View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 My crappy ship, and my plans for turning it around. 

Update to stats

Max energy ( Relays and items online ) : 9030
Engineers : 6482
Energy recharge rate/hour : 120

Max hull : 21,692
Max Shield : 6,925
Shield recharge rate : 11,595

Decks : 3,722
Cargo : 41,900

Attack : 5,114
Tactical officers : 104
Defense : 6,576
Helmsmen : 2,814

Scan : 7,780
Cloak : 2,120

Upkeep : 3.9B

Race : Taltherian.
Profession : Builder.

14,302 Mineral production.
9,412 Artifact production.
6,663 Research production.
5,118 scientists.

Planets owned : 139.
Max planets : 151.

My current energy to rank is : 15:1
My current attack to rank is : 8.49:1
My current defense to rank is : 10.92:1

My current total production ( Excluding scientists. ) to planets owned is : 181.
My current artifact production to planets owned is : 67.7.

Update 1 : Ship modules.

Weapons wrote:
Atmospheric Decimater. ( X1 )
Combat Analyzer. ( X1 )
Dark Smuggler Chasis. ( X1 )
Drone Cluster. ( X1 )
Exotic Pulser. ( X3 )
Heavy Null Ray. ( X4 ) ( I intend to switch these over to Heavy Quasi-Chaotic Blasters. )
Heavy Quasi-Chaotic Blaster. ( X4 )
Hyper Charger Bane Emitter. ( X3 )
Ion Pulse Ballista. ( X4 )
Korteth Twin Blaster. ( X4 )
Lazuli Mind Controller. ( X3 )
Leviathan Rift Emitter. ( X4 )
Modulated Xecti Disrupter. ( X4 )
Over Charged Bane Emitter. ( X1 )
Prototype Mech XV. ( X1 )
Psionic Amplifier. ( X1 )
Taltherian Sentry. ( X4 )

Defense/Shield wrote:
BMO50 Convoy Shuttle. ( X3 )
Chron-Pulse Drive. ( X1 )
Dark Phase Engine. ( X4 )
Field Balancer. ( X1 )
Gravidynamic Isolater. ( X4 )
Harmonic Resonator. ( X1 )
Mega-Coil Repulsor. ( X3 )
Prejoran Power Diffuser. ( X1 )
Scruuge X-Deflector. ( X4 )
Sha'din Force Voider. ( X4 )
Silthian T-Phase Ultricle. ( X4 )
Subspace Compressor. ( X1 )
T.O. Harmonic Terrapulser. ( X4 )
T.O. Phase Barrier. ( X2 )
T.O. Shield Generator. ( X2 )
Thrust Stabilizer. ( X1 )
Trinity Core Drive. ( X2 )

Hull wrote:
Biometric Sealer. ( X4 )
Dark Assembly Bot. ( X3 )
Impact Absorber. ( X1 )
Kalvium Fortified Plating. ( X2 )
Korteth Plating. ( X2 )
Perfect Syncopated Plating. ( X5 )
Mylarai Plasma Lance. ( X1 )
Scythe Plating. ( X2 )
Silthion Exo-Plating. ( X3 )
Tractor Beam. ( X1 )

Energy wrote:
Chron Transistor. ( X1 )
Dark Mutagen Battery. ( X1 )
Exotic Dynamo. ( X1 )
Krionite Transducer. ( X1 )
Omicron Injector. ( X1 )
Genetarr Transmitter Mark II. ( X4 )
Encyphelon Core. ( X4 )
XRP Warp Charge Pack. ( X4 )
Surge Plexus. ( X3 )
Dark Warp Coil. ( X4 )
T-Plasma Dynamo. ( X4 )
F.A.T.H.E.R. ( X2 )
Silthion T-Plasma Hub. ( X3 )
Hyper Channel Relay. ( X4 )
Proxy-Universe Reactor Mark IV. ( X3 )

