View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
 What to do If your being Bullied: Flowchart 

(this comes out of Nerd Rage of lower ranks complaining about this)
Why this works?
If you become a higher rank then your opponent you either become horribly energy/XP efficient, or able to destroy your opponent easily. And with PVP not being large scale in the upper ranks this solves your problem.

Fri May 14, 2010 10:16 pm

I like it :lol:

Fri May 14, 2010 11:33 pm

You missed "Sick you legion on them". That's always a good choice.

Sat May 15, 2010 12:52 am

Sean Powell wrote:
You missed "Sick you legion on them". That's always a good choice.

Well the problem with that is that everyone takes that a different way, to the point in which I wouldn't be able to sanely flowchart that.

Sat May 15, 2010 2:04 am

its like the pacifist guidebook. get attacked and dont attack back. stack defense and wait it out.

i got hacked today from someone +9 levels. i killed him, watched his feeble counter attack, then a legion member killed him again. he had a positron + flair on him so i think my legion + my legions legion was hacking him to pieces. thats how to get revenge. i have more surprises for him if he tries it again. my advice is level as fast as possible, and put serious RP in energy, weapons, and def in that order. i have on light phased cannons now, by tonight ill have heavies. stealing 73 RP wasn't enough to slow down my research.

Sat May 15, 2010 5:06 am

I think for passive built, put RP into def before attack. :). Energy is a must for any level.

Sat May 15, 2010 5:11 am

hunter wrote:
its like the pacifist guidebook. get attacked and dont attack back. stack defense and wait it out.

i got hacked today from someone +9 levels. i killed him, watched his feeble counter attack, then a legion member killed him again. he had a positron + flair on him so i think my legion + my legions legion was hacking him to pieces. thats how to get revenge. i have more surprises for him if he tries it again. my advice is level as fast as possible, and put serious RP in energy, weapons, and def in that order. i have on light phased cannons now, by tonight ill have heavies. stealing 73 RP wasn't enough to slow down my research.

Im not saying go all out pacifist, im just giving rigid guidelines that ensure you wont get truly messed with. No one is going to follow it exactly lol its just that by being a turtle you become a huge PITA to bully.

Sat May 15, 2010 5:12 am

Cothordin wrote:
Im not saying go all out pacifist, im just giving rigid guidelines that ensure you wont get truly messed with. No one is going to follow it exactly lol its just that by being a turtle you become a huge PITA to bully.

i do the same thing by being a PITA to attack. when they see that their guns do like 3-6 damage vs my 20+ they will quit fighting in 1-2 shots.

Sat May 15, 2010 5:23 am

hunter wrote:
Cothordin wrote:

i do the same thing by being a PITA to attack. when they see that their guns do like 3-6 damage vs my 20+ they will quit fighting in 1-2 shots.

The point of mine is that the opponent eventually notices that hes used up all/most of his energy to do 50 dmg to you.

Sat May 15, 2010 5:28 am

Cothordin wrote:
hunter wrote:
Cothordin wrote:

The point of mine is that the opponent eventually notices that hes used up all/most of his energy to do 50 dmg to you.

my point is that after 2-3 clicks he will have to repair hull and try again... that makes it very unpleasant when a counter attack is 100% assured.

Sat May 15, 2010 5:35 am

True, putting some offensive modules in would be another thing i would expect most people to just do (or have before hand).

Sat May 15, 2010 5:44 am

Can this be stickyed?

Sun May 16, 2010 5:55 am

This needs a bump.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:30 pm
Profile WWW

it needs a revision...
here's a bug i found in the flowchart...

You being bullied? => No => Focus on ranking up => Do you want revenge?

....revenge for what?

also... the proper shapes need to be used...

Officer Namba1 of The Unknown, Lv.666+ Dark Smuggler

Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Lone.Lycan wrote:
it needs a revision...
here's a bug i found in the flowchart...

You being bullied? => No => Focus on ranking up => Do you want revenge?

....revenge for what?

also... the proper shapes need to be used...

meh i figured people would use some common sense when I made it, feel free to improve it. Funny it still holds relevance.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:41 pm

Needs a "was it a badge hit">"are you a moron">"Alert legion">"get told off or kick for being a moron" branch.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:54 am

under "still attacking" there should be an alert legion branch I think. If it was multiple hits especially w/o any provocation(or many many hits after a single badge type act, planet invasion aside ofc) where the time in between indicate it not to be badge runs(in case of only 2... if there is no apology. It might be bad habit to post "badge" after one hit, as some think it's insulting their intellect. But after two... i think there is a necessity to post a note)

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:02 am

NOTE: This was written before legions were as they are today and badges, and as such is incapable of giving directions on how to handle those situations.
As I said before, if you feel you can make it better by all means make one thats better.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]