View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Ship Help Please 

Ok, I started about 8 months ago, and would like to see how i'm doing:

Currently I'm working on the Talth chain, as well as for the mission exotic.
Also pulling Max energy up to about 4000 so i can autorank the remainder of the talth chain.
Doing a bit of NPCing as well, and trying to fix the combat rep, although I will stop PvPing after that.
Because of the energy thing, most of my rank points are going into energy, if not all.

Rank 248
2515 Max Energy
11714 Hull
1873 Shield

Combat Rep: Laughable
Battles 30505 (Grand Master)
Player Kills 325
Deaths from Players 385
Non-Player Kills 3028
Planets Found 363
Planets Occupied 56
Planets Captured 19
Missions Completed 366
Scans Performed 1535
Successful Hacks 157
Successful Raids 235

Size Class: Heavy Leviathan
Space: 1660 / 1660
Attack: 4127
Defense: 2454
Scan: 641
Cloak: 820
Cargo: 5702 / 11050
Upkeep: 810.5M
Mylarai: Enrich
Fixer: Hull +30%

Weapons Heavy Null Ray x8, Leviathan Rift-Emitter x3, Charged Bane Emitter x4, Vortul Blast Phaser x4, Dominion Cannon - Mark II x3, Atmospheric Decimator, Lazuli Mind Controller x3, Dominion Cannon, Prototype Mech XV, Combat Analyzer

Energy Intra-D Collider - Mark IV x3, Surge Plexus, XRP Battery Pack x4, Drannik Power Core x2, Wormhole Relay x4, Silthion T-Plasma Hub, Omicron Injector, Chron-Transistor

Sensors Continuum Parser x2, Merged DataNode, Sha'din AI Core x2, Stryll Transponder x2, Stryll Hunt Sensor x2, Sha'din Supercomputer, AI Supercomputer

Hull Deep Core Neutronium Armor x5, Kalvium Fortified Plating x2, Vortul Plating x2, Mylarai Plasma Lance x4, Silthion Exo- Plating x4, Protean Armory x2

Shields T.O. Harmonic MegaPulser, Harmonic Resonator, Q-Phase Battery Array

Cloaking Zolazin Jammer x2, Gamma Channeler

Defenses Energy Nullifier - Mark III x2, BM50 Convoy Shuttle x2, Scruuge X-Deflector x2, Dark Ring Thruster x4, Octafari Deflector x4, Thrust Stabilizer

Mining: 2515/hr
Arti: 3695/hr
Research: 5006/hr

Research tree:

Thetas 0/3
Supernova 0/3
Obviation 1/3
subspace jamming 0/3
fermionics 0/3
trans-temporal 0/3
hyperflux signalling 2/3 (working on this now)
Trans core hubs 0/1
sub-quantum 0/3

All comments are much appreciated

Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:09 am
Two main things I noticed. You'll need more energy than that to finish Talth while autoranking it. You would need at least 6075 energy to finish Talth without using XP boosts.
The second thing is that your artifact is pretty dang low. You need to try to fix that ASAP, or you'll just keep getting comparatively weaker to those around you rank-wise. That will also help with with pretty much everything else. Heck, you can even sell artifacts for CTP or Ku to fund your ship.
That's all I've got for you right now, I hope it helps!

Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:30 pm

Your hull needs some work max that out asap its low for fixer. The researched hull mods may get out classed at later levels but for now they will help you a lot. Get those scan mods researched soon also. Finding planets early and often is key to growth. Get oblivion barriers will help you a lot on defense until you are able to cloak and temp flux planets.
I see you only have a few Pvp kills it is recommended that you get the pvp mods now if possible as they only get harder to get as you get higher in level.

As far as ships modules...

Don't get anything other than mark 3 dom cannon's anything less is a waste

Uninstall mods that don't give a lot for their size and replace them with hull or def.

Only wear enough energy mods to keep from maxing out while your away. (you can put them back online for long runs and when you level up)

You don't need a lot of scan and cloak mods in less you are hacking or want to see a curtain NPC don't wear to many at one time. (This can be most important at the lower levels when modules make the most difference) 50 scan is the min. you should have on at any time so you can see Troop carriers, blade harvesters and Lab pods.

Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]