Devices wrote:
AI Super Computer. ( X1 )
Alarri Probability Core. ( X1 )
Bio-Signature Scrambler. ( X3 )
Continuum Analyzer Mark III. ( X5 )
Continuum Parser. ( X2 )
Decryption Quad-Frame. ( X2 )
Exo-Temporal Translator. ( X2 )
Flux Ring-disk. ( X1 )
Gamma Channeler. ( X1 )
Gravimetric Flume. ( X3 )
Kronyn Anomaly Engine. ( X3 )
Litheor Data interface. ( X3 )
Litheor Tetracit Crystal. ( X4 )
Merged Datanode. ( X1 ) ( 500% upgrade. )
Phase Interceptor Drive. ( X4 )
Prejor Beacon Sensor. ( X2 )
Sha'din Hypergrid Core. ( X4 )
Stryll Prey Tracker. ( X2 )
Stryll Transponder. ( X2 )
Tachyon Router. ( X1 )
Tetra-seek Targeter. ( X3 )
Triaxial Array Mark II. ( X1 )
Triaxial Array. ( X2 )
Uldrian Onycant. ( X1 ) ( 300% upgrade. )
Voliir Modulator Mark II. ( X3 )
Zolazzin Jammer. ( X2 )
Zortah's Interface Jack Mark II. ( X3 )

Quote:
Allies.
Apparitous, Bane Familiar. Rank 6.
Solynia, Technician Elite. Rank 37.

Research done :

Weapons : Quasi-Chaotic Force level 3 done.
Energy : Proxy Universe Reactions level 4 done.
Shields : Force Obviation Fields level 3 done.
Cloaking : Inverse Flux Jamming level 3 done.
Hull : Syncopated Phase Matter level 3 done.
Defense : Entropy Field Warping level 3 done.
Sensors : Continuum Analysis level 3 done.
Planet buildings : Topolis Rings 1 done.
Base logistics : Dimensional Logistics level 1, 3,627,761 research needed for Dimensional Logistics level 2.

Update #3, abilities and NPC slots..

4 NPC slots total.
Tactical Remodulation.
Dark Aperature Key.

Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:42 pm
Profile WWW

The problem with your ship is that you're crippling yourself by having such a big ship with less attack, defense and hull.

Sooner or later you won't be strong enough to deal enough damage and even have to work harder just to kill a team boss/elite skill that have lots of attack, defense and hull. The attiroth, lazuli carrier will be your worst nightmare.

You'll struggle to fight bases that are tough as well. You'll have to work very hard and waste your time clicking all day just to barely put a dent into a base.

Please look at Taylor Swift's (SuperStar) thread on the importance of artifact production and ship strength before you hold people back and lay waste behind your more powerful, low ranked players and weaken your legion.

Lastly, even with your large amount of engineers, you will have to work harder from here on out just to get by and be a team player with legion missions.

Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:25 am

Ludis wrote:
The problem with your ship is that you're crippling yourself by having such a big ship with less attack, defense and hull.

Sooner or later you won't be strong enough to deal enough damage and even have to work harder just to kill a team boss/elite skill that have lots of attack, defense and hull. The attiroth, lazuli carrier will be your worst nightmare.

You'll struggle to fight bases that are tough as well. You'll have to work very hard and waste your time clicking all day just to barely put a dent into a base.

Please look at Taylor Swift's (SuperStar) thread on the importance of artifact production and ship strength before you hold people back and lay waste behind your more powerful, low ranked players and weaken your legion.

Lastly, even with your large amount of engineers, you will have to work harder from here on out just to get by and be a team player with legion missions.

Read the rest of the post before you offer "advice".

Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:41 am

Persephone wrote:
Ludis wrote:

Lastly, even with your with of engineers, you will have to work harder from here on out just to get by and be a team player with legion missions.

Read the rest of the post before you offer "advice".

I state things that make his plan incomplete. He hasn't implemented some of the things he had planned and his plan needs to be improved. I already knew he knew about damage cap so I suggested making his ship more offensive in his legion.

He " appreciates advice" by anyone.

Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:48 am

Choose the least efficent Xp ratio mission chains you have available from the current mission list. do only those aside from the current biweeklies to avoid ranking too fast with a 15x E:R ratio it is going to be hard, but at least you have reached your E:R goal so there will be significantly fewer points you need to dedicate to engineers now and your TO growth can start in earnest. Looking at your helmsman growth it's going to be uphill seemed like they went up by 300 in the past month which could have gotten you a velox thruster, and more growth on your defense. At your current ap all 3 would be about 3 month quest but after you have them all you'll love the increase in defense. I reckon your T.O.s will grow around 600 between now and next months post.

