View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
 Maximum passive amounts for planets 

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the maximum passive attack, defence and cloak that can be assigned to a planet. I have been over the wiki and forum but can't find too much.

Thanks.

Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:11 am

Do you wan't practical or theoretical max?

The theoretical max for passive cloak and defense is unlimited.
Then again you never know if you will hit some unmentioned limit Dan has in place until you hit it.
Maybe passive cloak just stops at 15000, won't know until someone tries.

While the practical limits come from using Magnetosphere Chargers which work as long as the passive is under 3500
For cloak this usually means 3892 is the limit (currently I don't consider Clandestine Revisions a practical investment but these will take the max passive to a little over 5000)
For defense and attack you will stop around 3500 as well.

That's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:38 pm

It's better to know the cap for each artifact :

Gravitic Amplifier caps at 2100 def
Interspacial Fold caps at ?? cloak
Gas Igniter caps at 1000 att
Volcanic caps at 1000? att
Xecti Ensconcing Field at ??? cloak

anything I missed?

Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:01 am
Profile WWW

asquall wrote:

Interspacial Fold caps at 3100 cloak
Gas Igniter caps at 1050 att
Volcanic caps at 1050 att

anything I missed?

Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:34 am

The Prisoner wrote:
asquall wrote:

Interspacial Fold caps at 3100 cloak
Volcanic caps at 1050 att

anything I missed?

The Prisoner wrote:
You know something's wrong when the Trade Outpost sub-forum has the most interesting topics

Well it was an ill considered idea in the first place.

Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:58 am

Thanks for your replies.

The reason I am asking is because I recently conquered a planet from an inactive player. The planet has passive attack at 1550, passive def at 2400, and passive cloak at 3009 (shrug, that's what it says).

Anyway, I tried to apply an Interspatial Fold Generator to the planet and got the warning The planets passive cloak cannot be raised any higher.

I had been wondering if the former owner had maxed everything or not.

Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:20 pm

Borg0001 wrote:
Thanks for your replies.

The reason I am asking is because I recently conquered a planet from an inactive player. The planet has passive attack at 1550, passive def at 2400, and passive cloak at 3009 (shrug, that's what it says).

Anyway, I tried to apply an Interspatial Fold Generator to the planet and got the warning The planets passive cloak cannot be raised any higher.

nope, u just have to use different stuff. Magnetosphere Chargers is probably what you are gonna work with if you want to increase it anymore, as all the other stuff are either limited(Xecti Ensconcing Field) and thus extremely precious. Or they are rather expensive to get (Clandestine Revisions)

3892 is the "economical" limit for standard cloaking, with 28 IFG and 3 MC.
3897 is the actual limit for standard cloaking(meaning no XEF or CR) costing 23 IFG and 5 MC.
5249 is the limit with RC, which in the long run might happen to some uber planet
There is no limit ofc if youconsider XEF, thou there is a limit on how many you can apply yourself.

Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:46 am

Uy23e wrote:
Borg0001 wrote:
Thanks for your replies.

nope, u just have to use different stuff. Magnetosphere Chargers is probably what you are gonna work with if you want to increase it anymore, as all the other stuff are either limited(Xecti Ensconcing Field) and thus extremely precious. Or they are rather expensive to get (Clandestine Revisions)

3892 is the "economical" limit for standard cloaking, with 28 IFG and 3 MC.
3897 is the actual limit for standard cloaking(meaning no XEF or CR) costing 23 IFG and 5 MC.
5249 is the limit with RC, which in the long run might happen to some uber planet
There is no limit ofc if youconsider XEF, thou there is a limit on how many you can apply yourself.

What order would we have to do to make it 4999 cloak before the final one, when would you have to ass the magnetosphere chargers to get it as close to the number ending at 99 as possible? over 2000 to use Clandestine revisions of course

edit: Nevermind, Senatorhung linked me to a post that had it all done (thank you) (viewtopic.php?p=367743#p367743).
SodSwym wrote:
3746 -> apply 6 revisions -> 5246 (off by 3 but easy to perform and remember).

Your 17 IFG, MC, 5 IFG, MC, 3 IFG, 2 MC => 25 IFG, 4 mag, so extra fab drop for 3 points. Depends on level of OCD I suppose to get the absolute maximum :)

Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:32 am
Profile WWW

Don't think this has been mentioned..

