View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Planet tips 

I am going to start with a story. I had a lvl 21, we shall call him Noob, take one of my tera planets. Noob destroyed my structures because they were not doing him any good which is to be expected. It is all good, part of the game. What makes my head spin is what he put on the planet. This planet has mining-sparse, artifacts-1xmegarich, research-ultrarich. Noob put mining structures on. wtf is up with that!

I have an enemy planet that I scanned that is extremely sparse, very sparse, sparse. This silly person has one mining, one artifact, one research and a bunch of bunkers and defense. If you have any planets like this get rid of them!

There is another that has very sparse, very sparse, very rich but has all three structures. NO NO NO! If you have anything sparse don't bother to put structures. Put all your structures for the good item. This planet just mentioned should have only research on it.

Use a couple of brain cells please! Quit making me twitch!

http://galaxylegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5

Moderator please sticky the link above!

Sun May 09, 2010 3:10 am
Profile YIM

You gotta realize tho that people usually don't want to spend the money on a facebook game. I have 3 planets that suck that I don't wanna waste GP on getting rid of just yet. Yes its not logical but some people just can't do it yet. I realize its 3 bucks but money is money.

Sun May 09, 2010 3:17 am

here's some tips i was telling someone on facebook that ask me for help..

ok research is a HUGE issue in this game.. when you get planets specialize them in ONLY 1 production... as in try to get planets with only +75% production (extremely abundant) or better.. and then ONLY build production for that.. don't build some mining, some research and some artifact on a single planet... at the start try to ONLY research scanners and production buildings.. that's the bottom 2 items on the research tree... it'll help you get more abundant planets and better production.. don't be afraid to wait until you find planets worth colonizing.. you have to use GP or really money points to abandon them so you'll have them forever else wise... try to get only large or bigger planets because they have more space available for production.. so let me know what else there is to know there's a start... don't worry about artifact planets at the start.. artifacts help LATER in the game.. at the start only do mining (for money and building) and research for faster production from planets...

Sun May 09, 2010 3:26 am

Depends on gameplay. I survived the first 20 ranks or so without mining. I just rely on credits from missions and daily reward.

Also, you need some research in Advanced power systems :)

Sun May 09, 2010 3:29 am

research is a must, artifacts a ok, minerals are just needed to implement research

Sun May 09, 2010 3:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]