To reach your hull goal from your current hull with current modules means you would need 9k durtanium brackets, and at your APH that is outlandish you will far surpass 36k attack and defense before you reach that mark.

The Prisoner wrote:
You know something's wrong when the Trade Outpost sub-forum has the most interesting topics

Well it was an ill considered idea in the first place.

Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:18 am

What was the reason to neglect tacs :o

Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:31 am

Good to see your quest to improve continues Empmortakaten.

If you want to use some energy on the low xp/good reward Legion Missions that would be a good plan too, just to add to Serne's fine suggestions.

Don't forget to scan as well, it's an excellent use of energy for very low xp returns.
I don't think it is at all coincidental that most of the strongest ships also have a larger number of scans than the average.

Farming 10 x 200+ little pure production AP planets will increase your AP considerably.

Just as a sidenote for the lower ranks asking about TOs etc, it might be worth considering that Emp has been playing and having fun for a considerable amount of time.
Some of the things that are now considered "common knowledge" have not always been so. In fact, some people just enjoy playing there own way. Certainly not a crime.

In fact, some of the things still considered "common knowledge" (like going to a research legion for 6 months and low, slow ranking), make me shake my head in disbelief, but to each their own :)

Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:37 am

Deigobene wrote:
In fact, some of the things still considered "common knowledge" (like going to a research legion for 6 months and low, slow ranking), make me shake my head in disbelief, but to each their own :)

My opinion always is, was and forever will be in any game get to a state where you can have the most fun with it and try to hang in that zone as long as you can no matter how you choose to play. It's a game and if it's fun for you then Dan's done great. It only makes sense that you play in the most fun way for you.

Common knowledge be D***ed if a player wanted to keep their APH ridiculously low on purpose and build up 90 maxed toxics and 100 maxed plasmas they can do that if that is what they want. I won't say i'm not going to laugh at the choice, but it is their right to do so. Who am I to try to stop them? The efficiency police? Nah. I'm just a nerdy white guy in front of a computer so who do I really get to pass judgement on anyways?

Anyways I'm going on a weird half ranty sleep deprived thing here, but I don't want to delete it all. I forgot where I was going originally with all this. So uh... that's it.

The Prisoner wrote:
You know something's wrong when the Trade Outpost sub-forum has the most interesting topics

Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:45 am

Ludis wrote:

Lastly, even with your with of engineers, you will have to work harder from here on out just to get by and be a team player with legion missions.

I am aware of the flaws in my ship design, and am working to correct them. I am sure, if you read the first post detailing my current plan, you would know this and how I am dealing with them, or plan to deal with them.

My legion mates ( Of whom I am extremely proud to call not only legion mates, but friends. ) understand the limitations of my ship, and have been extremely helpful both with advice and support on fixing my current predicament that I am faced with, for which I am extremely grateful.

Further, I help where and when I can, and as little as that is compared to others, they accept it for what it is.

I have also read Taylor Swift's posts, as well as talked to a few other members of the game ( Both Squishy Minion on a number of topics, and Tree for planet building advice, and am extremely grateful for their help as well. ) and have used it to alter my plans where needed.

Taylor Swift's arguments in particular I have taken into account, and adjusted my current attack : rank ratio based upon the very compelling arguments they made.

Ludis wrote:
I state things that make his plan incomplete. He hasn't implemented some of the things he had planned and his plan needs to be improved. I already knew he knew about damage cap so I suggested making his ship more offensive in his legion.

I have addressed all of your points in my various posts. Certain things haven't been implemented yet, but as I stated in my original post this is a plan that could take a decent number of months to do. It isn't going to change over night. ( I wish I could fix it over night, but it took me 3 years to dig the hole, so I don't think that'll be filled over night. )

Serne wrote:
Choose the least efficent Xp ratio mission chains you have available from the current mission list. do only those aside from the current biweeklies to avoid ranking too fast with a 15x E:R ratio it is going to be hard, but at least you have reached your E:R goal so there will be significantly fewer points you need to dedicate to engineers now and your TO growth can start in earnest.

