View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 ALERT: TRE06: Crimson Retaliation 

During the Garathon incursion, a wave of Crimson Cutlass ships attacked a Tej-Sheel research base. After the base's valuable data was stolen, the facility was then destroyed. Krydul is adamant about getting the data back, as it represents a breakthrough that could help end the war.

Daily Mission
Crimson Retaliation
The incursion into Garathon was a success, but during the mission, the Crimson Blades attacked a research facility within our borders. The timing couldn't have been worse: that particular location was preparing to announce a major development.

Cost: 200 Energy, 1 Tej-Research Chip
335 experience, 1 Tej-Sheel Data Drone
10 clicks, 11 completions

--------------------------------------------------

Crimson Cutlass VIII

Crimson Cutlass VIII
( The Crimson Blades )
Rank 200 Raider
Common
10000 / 10000 Hull
Allies to the Tej-Brask, the Crimson Blades rely on Cutlass class frigates for quick strikes.
Enemy Type Mission
Abilities None
Attack 1300
Defense 1000
Reward: 10 Exp, Tej-Sheel Research Chip

Tej-Sheel Research Chip: A chip containing valuable Tej-Sheel research data. Someone must be looking for this...
Scrap Value: 5000-20000 Credits

Tej-Sheel Data Drone
[Device - Size 20, Energy:30, Scan:30, Cloak:50]
If this drone is already installed on your ship, this will instead upgrade its stats by 50%, up to 500% max. Unlocks an ability when fully upgraded.
Scrap Value: 8-17 CTP
Starting Upkeep: 30M/day

Final Stats: Size 20, Energy:180, Scan:180, Cloak:300

Ability: Amplifies your attack against enemy base by 3% for 2 hours. Costs 3000 Exotic Matter to use. (Cooldown: 20 hours)

Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:06 am

The NPC's continue to spawn even after you have completed the mission for the day. This is VERY annoying. They are extremely common and only dilute the NPC pool. Pretty much killed my NPCing for the next 2 weeks.

Please change it so they stop spawning after you complete the mission for the day.

Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:04 am

Make the chip scrap for 2-4 CTP :)

Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:15 am
Profile WWW

asquall wrote:
Make the chip scrap for 2-4 CTP :)

500 Research Points instead, it's a research chip. :D

Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:16 am

This part of the mission marks a considerable increase in the energy required. The NPCs take 100 energy to pop, on top of the 200 energy per mission segment. If you're not already churning enough NPCs to find them then that means an additional cost. This may be the point at which I have to drop out of those one.

Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:12 pm

if you managed to keep up with the other ones, you should easily be able to keep up with this one, pretty much... since it takes 2k e for mission, further 1k for 10 disables so you have about 5k Eto find 10 of them...

Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:11 pm

This actually makes it easier for anyone who can autorank, All you need to do is npc through a charge, that should get you the ten you need, and then do the mission upon rank-up, only 2k e.

Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:32 pm

This legion mission sure does have very very good rewards on completion.

I'm really liking the Tej-Sheel Data Drone because of it adding scans and cloaking and being able to upgrade with an ability. I can't wait to hear the ability that comes from this module.

Overall, this is an awesome legion mission that applies to everyone's need for new npcs, new varieties of modules and new ways to to increase planet production.

I hope to see more of these great additions to galaxy legion in the future.

Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:27 am

Ludis wrote:
I'm really liking the Tej-Sheel Data Drone because of it adding scans and cloaking and being able to upgrade with an ability. I can't wait to hear the ability that comes from this module.

I wonder if this will be the ability that interacts with the "Raix Transformation" mentioned on some of the earlier planet buildings.

Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:32 am

ODragon wrote:
Ludis wrote:

I wonder if this will be the ability that interacts with the "Raix Transformation" mentioned on some of the earlier planet buildings.

Personaly, I dont think it will. Mainly because the raix transformation ability seems to be the entire focus of this chain and this mission is avalible to those who haven't yet completed all the other parts of the chain.

Stark Tech Inside

Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:39 am

DarthRavadge wrote:
The NPC's continue to spawn even after you have completed the mission for the day. This is VERY annoying. They are extremely common and only dilute the NPC pool. Pretty much killed my NPCing for the next 2 weeks.

Please change it so they stop spawning after you complete the mission for the day.

-1 to this. i actually kept the mission open at 9/10 so i could keep hunting for the npc's in case they did NOT spawn in.between dailies. i am glad to know that i will not have to continue to do that.

anyone who does not like having them spawn ... just do not start the mission.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:59 am
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
just do not start the mission

What exactly do you think people can do to keep them from spawning?

Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:12 am

ODragon wrote:
Ludis wrote:

I'm guessing that's going to be a race ability similar to how Uldrinian worked. Like, you get a Raix allotment where you can transform stuff by saving it up.

Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:32 am

senatorhung wrote:
DarthRavadge wrote:

-1 to this. i actually kept the mission open at 9/10 so i could keep hunting for the npc's in case they did NOT spawn in.between dailies. i am glad to know that i will not have to continue to do that.

They auto-spawn just by the daily being there, there's no way to stop them spawning.

Not that i care mind you, but just so you know.

Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:55 am

senatorhung wrote:
DarthRavadge wrote:

Tej-Sheel Research Chip (Uses Left: 124)

Not even NPCing a lot, was focusing on a base for most of the day...

The swpan rate and the fact that they just keep coming is annoying. Turn the damm quest into normal quest instead of a daily and problem solved for everyone. /sigh

And it will most likely overlap with the easter event...

Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:01 am

Sharnhorst wrote:
senatorhung wrote:
DarthRavadge wrote:

Tej-Sheel Research Chip (Uses Left: 124)

Not even NPCing a lot, was focusing on a base for most of the day...

The swpan rate and the fact that they just keep coming is annoying. Turn the damm quest into normal quest instead of a daily and problem solved for everyone. /sigh

And it will most likely overlap with the easter event...

Hopefully the easter event will start on friday 11th april, and last through to the 25th.

Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:48 am

Already have enough chips - make 'em go away.

Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:05 pm

If the game tracked how many of them you'd killed it could stop spawning them after you had enough chips for all 11 completions. If it was real fancy, scrapping chips would lower your kill count so that they'd start spawning again and you wouldn't be totally screwed. But this would require... um... *thousands of lines of code* so it's too much to expect.

Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:13 pm

way too complicated when it could simply be a normal mission and not a daily... for some reason all the new missions come on "daily" form but I don't think they all need to be.

Just let us finish this one at our own pace, I don't see why I should wait 10 days to get rid of those annoying NPCs.

PS: Tej-Sheel Research Chip (Uses Left: 285)... :(

Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:06 pm

so many people had been requesting new npc's.

now people only want new npc's on the condition that they are not annoying ??

the adage, 'be careful what you wish for' comes to mind ...

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:43 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next