View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 XRP Warp Inhibitor 

Is there a way of removing an XRP Warp Inhibitor from a planet without demolishing it? Usually, i use a Mylarai Extractor to remove an artifact from a planet, but the Warp Inhibitor prevents any ability to remove itself from the planet other than demolishing it. I don't want to demolish the Warp inhibitor, but I need it off the planet, since I can't use any other abilities on the planet (such as urbanizing to increase artifact production).

Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:59 pm

There isn't any other way unless you used a mylarai build extractor before you put the XRP Warp Inhibitor on the planet as far as i know anyway

Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:06 pm

Johnson wrote:
There isn't any other way unless you used a mylarai build extractor before you put the XRP Warp Inhibitor on the planet as far as i know anyway

That is correct.

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:20 am
Profile WWW

First you need to perfectly shape a charge so that it destroys only the planet leaving the Warp Inhibitor free for the taking. Once this herculean task is accomplished you may enjoy your small CTP reward.

The Prisoner wrote:
You know something's wrong when the Trade Outpost sub-forum has the most interesting topics

Well it was an ill considered idea in the first place.

Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:13 pm

I have screwed up two of my planets by placing those warp inhibitor things too early. Never occurred to me to turn
the whole place into a burning hole in the ground and start over again. Can you advise which mission / NPC drops
the shape charge I'll need? Thx

Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]