So far, I have mainly been spending my energy on the CT lab, planet purging/scanning, and uplifts. Otherwise, I haven't spent much.

I tap a few elites ( I ensure I get my lock, otherwise I don't touch. ) and do bases. ( I use the badges to buy overcharged exo clamps to put on the base, as I have all my silver badge items now. )

I have started on my tactical officers at this point, which I hope to start building nicely at this point.

Serne wrote:
Looking at your helmsman growth it's going to be uphill seemed like they went up by 300 in the past month which could have gotten you a velox thruster, and more growth on your defense. At your current ap all 3 would be about 3 month quest but after you have them all you'll love the increase in defense. I reckon your T.O.s will grow around 600 between now and next months post.

I just checked out the Velox Thruster ( I seemed to recall different stats and requirements on it for some reason. ), and think I will start accumulating helmsmen to put towards it. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. :-)

Serne wrote:
To reach your hull goal from your current hull with current modules means you would need 9k durtanium brackets, and at your APH that is outlandish you will far surpass 36k attack and defense before you reach that mark.

I have been accumulating Complex Tech Parts, as well as purchased some Galaxy Points in order to drop a number of my less useful planets. If my current calculations are correct ( And I've checked and rechecked the numbers several times. ) I should be able to replace 40 of my planets ( Using the Galaxy Points. ) with planets that produce 200+ artifact production an hour, and max out my current planet slots. That will lower my mineral production by ( Approximately. ) 2,000 and my research production by several hundred, but will effectively double my artifact production to almost 20,000 per hour.

Pennsyltucky wrote:
What was the reason to neglect tacs :o

I enjoyed missions, and spent most of my first three years solo playing. I did not realize how much I would enjoy NPCs, nor did I realize how useful attack is to the game. It is a mistake on my part, and one I have since started to correct. ( Slowly, but it's started. )

Deigobene wrote:
Good to see your quest to improve continues Empmortakaten.

It's getting there. Eventually. :P

Deigobene wrote:
Don't forget to scan as well, it's an excellent use of energy for very low xp returns.
I don't think it is at all coincidental that most of the strongest ships also have a larger number of scans than the average.

I have learnt not to neglect that part, and am doing it in the mean time. :-)

It has netted me so far a few decent planets so far, but not as good as I would like. ( There are a lot of planets out there, and not many of them are good. )

Deigobene wrote:
Farming 10 x 200+ little pure production AP planets will increase your AP considerably.

Indeed. :-)

Thank you all for your feed back thus far. It has been helpful. :-)

Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:55 pm
Profile WWW

Empmortakaten wrote:
Serne wrote:
Choose the least efficent Xp ratio mission chains you have available from the current mission list. do only those aside from the current biweeklies to avoid ranking too fast with a 15x E:R ratio it is going to be hard, but at least you have reached your E:R goal so there will be significantly fewer points you need to dedicate to engineers now and your TO growth can start in earnest.

So far, I have mainly been spending my energy on the CT lab, planet purging/scanning, and uplifts. Otherwise, I haven't spent much.

I tap a few elites ( I ensure I get my lock, otherwise I don't touch. ) and do bases. ( I use the badges to buy overcharged exo clamps to put on the base, as I have all my silver badge items now. )

I have started on my tactical officers at this point, which I hope to start building nicely at this point.

I would suggest, obviously, using some of those silvers you rack up to get barrier nexuses for placement on your artifact production planets, and if you have enough and the circumstances and production increase make sense and argent consulate or two occasionally. Not to say that you shouldn't use silvers on the clamps, that should be a given, just make sure that you use at least half of them for yourself. A 50% cut to the legion for their assistance in getting the badges is perfectly reasonable.

Empmortakaten wrote:
Serne wrote:
Looking at your helmsman growth it's going to be uphill seemed like they went up by 300 in the past month which could have gotten you a velox thruster, and more growth on your defense. At your current ap all 3 would be about 3 month quest but after you have them all you'll love the increase in defense. I reckon your T.O.s will grow around 600 between now and next months post.

