View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Looking for a low discovery CT lab 

Cheers all,

Looking for a legion with a low discovery CT lab ( fewer than 5 discoveries) where myself and a friend can come and work to make a discovery and help your legion at the same time. Hit me up if that's you :)

Thx!

Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:25 am

We're really looking for one with only 1 or 2 discoveries.

Kills: 5753 and counting
Deaths: 44

Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:27 am

here's what i would suggest.

Go to the legion lab. then search legion, and then go to recruiting legions. The reason being, most people who use forums are established players in higher level legions with ct labs that are full or near full. Once your on the list for legions recruiting, go over the list and find those lv4-5 bases that are new. If you put your mouse over the pic of the base, many of them will tell if you the base has a ct lab, mission center. For example right now on the first page of recruitment, there are legions like "the fall of cybertron", 21 members, lv5 base. also "khanate of orion" lv5 base and they posted in discription they have 10 lab discoveries. so this is a good place to find legions that you are looking for for a ct lab medal.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:43 pm

Ok, so you're planning to work on the Eureka medal in a rinky-dink legion with an empty CT. And you want them to want you to do it? It only screws over the legit members by making THEIR attempts cost more and eliminating recipes THEY could get the Eureka pin for. I'm sure there's some sucker... er, mark... er, legion willing to help you out.

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:50 pm
Profile WWW

Darth Flagitious wrote:
Ok, so you're planning to work on the Eureka medal in a rinky-dink legion with an empty CT. And you want them to want you to do it? It only screws over the legit members by making THEIR attempts cost more and eliminating recipes THEY could get the Eureka pin for. I'm sure there's some sucker... er, mark... er, legion willing to help you out.

I have got the medal legitimately several times before, but I have since reset a number of times.

I spent a large amount attempting to get it but my current legion is only missing one or two discoveries, and currently in the early level 100's that makes it pretty much impossible for me to get it there.

We are not trying to screw over other members, there are legions that do not have anyone with the research, or spare RP to attempt discoveries but would like to have them. So both parties would benefit. Sure it is a valid point that we may be lessening the chances for members later down the line, but a lot of them do not intend to attempt a discovery.

blueyedguy101 wrote:
here's what i would suggest.
Go to the legion lab. then search legion, and then go to recruiting legions. The reason being, most people who use forums are established players in higher level legions with ct labs that are full or near full. Once your on the list for legions recruiting, go over the list and find those lv4-5 bases that are new. If you put your mouse over the pic of the base, many of them will tell if you the base has a ct lab, mission center. For example right now on the first page of recruitment, there are legions like "the fall of cybertron", 21 members, lv5 base. also "khanate of orion" lv5 base and they posted in discription they have 10 lab discoveries. so this is a good place to find legions that you are looking for for a ct lab medal.

Have attempted this but almost all legions with recruiting will have a decent amount of discoveries, and those may not want people joining just to grab a medal. Will know if someone says here that they are OK with that and would like the free discoveries.

Kills: 5753 and counting
Deaths: 44

Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:15 am

Got it sorted out.

Thread closed

Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]