View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 ALERT: TRE09: The Tejiar Reformation 

I want it to work on seasonal standard npc's. Would be really useful on bane npc's.

Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:16 pm

I have just confirmed that the Raix Megaweapon ability worked on a Silthion Exodrone. So, it seems like it will work on all NPCs that are standard, even legion mission NPCs.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:47 am

Bloopbloop wrote:
I have just confirmed that the Raix Megaweapon ability worked on a Silthion Exodrone. So, it seems like it will work on all NPCs that are standard, even legion mission NPCs.

that is awesome

Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:50 am

Bloopbloop wrote:

Does it work on matched NPC ? Most notably those dark smugglers....

Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:00 am
Profile WWW

It works on Bralkir Warships and both Vortov NPC's (drops Hull to 10). So it saves you 1245 Energy everytime.

Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:02 pm

CapitainePaul wrote:
It works on Bralkir Warships and both Vortov NPC's (drops Hull to 10). So it saves you 1245 Energy everytime.

That's awesome! More importantly, it allows you to gain less experience while killing these npc's.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:23 am

Plagueis wrote:
CapitainePaul wrote:

That's awesome! More importantly, it allows you to gain less experience while killing these npc's.

... more importantly? 249 clicks ... how many clicks per second do you get on average? Cuz I'd say that saving myself a minute worth of clicking for a single npc is more important to me than the roughly 3k experience it keeps me from accruing. Carpal Tunnel ... this game is a great way to develop it anyways and any way to eliminate extra clicking is a good thing.

The Prisoner wrote:
You know something's wrong when the Trade Outpost sub-forum has the most interesting topics

Well it was an ill considered idea in the first place.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:37 am

Serne wrote:
Plagueis wrote:
CapitainePaul wrote:

... more importantly? 249 clicks ... how many clicks per second do you get on average? Cuz I'd say that saving myself a minute worth of clicking for a single npc is more important to me than the roughly 3k experience it keeps me from accruing. Carpal Tunnel ... this game is a great way to develop it anyways and any way to eliminate extra clicking is a good thing.

No pain, no gain.

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:07 pm
Profile WWW

PRO tip:
Max a 2nd (or more) Raix Megaweapon...
and then switch them out when the ability is used on one...

Zane level 28th alert was a 26x artifact Dyson

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:42 pm

Noirpa wrote:
PRO tip:
Max a 2nd (or more) Raix Megaweapon...
and then switch them out when the ability is used on one...

Does this actually work? I know when you use one of the planet enriching abilities from one race and then switch to another planet enriching race you have to wait the full 40 hours. I had thought it may be the same with this...

Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:54 pm

It's a module ... it works with the Dark Void Engines doesn't it?

The Prisoner wrote:
You know something's wrong when the Trade Outpost sub-forum has the most interesting topics

Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:29 pm

Seems like it would be the same, but I don't see why you would need to use the ability more than 1x per 20 hrs. Vortov only spawns a ship every 40 hrs. Only real use would be for the legion missions and even then it is easy enough to fill a bt of 8, use it and do this 3x during the 3 days of the mission leaving only 6 to click through.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:31 pm

Chloron wrote:
Seems like it would be the same, but I don't see why you would need to use the ability more than 1x per 20 hrs. Vortov only spawns a ship every 40 hrs. Only real use would be for the legion missions and even then it is easy enough to fill a bt of 8, use it and do this 3x during the 3 days of the mission leaving only 6 to click through.

Or have 2 of them and finish in 2 days instead ... except that's like ... 96 days worth of the mission and holy hannah ... that's a long time.

The Prisoner wrote:

Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:42 pm

Chloron wrote:

After you've upgraded all your modules and buildings, have the ally, why not?

Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:43 pm

ODragon wrote:

... after you have accomplished all that, why are you wasting time doing that mission?

Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:48 pm

Chloron wrote:
ODragon wrote:

... after you have accomplished all that, why are you wasting time doing that mission?

Fair statement... Although, I wouldn't mind a second one for LM if they work that way.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:50 pm

Chloron wrote:
ODragon wrote:

Because there is a pretty good chance that Dan decided to make the Ally use Raix for it's ability ... cuz uh ... RAIX FOCUS ... freaking doi.

The Prisoner wrote:

Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:01 pm

Serne wrote:
Chloron wrote:
ODragon wrote:

Because there is a pretty good chance that Dan decided to make the Ally use Raix for it's ability ... cuz uh ... RAIX FOCUS ... freaking doi.

Yeah but we should know the ability way before we get near running out of the need for raix.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:12 pm

Sorry guys, but i have to announce you cannot have 2 Raix Megaweapon.

I tried today to being building my 2nd and got the message, that the module could not be upgraded any further.

I attempted the un-install method to attempt this & also broke the module too, but both times it just said the megaweapon was already maxed.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:51 pm

kirkeastment wrote:
Sorry guys, but i have to announce you cannot have 2 Raix Megaweapon.

Thank you for trying.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next