I just checked out the Velox Thruster ( I seemed to recall different stats and requirements on it for some reason. ), and think I will start accumulating helmsmen to put towards it. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. :-)

Not a problem. We all miss things occasionally.

Empmortakaten wrote:
Serne wrote:

I have been accumulating Complex Tech Parts, as well as purchased some Galaxy Points in order to drop a number of my less useful planets. If my current calculations are correct ( And I've checked and rechecked the numbers several times. ) I should be able to replace 40 of my planets ( Using the Galaxy Points. ) with planets that produce 200+ artifact production an hour, and max out my current planet slots. That will lower my mineral production by ( Approximately. ) 2,000 and my research production by several hundred, but will effectively double my artifact production to almost 20,000 per hour.

And that should increase your growth rate quite nicely to be true. I was merely stating a discrepancy between your intended hull goal and attack and defense goals. In the time you gained those 9k brackets you would also gain approximately the same number of prisoners and helmsman. Resulting in approximately 54k Tacticals/Engineers grown and 27k helmsman grown. But at 10k aph that is around 90 months worth, double it and it is only around 45 months worth. This will be a ridiculously long freeze process my friend which is why I suggested doing some of the lower xp ratio missions as well such as the Alarri chain and the uldrinan chains, without a neural interface to be sure. And the current biweekly chain has a ratio just a little better than that of basing so it too would be a good choice on missions after the current NPC task.

The Prisoner wrote:

Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:21 pm

Serne wrote:
I would suggest, obviously, using some of those silvers you rack up to get barrier nexuses for placement on your artifact production planets, and if you have enough and the circumstances and production increase make sense and argent consulate or two occasionally. Not to say that you shouldn't use silvers on the clamps, that should be a given, just make sure that you use at least half of them for yourself. A 50% cut to the legion for their assistance in getting the badges is perfectly reasonable.

I have thought about that, and have decided to do it on a planet by planet basis for now. We get enough bases, and I get enough badges, that I can get one every day or two. Most planets I'm aiming for at this point won't have room for one, to be honest, but it will likely come in handy more in the future. :-)

Serne wrote:
And that should increase your growth rate quite nicely to be true. I was merely stating a discrepancy between your intended hull goal and attack and defense goals. In the time you gained those 9k brackets you would also gain approximately the same number of prisoners and helmsman. Resulting in approximately 54k Tacticals/Engineers grown and 27k helmsman grown. But at 10k aph that is around 90 months worth, double it and it is only around 45 months worth. This will be a ridiculously long freeze process my friend which is why I suggested doing some of the lower xp ratio missions as well such as the Alarri chain and the uldrinan chains, without a neural interface to be sure. And the current biweekly chain has a ratio just a little better than that of basing so it too would be a good choice on missions after the current NPC task.

Ah... There is a slight bit of mis-communication here. Let me clarify. :)

The hull goal isn't one that I will freeze for, as that one isn't rank dependent. It's mainly the ship stats ( Attack, defense, and energy. ) that I am freezing for.

The hull will be tied to my decks far, far more than my ranks ( It will take me a long, long time to get to the point where ranks matter more than decks for hull amount. ) so it's more of a vague, somewhere in the future goal that I will work on, but isn't a definitive, 'I want this much by this rank,' goal. :)

Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:11 pm
Profile WWW

I've come to a particular conundrum in my rebuilding phase, and would like some suggestions.

Looking at my planets, I can take room for ( Approximately. ) 45ish new planets.

Here's my conundrum. Due to real life financial issues, I am not in the best of positions to buy much GP. So any planet I take at this time I am likely to be stuck with.

Keeping that in mind, is it worth it to take 40 planets that give out 200 - 250 artifact points per hour ( Giving me at a rough guess about 9,000 - 10,000 more artifact production per hour. ) now, since I have the resources to start, and will have the rest pretty fast, or should I instead put aside the resources and purchase better planets over a longer period of time as I work on building up my ship...?

Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:05 pm
Profile WWW

I'd suggest you go for 200-250 arti per hour on planets. It's not exactly common to find that when doing a scan blitz unless you're doing a whole lot of it, which you won't be doing unless you have a great arti output. I suspect of course those people with arti outputs approaching treble figures per hour see lots of those planets, but finding them unoccupied is rare.

