View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 7:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 2/3 year rewards 

1. would the chronofield projector would be transferred if you reset, or can you place it on a planet that a legion-mate has on scan and when he/she alerts you colonize it.
2. Same question for the ally, would it be transferred to your cargo(requires rank 400+)
If anyone can tell me the correct answer that would be greatly appreciated

Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:46 am
Profile WWW

stuffybeary wrote:
1. would the chronofield projector would be transferred if you reset, or can you place it on a planet that a legion-mate has on scan and when he/she alerts you colonize it.
2. Same question for the ally, would it be transferred to your cargo(requires rank 400+)
If anyone can tell me the correct answer that would be greatly appreciated

when you reset you lose everything

Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:00 am

Yep, you loose absolutely everything except your current Galaxy Point balance. Nothing is kept, and there's no way to keep any of it. (Planets, Allys, etc).

Devastation - Rank 1209 - Proud Officer of Imperium of Namalak

Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:40 am

XxDarthDexterxX wrote:
Yep, you loose absolutely everything except your current Galaxy Point balance. Nothing is kept, and there's no way to keep any of it. (Planets, Allys, etc).

i believe planet could be 'kept' with GP - alert, abandon, ally colonize, reset, ally abandon, alert, colonize
and effects - not artifacts

Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:31 am
Profile WWW
asquall wrote:
XxDarthDexterxX wrote:

i believe planet could be 'kept' with GP - alert, abandon, ally colonize, reset, ally abandon, alert, colonize

Nope, I tried that once. The planet vanishes from the alert once you reset. (I miss you Amondoraed!)

Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:56 pm

Joseph4 wrote:
asquall wrote:
XxDarthDexterxX wrote:

Nope, I tried that once. The planet vanishes from the alert once you reset. (I miss you Amondoraed!)

No, he is right. If you abandon the planet and someone else for the legion keeps it for you and then abandons it, you can then pick it up.

Oh, and the 1 year reward- The Elder Title, is kept.

Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:57 pm
Oops, I guess I should have read it again.....

Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:59 pm

The elder title is not kept, but u get it the moment u claim another daily

Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:16 am

asdfgr wrote:

not so i reset in like januaryish and got my title the elder right away after i looked to see if i still had it and i didnt claim my daily award before i checked that

^
sig by skywarp

Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:37 pm

Daunte wrote:
asdfgr wrote:

not so i reset in like januaryish and got my title the elder right away after i looked to see if i still had it and i didnt claim my daily award before i checked that

ok, I was wondering if I get it when I claim a reward I would also be able to get my ally and projector.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:44 pm
Profile WWW

this question seems to ask, does your time played get reset to 0 days played because i think you still hae access to medal rewards just all your work before resetting is lost.

if you can reclaim the elder title then maybe you can reclaim the 3 year medal reward too but i am basicling this on a vet saying you keep the elder title.

it sounds like gp and time played are saved over resets rather then just time gp current balance.

personally i think we should have the option to rebuy limited time artifacts again but only if we owned them before the reset and only 1 reset back not a lifetime record of what was brought.

Resetting people down to rank 1 for breaking TOS would of course lose this perk of being able to rebuy limited time artifacts.

gp still has to be brought to keep the game worth developing for the owner of the game.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:18 am

1. Cannot be transferred by planet because projector makes a planet invincible aka uninvadable by anyone and unable to be abandoned.
2. Possibly.

Go! Go! Tricky style!

Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]