View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 What happened to my artifact shipment? 

I always wait until the artifact bar is full before receiving shipment. It takes about a day to fill my artifact bar. To save time I check the box so I receive them all at once. And I almost always receive between 125-150 artifacts in my shipments. Except today. I only received 65 artifacts in the shipment.

Now, I did expand my cargo space, so is this just bad luck that I had today, or did expanding my cargo space have anything to do with receiving fewer artifacts? I would think that expanding cargo space would increase, not decrease the number of artifacts received in a shipment.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:50 pm

rocky1 wrote:
I always wait until the artifact bar is full before receiving shipment. It takes about a day to fill my artifact bar. To save time I check the box so I receive them all at once. And I almost always receive between 125-150 artifacts in my shipments. Except today. I only received 65 artifacts in the shipment.

Now, I did expand my cargo space, so is this just bad luck that I had today, or did expanding my cargo space have anything to do with receiving fewer artifacts? I would think that expanding cargo space would increase, not decrease the number of artifacts received in a shipment.

Well thats what happens when u get few Mass storage pods at once :D

- Forum topics are not the proper place to bring up inter-legion conflicts.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:54 pm

Just chance. The two have 0 correlation unless you get full part way.
Also, you are better off pulling anytime you have 4k or more points.
Means more prisoners and less msps.

ICBLF wrote:
to be honest, I was rooting for you even while eating KVTs

Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]