View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
 Theives? 

i just put up my first planet for help weaken/dont invade a lot of people helped and just when it was ready, boom its a legion planet. some low life legion member took it like it was up for grabs. is this a common problem? should i just take the planet with no help? the player is 32 rank so hes not a high level player so i dont think its common but others have more experience and would know...thanks

That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

Thu May 13, 2010 7:04 pm

1. Could be an accidental invade -> Click attack button too fast.

2. The planet was so good the 32 just had to have it.

It is rude. But I think such things do happen. This is another reason "legions" ain't really as strong as an "alliance"

Thu May 13, 2010 7:11 pm

how do i join an alliance?

That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

Thu May 13, 2010 7:13 pm

Hmmm.. maybe we could make one :)

Thu May 13, 2010 7:16 pm

No formal alliance exists in game. Tried to suggest that as legions ain't really a "true alliance"

EDIT: Link to the alliance suggestion http://www.galaxylegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=157

Last edited by Barracuda on Thu May 13, 2010 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 13, 2010 7:17 pm

im trying to come up with a name for it :)

Thu May 13, 2010 7:22 pm

:lol: :lol:

Thu May 13, 2010 7:30 pm

jcwiggens wrote:
i just put up my first planet for help weaken/dont invade a lot of people helped and just when it was ready, boom its a legion planet. some low life legion member took it like it was up for grabs. is this a common problem? should i just take the planet with no help? the player is 32 rank so hes not a high level player so i dont think its common but others have more experience and would know...thanks

i suggested a solution in another thread. remove as a friend in FB, then ask your legion to attack again. prob solved :twisted:

Thu May 13, 2010 8:04 pm

thanks hunter lol i did and someone else did the same thing, i guess ill just wait and do it myself. looks like no more planet sharing for me

Thu May 13, 2010 9:05 pm

man thats really unfortunate not being able to trust your legion entirely. i still do have that planet on my list so if u need me to whack it a couple times for you still i can.

Thu May 13, 2010 9:57 pm

jcwiggens wrote:
thanks hunter lol i did and someone else did the same thing, i guess ill just wait and do it myself. looks like no more planet sharing for me

u have to have a legion of only your friends/allies. i have been saying that alot. these add me legions are not to be trusted. most of them are ppl who just want to get powerful as quick as possible, and don't care how they get there. i personally will not add anyone i don't know or dont trust to my legion / friends list.

Thu May 13, 2010 9:59 pm

i dont know any1 on here. all the people i know are playing farmville lol or not interested in games in general.

Thu May 13, 2010 10:16 pm

@Hunter, if everyone follows your way, their legion size will be 1 as they personally know no one. So I guess adding random people to your legion is a must, especially with the recent prejor mission that needs 3 other legion members.

Fri May 14, 2010 4:23 am

Barracuda wrote:
@Hunter, if everyone follows your way, their legion size will be 1 as they personally know no one. So I guess adding random people to your legion is a must, especially with the recent prejor mission that needs 3 other legion members.

i guess im lucky then. i have a small, but very powerful legion. the few active members > undependable larger legion.

i might add a few members i get to know in the forum as allies, but i have to be able to trust them. no random add me.

Fri May 14, 2010 5:01 am

i require that everyone who wants to join my legion must have 5 Coth points gained on the forum

Fri May 14, 2010 5:19 am

Cothordin wrote:
i require that everyone who wants to join my legion must have 5 Coth points gained on the forum

i require that we have friends in common. Coth and i have 3 in common. so coth would be my choice for a potental ally.

Fri May 14, 2010 6:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]