View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Can you cancel a race Change? 

I have done a few race changes and profession changes since the medals have been up, but what I wanted to know, is if I use one of the race change Arti's like the Sphere of New Era or if I select the Galaxy Points way, and I go to choose a race, is there a way to cancell it in any way. You see there are a lot of races I have been and some I haven't and i would really like to know which are currently available to me and i fear I can only do that while I am in the changing menu.

I just really need to know what I have available to change into and look through my medals to see which I haven't been yet.

An urgent reply to this question would be excellent as I am awaiting the reply to tend to it.

I think if you choose the race you currently were and same profession, then you wont be charged for it, is this correct?

Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:19 am
Profile YIM WWW

Doing that would be the best very, then contacting dan.

Your medals can tell you exactly what is available though.

ICBLF wrote:
to be honest, I was rooting for you even while eating KVTs

Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:33 am

KJReed wrote:
Doing that would be the best very, then contacting dan.

Which way did you think is the best? sorry.

Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:48 am
Profile YIM WWW

Staying the same.

ICBLF wrote:

Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:50 am

So your suggesting for me to do in my last comment that if I go into race change and there isn't any that I need and use my Galaxy Points, then simply just re-choose the same race and profession I was, so I don't actually change anything and if i do get charged any GP's, then to contact Dan afterwards?

If I do that, how do I contact Dan, a lot of people have told me about contacting dan in the past about various things, but I don't actually know how to do so, so when you reply, could you tell me the answer and also about how to contact him.

Thanks a heap KJReed :)

Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:38 am
Profile YIM WWW

ok. have you already started the change?
if not dont. give me the list of medals you have and i can tell you exaclty what your options are.

if you have though then yes stay exactly the same then send an ingame report to dan using the report/contact this app button.

ICBLF wrote:

Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:35 am

I have done this and yes you will get charged the GP even if you stay the same race/profession. I did not try to contact Dan to get my GP back though, I just chalked it up to another learning lesson.

Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:22 am

I forgot to use a truce pact before switching races once with a sphere of the new era and contacted Dan afterwards. He wouldn't give me the artifact back (though it may be different if you used GP). But basically, the best solution would be to look at your medals list to know what you have and haven't been, make sure all truce pacts are signed, and not put yourself in that situation.

Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:49 am

Km4cK2 wrote:
I forgot to use a truce pact before switching races once with a sphere of the new era and contacted Dan afterwards. He wouldn't give me the artifact back (though it may be different if you used GP). But basically, the best solution would be to look at your medals list to know what you have and haven't been, make sure all truce pacts are signed, and not put yourself in that situation.

I did the same with the Kronyn pact, although I used GP. He kindly returned the GP and then I went Kronyn. I did the same again with Xecti yesterday, only I had another tab open, so I could use the pact and then refresh.

Devastation - Rank 1209 - Proud Officer of Imperium of Namalak

Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:51 am
Km4cK2 wrote:

XxDarthDexterxX wrote:
I did the same with the Kronyn pact, although I used GP. He kindly returned the GP and then I went Kronyn. I did the same again with Xecti yesterday, only I had another tab open, so I could use the pact and then refresh.

I did these with Kronyn as well, and wasted a Glaviz Device. Ah well, the way I see it, it's just a lesson to be learned.

Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]