View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 2014 Harvest Event: The Era of Harvest 

DarkMar wrote:
it's not useless - but, the limits make it worth very little to old players, as you cant put it on your already made rift and other special planets, as you proberly have a lot of artiacts on those that cant be lifted.....

Its just my opinion, to me its garbage that will just gather dust in my cargo. Why make something if its not even going to be used? A total waste of time on both parts.

I could understand the limitation on it if it were say a limited artifact from missions. But to make a supply of unlimited artifacts which limited use is plain stupid and working backwards.

Just my opinion a few others agree with me and have already written this seasonal event off as its laughable.

Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:35 am

sarkonis apparently drops a sarkonis barrier II this year.

75 def 250 shield from 50 and 200
size also went from 20 to 22

ICBLF wrote:
to be honest, I was rooting for you even while eating KVTs

Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:57 am

-Planet colonizations will sometimes cause the Archotage Power Grid effect.

that effect just appeared on a planet that I've owned for more than a year but seams to apply no active affect is this a bug?

Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:33 am

Does anyone know if Bountiful Harvest medal can be earned by activating Harvest Aegis Upgrade on already existing Aegis?

Last edited by Haustor on Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:54 am

Hallucinations wrote:
Its just my opinion, to me its garbage that will just gather dust in my cargo. Why make something if its not even going to be used? A total waste of time on both parts.

I could understand the limitation on it if it were say a limited artifact from missions. But to make a supply of unlimited artifacts which limited use is plain stupid and working backwards.

Just my opinion a few others agree with me and have already written this seasonal event off as its laughable.

it not that we disagreay on this one Hallucinations
on old x22+ project planets, where you have already put rare artifacts and upgrades that cant be lifted it useless,

but, you might be lucky and find a good planet with no special structures on it you can invade or colonize, where that 5% bonus will be nice

the planet doesnt need to be newly colonized or invaded - so you can also strip down a pure production planet where you have no special artifacts on and place it on them

so I can proberly easily find a use for all T.O. TerraFounder I pick up
but as most new artifacts cant be lifted, this one have way to limited use, for an artifact you can pick up as many as you like of

Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:01 am

DarkMar wrote:

it not that we disagreay on this one Hallucinations
on old x22+ project planets, where you have already put rare artifacts and upgrades that cant be lifted it useless,

but, you might be lucky and find a good planet with no special structures on it you can invade or colonize, where that 5% bonus will be nice

the planet doesnt need to be newly colonized or invaded - so you can also strip down a pure production planet where you have no special artifacts on and place it on them

so I can proberly easily find a use for all T.O. TerraFounder I pick up
but as most new artifacts cant be lifted, this one have way to limited use, for an artifact you can pick up as many as you like of

I cant justify spending hours hunting for a drop I can't use on the planets I want to. The only mod worth hunting for has limited to no use for me. Alas I won't be npcing this seasonal.

Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:21 am

Xcharge Cells are not adding shields properly. It uses up the energy, but does not increase your shields atm. Confirmed with 2 other players that it's happening to them as well.

Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:28 am

Here's a screenshot of the Archtage Power Grid:

#1 in GL... and in your heart

ImageImage

Top 50 in Battles
Top 10 in Kills, Raids, Hacks and Medal Points
Officer in Empire of the Sun

Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:55 am

Shadeslayer wrote:
Xcharge Cells are not adding shields properly. It uses up the energy, but does not increase your shields atm. Confirmed with 2 other players that it's happening to them as well.

I can confirm that its happening to me as well

Last edited by jdani10 on Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:36 am
Profile WWW

Hallucinations wrote:
I cant justify spending hours hunting for a drop I can't use on the planets I want to. The only mod worth hunting for has limited to no use for me. Alas I won't be npcing this seasonal.
Yes, 3k population and 5% production bonus on a future mega colossal 22x or 23x planet is totally worthless. The seasonal is ruined!

:o

Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:00 am

Pongoloid wrote:
Hallucinations wrote:
Yes, 3k population and 5% production bonus on a future mega colossal 22x or 23x planet is totally worthless. The seasonal is ruined!

point is at his rank hes not making those all that fast. i dont think mass carriers are as common as t.o.'s, and then there's 5 other drops lowering your chances.
heavy npcing might net him more artis than he will get planets for in the next year.

ICBLF wrote:
to be honest, I was rooting for you even while eating KVTs

Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:26 am

Pongoloid wrote:
Hallucinations wrote:

The seasonal may not be ruined for you or many others, but it has killed my motive to actually hunt npc's might just be me. I just feel that the limitation on that one artifact makes it have very few uses and undesirable for the amount of effort needed to find one.

If I still spent GP on terraformers, maybe they would be worth hunting as I would be still building project planets, but with my rate of terraformers gathered from hunting npc's it just isn't possible to build many project planets at all, maybe like 8 a year?

Very few uses, no doubt unextractable. So much potential.

KJReed wrote:
point is at his rank hes not making those all that fast. i dont think mass carriers are as common as t.o.'s, and then there's 5 other drops lowering your chances.
heavy npcing might net him more artis than he will get planets for in the next year.

Yeah getting that toxic purifier/bio-vap/kronite torpedo from what would normally be a guaranteed terraformer or possibly a qse 10 times in a row.

Hell maybe if the t.o.'s and all the other uncommons came back for all ranks during the harvest season it would work for the higher ranks, but right now I have less incentive to NPC than when there is not a seasonal going.

Also: With the seasonal here there are two more rares in my NPC pool = even less DMC's.

Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:37 am

oh noooo, limitations on artis making them non all pervasive, whatever can we dooo.

c'mon, its a 5% prod boost +1:1 ap structure with some pop to boot, if it could be used on just anything it would be so op its rediculous.

Stark Tech Inside

Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:36 am

Peticks wrote:
oh noooo, limitations on artis making them non all pervasive, whatever can we dooo.

c'mon, its a 5% prod boost +1:1 ap structure with some pop to boot, if it could be used on just anything it would be so op its rediculous.

ikr :v

imma love that arti, as most of my 22x have extractables, so no loss for me :D

Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:10 am

Plus, at his rank, it's not like he needs a ton of his own projects; with all the ctp he can get from Tech Collectors, base donations, etc. purchasing a nice planet to drop the arti on shouldn't be that hard.

Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:36 am

if you extract all the structures you can from a planet can you use a terafounder? or does it have to be a a newly colonized planet?

Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:12 pm

Hallucinations wrote:
but with my rate of terraformers gathered from hunting npc's it just isn't possible to build many project planets at all, maybe like 8 a year?

Cant speak for how much you NPC, but I have Terraforming Device (Uses Left: 35) from the last 4-5 days.

Hallucinations wrote:
it has killed my motive to actually hunt npc's

MeThinks this may be the root of the issue rather than DMC spawn / drop rates or the limitations on the seasonal arti.

It is a phenominal arti for all future project planets or purchases. Would love to have been able to add it to a rift, but as the philosopher Jagger once said, you can't always get what you want.

Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:16 pm
Profile WWW

For the Planetary Harvest medal, does that only work when colonizing, or is a successful invasion also considered a colonization?

Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:52 pm

Texas Toast wrote:
For the Planetary Harvest medal, does that only work when colonizing, or is a successful invasion also considered a colonization?

giving that invasion costs are double the colonization costs ... they are 2 separate concepts. besides, you have over 2 weeks ... an invasion or 2 to test it out will not hurt you ...

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:01 pm
Profile WWW

Texas Toast wrote:

Invasions do not count

Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:04 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next