I would expect it would be a very long time before you were able to find so many planets that were not only better than 200/250 not only to fill the gaps as you rank but also to replace what you have. And even if you did find planets at 300 then you're likely going to have to invade to get them.

Also think about the numbers. If you take a planet at 200 and hold it for a year before you have a planet at 300 per hour freely available to replace it with... then you would have to have had not taken the 200 planet in the first place, and then taken the 300 planet a year later, and then hold it for 2 further years to break even.

Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:36 pm

Halkus wrote:
I'd suggest you go for 200-250 arti per hour on planets. It's not exactly common to find that when doing a scan blitz unless you're doing a whole lot of it, which you won't be doing unless you have a great arti output. I suspect of course those people with arti outputs approaching treble figures per hour see lots of those planets, but finding them unoccupied is rare.

I would expect it would be a very long time before you were able to find so many planets that were not only better than 200/250 not only to fill the gaps as you rank but also to replace what you have. And even if you did find planets at 300 then you're likely going to have to invade to get them.

Also think about the numbers. If you take a planet at 200 and hold it for a year before you have a planet at 300 per hour freely available to replace it with... then you would have to have had not taken the 200 planet in the first place, and then taken the 300 planet a year later, and then hold it for 2 further years to break even.

I think people will be hard pressed to counter this point. :P

Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:55 pm
Profile WWW

If dropping is going to be a problem I'd get a lot pickier about which planets you take, and quickly. The only problem is... finding planets that can produce you 200-250 ap/h is easy, yet moving just one tier up (250-300 an hour) in pickiness requires more time, patience, willingness to trade/travel on your part than you might be willing to devote right now.

If invasion timers, cost, and planet slots weren't a factor, you could get several Massive, Extremely Rich arti planets (225 ap/h with simple setup) per week through scans and legion FFAs without much hassle. Not much time or effort required on your part at all. Yet a Massive, Mega Rich arti planet (270 ap/h with simple setup) is less common, way more likely to be colonized and defended, and less likely to be FFA'd by your legionmates (depending on legion, of course). Big difference in ease of attainability for a small increase in ap/h!

Basically: are you willing to increase your arti production slower, but with higher quality planets, or do you want to do it faster and easier, but be weighed down by planets you wish you didn't have later in your GL career? Weigh your desire to grow quickly against long-term sustainability and increased time/patience/etc. and see which side of the scale your needs fall.

Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:21 pm

Pongoloid wrote:
If dropping is going to be a problem I'd get a lot pickier about which planets you take, and quickly. The only problem is... finding planets that can produce you 200-250 ap/h is easy, yet moving just one tier up (250-300 an hour) in pickiness requires more time, patience, willingness to trade/travel on your part than you might be willing to devote right now.

If invasion timers, cost, and planet slots weren't a factor, you could get several Massive, Extremely Rich arti planets (225 ap/h with simple setup) per week through scans and legion FFAs without much hassle. Not much time or effort required on your part at all. Yet a Massive, Mega Rich arti planet (270 ap/h with simple setup) is less common, way more likely to be colonized and defended, and less likely to be FFA'd by your legionmates (depending on legion, of course). Big difference in ease of attainability for a small increase in ap/h!

Basically: are you willing to increase your arti production slower, but with higher quality planets, or do you want to do it faster and easier, but be weighed down by planets you wish you didn't have later in your GL career? Weigh your desire to grow quickly against long-term sustainability and increased time/patience/etc. and see which side of the scale your needs fall.

My big thing is I'm not going below 200/hour on any of them.

That way even as I get higher into my GL career, they aren't dead weight like a decent number of my planets are now.

They'll still be good. *But* as I get higher, so does colonization cost and invasion cost, so my biggest concern is : Is it worth it, considering the exponential growth down the line in colonization cost?

I think Halkus made a very good argument ( Production/time. ) for going with the 200s now, though I think as I get farther in my career I will need to increase the target area to compensate for the increased cost.

Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:49 pm
Profile WWW

Update to stats

Max energy ( Relays and items online ) : 9,154
Engineers : 6,602

Max hull : 22,761
Max Shield : 7,420
Shield recharge rate : 12,424

Decks : 3,756
Cargo : 44,190

Attack : 6,205
Tactical officers : 596
Defense : 6,638
Helmsmen : 2,823

Scan : 7,780
Cloak : 2,200

Upkeep : 5.6B

Profession : Builder.

13,972 Mineral production.
10,201 Artifact production.
7,015 Research production.
5,493 scientists.

Planets owned : 142.
Max planets : 153.

My current energy[list=][/list] to rank is : 15.03:1
My current attack to rank is : 10.18:1
My current defense to rank is : 10.89:1

My current total production ( Excluding scientists. ) to planets owned is : 180.9.
My current artifact production to planets owned is : 71.83.

Weapons wrote:
Atmospheric Decimater. ( X1 )
Combat Analyzer. ( X1 )
Drone Cluster. ( X1 )
Exotic Pulser. ( X3 )
Heavy Quasi-Chaotic Blaster. ( X8 )

Defense/Shield wrote:
Field Balancer. ( X1 )
Prejoran Power Diffuser. ( X1 )
Tejiar capital barrier [ 50% upgraded.] ( X1 )

Hull wrote:
Biometric Sealer. ( X4 )
Impact Absorber. ( X1 )
Korteth Plating. ( X2 )
Scythe Plating. ( X2 )
Tractor Beam. ( X1 )

Energy wrote:
Chron Transistor. ( X1 )
Exotic Dynamo. ( X1 )
Omicron Injector. ( X1 )
Encyphelon Core. ( X4 )
Surge Plexus. ( X3 )
Dark Warp Coil. ( X4 )
T-Plasma Dynamo. ( X4 )
F.A.T.H.E.R. ( X2 )

Devices wrote:
Continuum Parser. ( X2 )
Flux Ring-disk. ( X1 )
Gamma Channeler. ( X1 )
Sha'din Security Terminal Type A [ +80 attack. ] ( X1 )
Tachyon Router. ( X1 )
Triaxial Array. ( X2 )
Zolazzin Jammer. ( X2 )

Quote:
Allies.
Apparitous, Bane Familiar. Rank 8.
Solynia, Technician Elite. Rank 40.

Research done :

Base logistics : Dimensional Logistics level 2, 3,947,446 research needed for Dimensional Logistics level 3.

Update #3, abilities and NPC slots..

4 NPC slots total.
Tactical Remodulation.
Dark Aperature Key.

Notes on current actions : I have been saving up Android Helmemen so I can acquire the Velox Thrusters, Android Helmsmen and Ship-Bots so I can acquire Anubix, X-Charge Cells so I can acquire the Aegis Capacitors, and Mass Storage Pods and Tesseract Containers to start making Polychoron Vaults. ( I find I'm still capping out far too often, and intend to get a Polychoron on all of my planets at this point. )

I have been doing some scanning and purging of planets with the purgers I get out of artifact shipments, and been working on attempting to invade planets to boost my artifact production. I was going to purchase them, but Velicoraptor pointed out that I could also invade fairly regularly and get decent planets to supplement what I buy from others.

I have put a bit more rank points into engineers than normal ( Hence why it tipped the 15:1 ratio. ) because I have been doing the current bi-weekly. ( Yes, I know it's not the best shield module in the game. I want it anyways. )

Aside from that, I have mainly been working on boosting my attack.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:36 pm
Profile WWW

An ( even longer ) overdue update to stats

Max energy ( Relays and items online ) : 10,324
Engineers : 7,608

Max hull : 26,929
Max Shield : 11,209
Shield recharge rate : 19,769

Decks : 4,292
Cargo : 44,740

Attack : 8,562
Tactical officers : 2,310
Defense : 9,047
Helmsmen : 2,870

Scan : 7,940
Cloak : 4,561

Upkeep : 13.6B

Profession : Excavator.

17,977 Mineral production.
17,993 Artifact production.
8,720 Research production.
6,769 scientists.

Planets owned : 164.
Max planets : 173.

My current energy to rank is : 15 : 1
My current attack to rank is : 12.44 : 1
My current defense to rank is : 13.14 : 1

My current total production ( Excluding scientists. ) to planets owned is : 231.22.
My current artifact production to planets owned is : 109.71.

