay has already implied partisanship in this thread, and I might have to concede that what I assumed was a counterargument to help new players might merely be trolling.

JohnMcAuley wrote:
Last comment. I (and virtually everyone else, I'm assuming) has better uses of their time.

Well, presupposing the quote is true, then I am indeed going to have to concede that I have fed a troll, since the commenter apparently had just enough time to post complaints but not enough time to seriously support claims, share data, or provide helpful techniques in the "Beginner's Hub." Oh well, and I had hoped to learn a better techniques to scan and colonize/invade.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:29 pm

Shinar wrote:
However, when I talk to new players, I try to teach them how to trade as soon as possible (assuming they are willing and able), since I know if they put in the time and effort, they will be significantly stronger than otherwise (not to mention make friends/contacts and probably stick with Galaxy Legion longer).
Good stuff!

Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:38 pm

Agreed with Darth - I basically do all of the things suggested in the guide simultaneously. At any given time, I have:

A VL planet (hopefully) with a stealth screen that I've evened up the resources on and am terraforming to 15x
A similar planet that's at all 15's that I'm using crystals on to get to 20x
A similar planet that I've melted/seeded/sentioxed/whatevered to 22x that I'm putting passive cloak on
A Taltherian project

At the same time, I'm saving ctp to buy planets and/or planet accessories, killing NPC's, extracting good structures to core worlds, and I'm scanning about 400 planets per week, conquering/colonizing anything good that I can find.

It's not that any one of these is the *best* thing to do, it's that you should be doing all of them.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next