View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
 Training Rewards 

Not sure if anyone has gotten this yet, but we got our first Piloting Simulator. You can have 4 of them. The upkeep is 2.8b and you can obviously sell them for 28b.

The following are the stats for the next one:

Piloting Simulation II

Non-player Enemies Disabled: 100
Graduated (Rank 50): 3
Attendance (Days): 20
Base Level: 5
Base Space Available: 2

And yes, it's nice having that extra defense on the base.

Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:09 pm

Just a small observation. We're well on our way to unlocking our 3rd Admissions Center, which means we've got 2 equipped and have as a result 2 extra trade pacts to boost (supposedly) our base payment.

Now, beforehand, our base payment on a level 8 arti base were roughly between 115k-125k a day. After obtaining the 2 extra trade pacts it seems to be more like 117-124k for our base payment... with it being pretty evenly dispersed between those two numbers. The only outlier from this was today's base payment which was:
Shipment Claimed: Research Points: 1227, Artifact Points: 131143 (2.3255813953488% Cut).

When viewed as a whole, having 2 extra trade pacts will rarely nudge total base production from 5.5m to 5.6m (5.5m being what it was before the extra pacts).

I mention this purely because it's not a cheap module. It's upkeep is 4.8b. And it's impact seems minimal in view of that expense. I'm going to keep an eye on our future payments to see if it varies at all. Perhaps today's increase to 131k was because our 2nd pact finally qualified for the Chuhn Trade Comm ability.

Chuhn Trade Comm
Boosts base artifact output by 1%, plus an additional 1% for each continuously active trade pact (1 month or greater) you have with other legions.

Perhaps it was just because some of our players forgot to collect yesterday...

Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:14 pm

Anyone know what the Alumni Workshop or the Pedagogue Hab do yet?

Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:30 am

Jawwa wrote:
Just a small observation. We're well on our way to unlocking our 3rd Admissions Center, which means we've got 2 equipped and have as a result 2 extra trade pacts to boost (supposedly) our base payment.

Now, beforehand, our base payment on a level 8 arti base were roughly between 115k-125k a day. After obtaining the 2 extra trade pacts it seems to be more like 117-124k for our base payment... with it being pretty evenly dispersed between those two numbers. The only outlier from this was today's base payment which was:
Shipment Claimed: Research Points: 1227, Artifact Points: 131143 (2.3255813953488% Cut).

When viewed as a whole, having 2 extra trade pacts will rarely nudge total base production from 5.5m to 5.6m (5.5m being what it was before the extra pacts).

I mention this purely because it's not a cheap module. It's upkeep is 4.8b. And it's impact seems minimal in view of that expense. I'm going to keep an eye on our future payments to see if it varies at all. Perhaps today's increase to 131k was because our 2nd pact finally qualified for the Chuhn Trade Comm ability.

Chuhn Trade Comm
Boosts base artifact output by 1%, plus an additional 1% for each continuously active trade pact (1 month or greater) you have with other legions.

Perhaps it was just because some of our players forgot to collect yesterday...

If some people don't collect their shipment it saves up the un-collected AP for the next shipment and evenly divides it i'm pretty sure. Correct me if i'm wrong though.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:35 am

draxsiss wrote:
Anyone know what the Alumni Workshop or the Pedagogue Hab do yet?

Also the hall of discipline remains undiscovered. Or did I miss a post about that? Don't think I did...

Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:43 pm

Zargor wrote:
If some people don't collect their shipment it saves up the un-collected AP for the next shipment and evenly divides it i'm pretty sure. Correct me if i'm wrong though.

The TOTAL base production for a day is consistent always follows the wiki formula and is predictable down to the decimal places. How that output is divided up among the players varies. Some say it's based on who collected the day before. Some say based on people that have logged in in the last 24 hours. Right now, I tend to be in the latter camp as I boosted out base before collection for about a week straight at one point with battlestations and found that the percentage was always predictable by the number of people battlestations happened to indicate had been online in the last 24 hours. Now, it's also highly likely that, if they were online, they collected and a week is a small sample for someone to make a mistake and forget their collection in so either output division theory could be correct. Just don't expect that the daily total BASE output will ever exceed the formula -- even if a bunch of people didn't collect the day before. You can generally check your base logs to verify that.

Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:22 pm

So we still have yet to find out what the hall of discipline(30 planets invaded), Alumni Workshop(50 planets colonized, 2 Graduates), and the Pedagogue Hab(10 Graduates, 90 day tenure) do. My question is how close is everyone to any of these? We aren't very far unfortunately, the closest being the alumni worskshop with 22 planets colonized and 1 graduate. How about anyone else?

Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:09 am

Pitch Ninja wrote:
So we still have yet to find out what the hall of discipline(30 planets invaded), Alumni Workshop(50 planets colonized, 2 Graduates), and the Pedagogue Hab(10 Graduates, 90 day tenure) do. My question is how close is everyone to any of these? We aren't very far unfortunately, the closest being the alumni worskshop with 22 planets colonized and 1 graduate. How about anyone else?

32 planets colonized and one graduate but with a second trainee closing in on graduation

Stark Tech Inside

Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:01 pm

I'm betting the last three modules are artifact, mineral & planet invasion bonuses. +40 for the AP/MP and +10%(?) for invasion.

Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:35 pm

CorvusCrx wrote:
I'm betting the last three modules are artifact, mineral & planet invasion bonuses. +40 for the AP/MP and +10%(?) for invasion.

I speculated the same regarding artifact and mineral, but invasion idk how that would work though.

Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:08 pm

I hope one of them is one to reduce base upkeep, The rest of the mods are very expensive added together.

Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:17 pm

has anyone had a trainee join recently we havent had one come along for a while :|

Stark Tech Inside

Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:28 am

have gotten 3 this week. think they are just avoiding you petty.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:50 pm
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
have gotten 3 this week. think they are just avoiding you petty.

well thats good, was wondering if its broken. guess we are just too inviting its scary :mrgreen:

Stark Tech Inside

Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:11 am

Tried to get one of my friends to play. Apparently you are only given the chance to be a trainee twice before the game only allows you to join a legion as a member. Kind of a crappy deal if as a trainee you get assigned to a bad legion.

Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:22 pm

eternalpaw wrote:
Tried to get one of my friends to play. Apparently you are only given the chance to be a trainee twice before the game only allows you to join a legion as a member. Kind of a crappy deal if as a trainee you get assigned to a bad legion.

Yep, except that with unlimited reroll it'll guarantee a whooping amount of alts, switching legions until they get onto the right legion.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:22 am
Profile WWW

asquall wrote:
eternalpaw wrote:

Yep, except that with unlimited reroll it'll guarantee a whooping amount of alts, switching legions until they get onto the right legion.

Exactly. System is already abused by alts as it is. Giving unlimited rerolls, or even increasing the number available will just make the situation worse. It's a shame that everyone complains because Dan doesn't bring out new content etc for the game and when he does bring something new out, like the whole trainee concept, the first thing established players try to do is circumvent the intent of the new content to gain an illicit advantage for themselves and/or their legion.

*** DISCLAIMER*** This is not directed at any one person, or any legion in particular, but is just a general observation, so don't get your panties in a bunch.

As far as being assigned to a "bad" legion as a trainee.... I guess you'd have to define "bad". There are supposed to be minimum standards that a legion must meet to be available for the trainee system, but I don't know what those standards are ( and am too lazy to try to see if the requirements are known or not ;) )

Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:19 pm

I believe number of members is the only requirement to gain a trainee (could be totally wrong on this). However a legion with 50 members all sub 100 is not going to do a trainee much good. Imo, trainees should only be assigned to the top 75 legions. Make it sort of a reward for moving up the legion ranks.

Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:26 am

eternalpaw wrote:
I believe number of members is the only requirement to gain a trainee (could be totally wrong on this). However a legion with 50 members all sub 100 is not going to do a trainee much good. Imo, trainees should only be assigned to the top 75 legions. Make it sort of a reward for moving up the legion ranks.

i think there has to be 1 active member as well. that might explain why Dan did that massive purge of long-term inactives the month before the trainee stuff was released.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:00 am
Profile WWW

Ok, well, like I said I haven't actually taken the time to see the requirements so I'll go with what you 2 are saying. Regarding a "bad" legion though and your concept that a legion with 50 players all under rank 100 would be a bad legion for a trainee..... Does such a legion even exist? If it does, I've not seen it......

I'm actually more concerned about Sen's point...... If it's possible for a trainee to be assigned to a legion with only 1 active member, yeah, that would be a terrible place for a trainee....

Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next