View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 What is a good artifact production to have by rank 500? 

As the title says, wondering this point. I'm currently about to reach rank 500, and my arti prod is ~17500, due to increase as ive got some 6 arti planets on my invade list, and i can maybe get it to around 19000 by the time I hit 500 in a fortnight.

But what is a good production? (not a reset, not buying rifts etc., just regular, non-paying play)

EDIT: if people post their prods at r.500, if i could get how long they'd been playing for that would be great

Last edited by Spock for Captain on Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:36 am

'good' production all depends on the planets that you come across.

at rank 500 i had 23932 arti per hour ... that is with a mission exotic and mission dyson.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:41 am
Profile WWW

At rank 500, I had between 23k and 25k AP/hour (23k at 490, 25k at 515). I had a mission exotic.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:01 pm

Location: Where are the QSES? AMIRITE??? AMIRITE???Who is "the fly"?!How long can you make this?
I'd say 20k+ would be above the curve/better than most of gl at rank 500. You look like you're doing good, keep it up!
Edit: At rank 500 I had 14466 ap/h lolol mission exotic only

Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:07 pm

1 billion trillion godzillion AP/hour. Since it's a ll relative and since your gameplay experience will pretty much tell you from pvp, bases, planet invasions etc. how easy the game is for your level, all numbers are somewhat semantic. That said, if you're doing 100 per rank thats a 'relatively' good rate of growth. Probably more applicable at higher ranks due to semi-geometric gains and npc rewards.

That said you seem fine.

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:24 am

this is an interesting question as it is relative to shop build
a msb / ssb wont need to worry so much about upkeep and will need less mining planets and likely have fewer rp planets so conversly their aph is likely going to be higher.

generall speaking though most rank 500 - 600's that i see on my bt will generally have around 15 - 25k aph, based on studies that ive seen, which is a comparison from all ship sizes that i could find. i have seen a few higher, some around 40 - 50k with no project planets, but, my gueses there are resets. didnt keep track of names, wasnt that interested.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:06 am

Rank is a very misleading baseline for gauging one's development in this game in my opinion. One player can sit on their butt for three years collecting base shipments, selectively grabbing planet alerts, while doing countless scan runs for invasion worthy planets that entire time en route to rank 500. Another player could slap their credit card down next to the computer, pop a handful of Adderall, and hit rank 500 in a marathon session. Would you expect the Aph of these two rank 500 players to be the same?

You nailed it here...
Quote:
(not a reset, not buying rifts etc., just regular, non-paying play)

.. and here.
Quote:
if i could get how long they'd been playing for that would be great

Those are the factors to look at... not your rank. You sound like you're just a steady rolling player taking the game at its pace and always working to get your aph up. I'd say you're doing fine.

Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:22 am

Arc Light wrote:
Rank is a very misleading baseline for gauging one's development in this game in my opinion. One player can sit on their butt for three years collecting base shipments, selectively grabbing planet alerts, while doing countless scan runs for invasion worthy planets that entire time en route to rank 500. Another player could slap their credit card down next to the computer, pop a handful of Adderall, and hit rank 500 in a marathon session. Would you expect the Aph of these two rank 500 players to be the same?

You nailed it here...
Quote:
(not a reset, not buying rifts etc., just regular, non-paying play)

.. and here.
Quote:
if i could get how long they'd been playing for that would be great

Those are the factors to look at... not your rank. You sound like you're just a steady rolling player taking the game at its pace and always working to get your aph up. I'd say you're doing fine.

Depends how hard he slaps that card down.

ICBLF wrote:
to be honest, I was rooting for you even while eating KVTs

Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:42 am

Domino mutha effer!

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]