View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Voliir Bio-Stabilizers & Ryelis Fuel Tank - Safe and correct 

I'm ready to use my bio-stabilizers, and I want to ensure I don't mess it up, and that when I later get Ryelis Fuel Tanks from legion missions I haven't put myself in a position where I wished I had done it differently.

How should I use my bio-stabilizers?

Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:20 am

Don't.

Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:27 am

Halkus wrote:
I'm ready to use my bio-stabilizers, and I want to ensure I don't mess it up, and that when I later get Ryelis Fuel Tanks from legion missions I haven't put myself in a position where I wished I had done it differently.

dont do it untill you have the defense mod Research finished. you need access to Trans-Entropy Drive - Mark III
Sell all your other buildable defense mods, exept for a Trans-Entropy Drive - Mark III if you have one
if you dont hav eone built then build a single Trans-Entropy Drive - Mark III
and activate 10 of the stabilizers.

then build a second and use other 5

that way its 1 at 100% upgrade and 1 at 50% upgrade.

if you dont do it this way it will randomly spread them out across any defense mod you have built on ship. this way can be costly but also focuses the effcts the most and allows you to maximize it into 2 units, so if you ever need space badly or need reduce upkeep you can without losing the effect of the staiblizers.

Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:46 pm

ArconZX wrote:
Halkus wrote:

dont do it untill you have the defense mod Research finished. you need access to Trans-Entropy Drive - Mark III
Sell all your other buildable defense mods, exept for a Trans-Entropy Drive - Mark III if you have one

if you dont do it this way it will randomly spread them out across any defense mod you have built on ship. this way can be costly but also focuses the effcts the most and allows you to maximize it into 2 units, so if you ever need space badly or need reduce upkeep you can without losing the effect of the staiblizers.

Actually, you will only want to use 4 on the second one. I had emailed Dan the Dev to ask if the 50% one would be upgradeable to 100% with the ryelis fuel tanks - hoping that the third use of a fuel tank would take me to 100% giving a 10% increase since it couldn't give 20% and he said no, it will not go past 90%

Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:49 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:

Actually, you will only want to use 4 on the second one. I had emailed Dan the Dev to ask if the 50% one would be upgradeable to 100% with the ryelis fuel tanks - hoping that the third use of a fuel tank would take me to 100% giving a 10% increase since it couldn't give 20% and he said no, it will not go past 90%

This is what I wanted to know.

So I'd use 14 of them if I wanted to be able to hit 100 later.

Or I'd use 15 and then if I wanted to get 100 on a full set of defensive modules I'd need to dump one and replace it with 5 tanks.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:45 am

you can have 4 thrusters and 4 dampeners.

thruster1 up to 100% with 10 bio.stabilizers
thruster2 up to 40% with 4 bio.stabilizers, then up to 100% with 3 fuel tanks
thruster3 up to 100% with 5 fuel tanks
thruster4 up to 100% with 5 fuel tanks
dampener1 up to 100% with 5 fuel tanks
dampener2 up to 100% with 5 fuel tanks
dampener3 up to 100% with 5 fuel tanks
dampener4 up to 100% with 5 fuel tanks

the last bio.stabilizer can be kept in cargo as a souvenir.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:14 am
Profile WWW

Halkus wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:

This is what I wanted to know.

So I'd use 14 of them if I wanted to be able to hit 100 later.

Or I'd use 15 and then if I wanted to get 100 on a full set of defensive modules I'd need to dump one and replace it with 5 tanks.

Exactly and what Senator Hung said above this post is correct.

Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:16 pm

ArconZX wrote:
Halkus wrote:

So even if you have them uninstalled or broken they'd still be upgraded at random?
It's weird that the defense is capped at 90% if you use all of them - kind of inconvenient :\

Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:27 pm

Correct way:

Step 1: Acquire all 15 of them
Step 2: Scrap 14 of them
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit

... so I added a step. sue me.

The Prisoner wrote:
You know something's wrong when the Trade Outpost sub-forum has the most interesting topics

Well it was an ill considered idea in the first place.

Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:03 am

Pitch Ninja wrote:

Lame... very lame, if this is true. Our legion just got the mission for the first time so sorry for the late bump. I wonder how many future missions will screw me over for doing previously released missions lol.

Mon May 26, 2014 11:27 pm

Kevin9809 wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:

Lame... very lame, if this is true. Our legion just got the mission for the first time so sorry for the late bump. I wonder how many future missions will screw me over for doing previously released missions lol.

By the time it matters, you will probably be selling off your researchable, even upgraded ones...

Tue May 27, 2014 12:23 am

Check out the screenshot someone posted on this thread: http://galaxylegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=41138

Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]