Weapons wrote:
Atmospheric Decimater. ( X2 )
Cerulean Autosync Beam. ( X1)
Combat Analyzer. ( X1 )
Drone Cluster. ( X1 )
Exotic Pulser. ( X3 )
Heavy Quasi-Chaotic Blaster. ( X8 )
T-Plasma Gemini Cannon. ( X1 )

Defense/Shield wrote:
Aegis Capacitor. ( X3 )
Field Balancer. ( X1 )
Prejoran Power Diffuser. ( X4 )
T.O. Heliofield. ( X1 )
Tejiar capital barrier [ 50% upgraded.] ( X1 )
Velox Thruster. ( X3 )

Hull wrote:
Biometric Sealer. ( X4 )
Impact Absorber. ( X1 )
Korteth Plating. ( X2 )
Scythe Plating. ( X3 )
Tractor Beam. ( X1 )

Energy wrote:
Chron Transistor. ( X1 )
Exotic Dynamo. ( X1 )
Omicron Injector. ( X1 )
Encyphelon Core. ( X4 )
Lazuli Tevrazon Core. ( X4 )
Surge Plexus. ( X3 )
Dark Warp Coil. ( X4 )
T-Plasma Dynamo. ( X4 )
F.A.T.H.E.R. ( X2 )

Devices wrote:
Coalition Database. ( X2 )
Continuum Parser. ( X4 )
Flux Ring-disk. ( X1 )
Gamma Channeler. ( X1 )
Inverse Flux Jammer - Mark III ( X2 )
Sha'din Security Terminal Type A [ +80 attack. ] ( X1 )
Tachyon Router. ( X1 )
Triaxial Array. ( X2 )
Zolazzin Jammer. ( X2 )

Quote:
Allies.
Apparitous, Bane Familiar. Rank 22.
Solynia, Technician Elite. Rank 60.

Research done :

Base logistics : Universal Maintenance done, 3, 29,890,332 research needed for Hyper Logistics 1.

Abilities and NPC slots.

8 NPC slots total.
Tactical Remodulation.
Dark Aperature Key.

Notes on current actions : I've been being a bit more active lately. Hunting NPCs, doing bases, sometimes legion missions if the XP return is low enough.

I've recently started to work on building up my planets in my travels of the galaxy.

( For which I have to give an absolutely massive thank you the folks at The Wild Hunt for. )

In the planet department, I have recently created this :

( Crystaling to 20X. )

And have started working on this for myself :

( Production is so low because I am trying to keep cloak over 30K, so it's mostly packed with cloak structures at the moment.

Current plans for it are to uplift it to 15X, crystal to 20X, and then turn into a sentient. )

I'm currently still saving ship-bots for Anubix. ( Almost there. )

I've been using the GP I bought quite a while ago to dump some of my crappy planets. It's been working rather well.

And that's really about it.

Last edited by Empmortakaten on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:47 pm
Profile WWW

You are making great progress. Do you have plans to move to excavator once you have built up your mining/research enough to fully support your ship?

From what I can see if you switched now you would be running a SLIGHT surplus after upkeep, but invasions, colonizations, and building costs would push you into the red. If you managed to tack on another 4k-5k mining, and the storage to be able to keep yourself from capping too quick a switch to excavator would be completely possible, and would help to turn your ship around even faster as you'd get 10% more prisoners, purgers, brackets, etc.

The Prisoner wrote:

Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:08 pm

Serne wrote:
You are making great progress. Do you have plans to move to excavator once you have built up your mining/research enough to fully support your ship?

From what I can see if you switched now you would be running a SLIGHT surplus after upkeep, but invasions, colonizations, and building costs would push you into the red. If you managed to tack on another 4k-5k mining, and the storage to be able to keep yourself from capping too quick a switch to excavator would be completely possible, and would help to turn your ship around even faster as you'd get 10% more prisoners, purgers, brackets, etc.

*Grimaces* Was going to, but then lost 5 toxics in 4 days.

Currently working on getting a few of them back, and then switching over to excavator.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:32 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next