View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
 Non stop aggressive legions 

One of the members of our legion has been disabled 3 days straight and in fair and fun of playing I took over a planet from the aggressor just to have it taken back and get disabled hacked and raided to death. I have trapped my ship with over a dozen traps so far kept my raidable's and hackable's as close to zero as possible and tried omnicron nets and calming amplifiers just to put an end to this. The game is just no fun with sadistic bullies without limits. Suggestions/help would be appreciated.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:18 am

which legion is attacking you guys? Knowing who it is can help get appropriate advice.

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:22 am
Profile WWW

Wait two days for him to not be able to hit you anymore. If you take someone's planet they're going to hit you a lot.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:23 am

when fighting players or taking planets the first thing i look at are the players stats, ratings, legion size, average rank, average strength and %active. these numbers tend to give an idea of the chance of retaliation and how bad the fighting may get.

about all you can do when you get in over your head is set your traps and not attack or use artifacts on these players for 2 days. they will go away if you leave them alone

Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:31 am

Shayfield Star Alliance is the legion, I know taking their planet makes them mad but somehow they have disabled our legion member 3 days straight. I looked and saw I new of a planet of the guy doing it so..... well I think I made a bad move but they didn't seem to be going away. Hey I'm willing to fight with them but not forever. I figured I would drop off their list after a day or so but they seem to re alert or something.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:36 am

They can only alert if you hit them; if you don't retaliate they will have to go away after two days.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:38 am

Thanks everyone, I will set my traps and leave them alone and count down the days..

Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:39 am

Well like ferrus and bruce said, the most effective tactic in this situation is for everyone in your legion to turtle up and hide for 2 days. If you want to fight it out, go for it, its only a game. Give it a few days and then contact them and suggest a "call it even" truce. Most legions will honor something like that.

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:41 am
Profile WWW

FerrusManus wrote:
They can only alert if you hit them; if you don't retaliate they will have to go away after two days.

well you could technically face attacks for 2 days 11hours and 59 min. from the last attack.
this is possible if the last person you attacked alerts his legion in the last minute before you drop out of that 2 day window.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:44 am

I am sorry you feel bullied. This is a game and it should be fun. However, planet stealing is a big deal to most legions. And now you have learned not only that, but you know exactly what Shayfield will do if you approach one of them... that is the real message they are trying to send. In my mind, that's not too aggressive. Likewise, it doesn't sound like you ever posted peace talks on their ships comms. You just put up traps, which could be interpeted as trying to get away with your crime. Traps rarely if ever actually deter people in this galaxy; it just slows them down. Unless they are just out of time or energy, they will come back...LOL. If you want the conflict to end, send the truce message quickly. One final thought, Shayfield fights hard, but they are beatable. We have faced them twice. The first time they requested withdraw, the second time I did... so I guess we are 1-1. :twisted:

Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:52 am

If I post a truce request in their comm it won't reset the two day timer right?
And if their 107 rank player hadn't attacked our rank 47 day after day I wouldn't have messed with their planet. I know it makes people mad when they lose or almost lose a planet, I'll deal with it. I just wanted to know the easiest way out. Thanks to everyone for that information. Got hacked today 3 times 2 were counter hacked I actually came out ahead 98 research plus they ate 2 traps so I'll be laying low for another 36 hours and that should do it. I have monitored their legion it's growing in strength, rank, and numbers slower than ours our day will come. The bad thing about me is I'm like an elephant i remember (I record) everything so when someone says why, I say because...

Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:29 pm

It is fun, I just wasn't sure how to end it.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:30 pm

Yeah, comm messages won't let them see you.

That sounds like a good plan; we're just waiting for a good planet from International Brotherhood for some payback for someone else in my Legion, and I'm waiting for a good planet from a specific person as well.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:35 pm

I just got lucky .... or not, lol. The exact guy attacking our guy had a planet I could see.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:59 pm

KingJuggernaut that would be a great trap one that's like a EMP and zaps energy. It would have to have a small limit to not be over the top but it would be nice.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:25 pm

TheCleaner wrote:
One of the members of our legion has been disabled 3 days straight and in fair and fun of playing I took over a planet from the aggressor just to have it taken back and get disabled hacked and raided to death. I have trapped my ship with over a dozen traps so far kept my raidable's and hackable's as close to zero as possible and tried omnicron nets and calming amplifiers just to put an end to this. The game is just no fun with sadistic bullies without limits. Suggestions/help would be appreciated.

Say sorry and get your leader and talk with them, I would of done the same if my planet got taken.

Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]