View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Training Rewards 

Army of Darkness was the closest I could find to being a legion of low rankers (50 person legion and only 3 ships over 600). Now they could be a very formidable legion, but honestly i doubt it. Unless all of their members are resets, a trainee being assigned to them is most likely not going to be very beneficial to the trainee.

As for the 1 member legion getting assigned a trainee.....I could be wrong but for some reason I'm remembering Dan saying that legions had to have a minimum number of people (maybe 30?) to be eligible for a trainee.

Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:39 am

assuming dan purged inactive trainees from the system but it looks a bit odd tbh, maybe they could be hidden so they remain as having been trained giving the stats for missions days ect but you dont see them under the trainees log

Stark Tech Inside

Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:33 pm

Stark Tech Inside

Sat May 09, 2015 10:07 am

Peticks wrote:

... lol

Sat May 09, 2015 12:28 pm

my thought was more, gggggg those trainees had some bad luck....

Sat May 09, 2015 1:10 pm

DarkMar wrote:
my thought was more, gggggg those trainees had some bad luck....

is bad luck all that comes to mind? lol. Its basically a legion full of non active players cept the trainees. Its a BIG fail in terms of the trainee feature.

Sat May 09, 2015 4:38 pm

The Collective had 30plus members and only disbanded a week or so ago. the leader and officer are likely the 2 actives, so the trainees are among the inactives.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Sat May 09, 2015 5:18 pm
Profile WWW

the collective was my old legion, the trainees were there when we had 36 members

Sat May 09, 2015 5:51 pm

Anyone notice trainees achievements are not listed correctly under Trainees in the Training tab?
We have one trainee who completed many more tasks than what is listed under Details next to his name in the Training tab.
For example, he completed many more missions than listed under details.
Anyone else find this too?

Mon May 11, 2015 1:34 pm

We rarely get trainees, and when we do they rarely log in a second time, which makes us sad. We try to engage them as soon as they join - if we can get them to chat in legion comms or ship comms they usually at least login again a time or two.

Mon May 11, 2015 1:50 pm

SafferImpi wrote:
Anyone notice trainees achievements are not listed correctly under Trainees in the Training tab?
We have one trainee who completed many more tasks than what is listed under Details next to his name in the Training tab.

Only things that get listed under achievements are things they do whilst in your legion. So they probably did some stuff pre-legion joining.

Mon May 11, 2015 2:05 pm

kirkeastment wrote:
SafferImpi wrote:

Only things that get listed under achievements are things they do whilst in your legion. So they probably did some stuff pre-legion joining.

Nope, this specific member started in our legion and his tasks are not displaying correct amounts.
Here is his ship stats and I inserted the display part from the training window showing his completions.
The numbers do not match.

Mon May 11, 2015 3:23 pm

SafferImpi wrote:
kirkeastment wrote:
SafferImpi wrote:

Nope, this specific member started in our legion and his tasks are not displaying correct amounts.
Here is his ship stats and I inserted the display part from the training window showing his completions.

ask him if he reset.

ICBLF wrote:
to be honest, I was rooting for you even while eating KVTs

Mon May 11, 2015 3:32 pm

SafferImpi wrote:
kirkeastment wrote:
SafferImpi wrote:

lol no one just "starts" in your legion

they have to select to join a trainee legion at random, but they can do other things before getting to that phase... we've had players join at rank 3 - 12 as a trainee.

as KJReed stated, he could've been in another legion before yours as a trainee, and was either booted or left and ended up with you

unless you have a screenshot of his ship as a rank 1 in your legion with nothing done yet, i would just conclude that he didn't complete the majority of those stats with your legion

Mon May 11, 2015 6:04 pm

kirkeastment wrote:
lol no one just "starts" in your legion

they have to select to join a trainee legion at random, but they can do other things before getting to that phase... we've had players join at rank 3 - 12 as a trainee.

as KJReed stated, he could've been in another legion before yours as a trainee, and was either booted or left and ended up with you

unless you have a screenshot of his ship as a rank 1 in your legion with nothing done yet, i would just conclude that he didn't complete the majority of those stats with your legion

the reason i asked wasnt because of the possibility of doing things prior to their legion (which is a definite possibility)
but because when a trainee resets they cease to be a trainee in all but name. its a minor bug that actually leaves their status on the legion tab as saying trainee even if they are over level 50. (speak from experience)
only way to remove the title is to leave and come back.

ICBLF wrote:

Mon May 11, 2015 6:08 pm

SafferImpi wrote:
kirkeastment wrote:
SafferImpi wrote:

After checking your legion im willing to bet my guess is correct, and the member being referred to is OFractureD Konqul Fixer rank 44?

ICBLF wrote:

Mon May 11, 2015 6:12 pm

SafferImpi wrote:

After checking your legion im willing to bet my guess is correct, and the member being referred to is OFractureD Konqul Fixer rank 44?[/quote]

Yip, it is OFractureD
I can't remember if he started rank 1 in our legion, but he joined us very soon after starting to play GL.
He did not reset, only changed his race around rank 4 to Konqul Fixer.
Therefore, all his stats were gained while being a legitimate trainee in our legion.

Tue May 12, 2015 7:53 am

SafferImpi wrote:
I can't remember if he started rank 1 in our legion, but he joined us very soon after starting to play GL.
Therefore, all his stats were gained while being a legitimate trainee in our legion.

He has reset.

If you go and check your legion from the leaderboards or however, you'll notice he's rank 44 but no longer listed as a Trainee(he doesn't have the blue trainee icon).

You only lose that icon if you reset or if you graduate, and you don't graduate till rank 50. :)

Tue May 12, 2015 10:08 am

kirkeastment wrote:
SafferImpi wrote:

He has reset.

If you go and check your legion from the leaderboards or however, you'll notice he's rank 44 but no longer listed as a Trainee(he doesn't have the blue trainee icon).

You only lose that icon if you reset or if you graduate, and you don't graduate till rank 50. :)

Joining a legion via direct request ? Because he spent his 3 attempts on training.

Tue May 12, 2015 1:40 pm
Profile WWW

asquall wrote:
kirkeastment wrote:
SafferImpi wrote:

He has reset.

Joining a legion via direct request ? Because he spent his 3 attempts on training.

Also an option, but SafferImpi said he joined at rank 4. I doubt anyone is inviting a rank 4 to Defenders of Ralltiir. :)

Tue May 12, 2015 2:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next