Task 1: Upgrade Siladon Shielding
Evaluate the shielding capabilities of planets in the Siladon system and provide the necessary upgrades.
Task Type Mission
Requires: 250 Energy, 1 Shield Amplifier (20 upgrades required)
Completion Requirement: 5,000 Energy, 20 Shield Amplifiers (Total)
Rewards: 350 xp per upgrade and 1 Siladon Shield Upgrade (on completion): Amplifies a planet's existing shields and defense, permanently boosting its defense by 300. Usable on planets that already have between 1000-7000 passive defense. (250 energy for one use).

Also Hyper-Dimensional Anchor http://galaxylegion.com/wiki/index.php/Hyper-Dimensional_Anchor

Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:18 pm

NZL Sean wrote:
What order would we have to do to make it 4999 cloak before the final one, when would you have to ass the magnetosphere chargers to get it as close to the number ending at 99 as possible? over 2000 to use Clandestine revisions of course

edit: Nevermind, Senatorhung linked me to a post that had it all done (thank you) (viewtopic.php?p=367743#p367743).
SodSwym wrote:
3746 -> apply 6 revisions -> 5246 (off by 3 but easy to perform and remember).

Your 17 IFG, MC, 5 IFG, MC, 3 IFG, 2 MC => 25 IFG, 4 mag, so extra fab drop for 3 points. Depends on level of OCD I suppose to get the absolute maximum :)

Personally, I'd get the absolute maximum if I were to use RC on a planet, just because how big of an investment RCs are.
That said, I calculated those limits for the pure purpose of theoretical values and don't really expect to see them much in practice. It's somewhat fun to do so. There might be more economical solutions if you consider the other cloaking stuff so that the C can be applied at a later point in sequence for the same effect and therefore increasing cloak/MC gained. But I'm too lazy to find out....

Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:55 pm

asquall wrote:

Interspacial Fold caps at ?? cloak
Volcanic caps at 1000? att

anything I missed?

Conductive Pillar (increase pasiv attack 110 points, *2 = 220 attack on metalic and dysson planets, and max is 3000 attack)
= 28 Conductive Pillar will give you 3080 attack on a standart planet

Gift to the Void (increase the passive stealth of a planet by 40, up to a maximum of 500.), but you only find these during the Scruuge event around Christmas

Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:13 am

For passive cloak to get maximum passive cloak using Magnetospheres, Interspatial Fold Generators, and Clandestine revisions you need to do 4 IFGs(400) -> 1 Magnetosphere(490) -> 6 IFGs(1090) -> 1 Magnetosphere(1249) -> 15 IFGS(2749) -> 10 Clandestine Revisions -> done with 5249 passive cloak.

Can substitute the first Magnetosphere with a Hyper-Dimensional Anchor from the Mylarai chain.

The Prisoner wrote:
You know something's wrong when the Trade Outpost sub-forum has the most interesting topics

Well it was an ill considered idea in the first place.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:29 am

this planet was a gift to me from someone who retired. Not sure exactly how they got it so high, but I know some xecti arti was involved and possibly the LM mission market mods.

Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:07 am

Kara Thrace wrote:
this planet was a gift to me from someone who retired. Not sure exactly how they got it so high, but I know some xecti arti was involved and possibly the LM mission market mods.

He surely used all his Xecti artifact on it.

Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:22 pm

Kara Thrace wrote:

I will give you all of my future offspring if I can have that planet. :o

Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:05 pm
Profile WWW

Empmortakaten wrote:
Kara Thrace wrote:

I will give you all of my future offspring if I can have that planet. :o

YOU WOULD TRADE YOUR CHILDREN FOR A VIRTUAL PLANET? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:56 pm

Why not?

You can always have more kids. You only get to make 5 Gaias.

Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:10 am

Pongoloid wrote:
Why not?

You can always have more kids. You only get to make 5 Gaias.

Neither of those statements are true, though! The first statement...Welllllll.......And the second statement, you can buy seeds from other people.

Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:00 am

Well, i myself still don't know the limit of passive for planet but this one maybe can help explain

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]