View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 27, 2019 4:32 am



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Training Rewards 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:44 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: Causing chaos somewhere
Post Re: Training Rewards
kirkeastment wrote:
Will go 1 better ;)

Piloting Simulation IV
Non-player Enemies Disabled: 400
Graduated (Rank 50): 10
Attendance (Days): 60
Base Level: 9
Base Space Available: 2

damn lol. eots cracking the whip at their trainees :P

_________________
Image
Image
Meow chika meow meow!!
Stark Tech Inside


Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:28 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:44 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: Causing chaos somewhere
Post Re: Training Rewards
anyone close to the pedagogo hub yet? seems dans finaly ramped advertising up a bit and getting a fair few trainees now :)

_________________
Image
Image
Meow chika meow meow!!
Stark Tech Inside


Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:51 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:24 pm
Posts: 2810
Location: UK
Post Re: Training Rewards
need 4 more graduates here before we'll know

although we had like 4-5 new trainee's recently, none did anything except at most getting to rank 10, which was clearly just to get credit for another game


Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:15 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:42 am
Posts: 1070
Post Re: Training Rewards
Peticks wrote:
anyone close to the pedagogo hub yet? seems dans finaly ramped advertising up a bit and getting a fair few trainees now :)

Had someone pose an interesting theory that it may allow an extra spot in the legion for a member, like beyond 60. They said it falls under faculty recruitment. I thought that was interesting. Each name category seems to lightly represent what the mod does. It made me think of the xenocultural lecture category, giving the admissions center. xeno is the prefix for foreigner and the mod allows an extra treaty. I wonder if anyone else has any thoughts on any of the other mod categories and how their names relate?


Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:55 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:44 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: Causing chaos somewhere
Post Re: Training Rewards
Pitch Ninja wrote:
Peticks wrote:
anyone close to the pedagogo hub yet? seems dans finaly ramped advertising up a bit and getting a fair few trainees now :)

Had someone pose an interesting theory that it may allow an extra spot in the legion for a member, like beyond 60. They said it falls under faculty recruitment. I thought that was interesting. Each name category seems to lightly represent what the mod does. It made me think of the xenocultural lecture category, giving the admissions center. xeno is the prefix for foreigner and the mod allows an extra treaty. I wonder if anyone else has any thoughts on any of the other mod categories and how their names relate?

that would be pretty op if it was something like 'trainees no longer take up space in the legion.' awesome as but op none the less. Maybe if there was an adendum like, trainees and graduates only provide +1% legion bonus that would be more ballenced. Still of all the ideas, while I still prefer my idea of it giving a second legion mission slot, this ones the most plausable that wouldnt cause a 'dan sucks' outcry like would come if there was a +x production on all resources.

_________________
Image
Image
Meow chika meow meow!!
Stark Tech Inside


Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:22 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:42 am
Posts: 1070
Post Re: Training Rewards
Peticks wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:
Peticks wrote:
anyone close to the pedagogo hub yet? seems dans finaly ramped advertising up a bit and getting a fair few trainees now :)

Had someone pose an interesting theory that it may allow an extra spot in the legion for a member, like beyond 60. They said it falls under faculty recruitment. I thought that was interesting. Each name category seems to lightly represent what the mod does. It made me think of the xenocultural lecture category, giving the admissions center. xeno is the prefix for foreigner and the mod allows an extra treaty. I wonder if anyone else has any thoughts on any of the other mod categories and how their names relate?

that would be pretty op if it was something like 'trainees no longer take up space in the legion.' awesome as but op none the less. Maybe if there was an adendum like, trainees and graduates only provide +1% legion bonus that would be more ballenced. Still of all the ideas, while I still prefer my idea of it giving a second legion mission slot, this ones the most plausable that wouldnt cause a 'dan sucks' outcry like would come if there was a +x production on all resources.

To clarify, I wasn't saying that trainees wouldn't take up spaces, I was saying the thought was that it could raise your maximum allowed members from 60 to 61, maybe +1 per module installed.


Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:05 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:44 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: Causing chaos somewhere
Post Re: Training Rewards
Pitch Ninja wrote:
Peticks wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:
Had someone pose an interesting theory that it may allow an extra spot in the legion for a member, like beyond 60. They said it falls under faculty recruitment. I thought that was interesting. Each name category seems to lightly represent what the mod does. It made me think of the xenocultural lecture category, giving the admissions center. xeno is the prefix for foreigner and the mod allows an extra treaty. I wonder if anyone else has any thoughts on any of the other mod categories and how their names relate?

that would be pretty op if it was something like 'trainees no longer take up space in the legion.' awesome as but op none the less. Maybe if there was an adendum like, trainees and graduates only provide +1% legion bonus that would be more ballenced. Still of all the ideas, while I still prefer my idea of it giving a second legion mission slot, this ones the most plausable that wouldnt cause a 'dan sucks' outcry like would come if there was a +x production on all resources.

To clarify, I wasn't saying that trainees wouldn't take up spaces, I was saying the thought was that it could raise your maximum allowed members from 60 to 61, maybe +1 per module installed.

oh lol. guess that would be less powerfull though imo making trainees free to take on (up to the cap of 10+3academycount) would be cool... just saying :P

_________________
Image
Image
Meow chika meow meow!!
Stark Tech Inside


Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:18 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:44 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: Causing chaos somewhere
Post Re: Training Rewards
Requirements for the fourth physics lab, havent seen them posted yet, pretty owch lol
Physics Lab Instruction IV
Planets Scanned: 500
Attendance (Days): 60
Base Level: 9
Base Space Available: 4

No, sadly this is not info on the elusive pedagogo hub XP

_________________
Image
Image
Meow chika meow meow!!
Stark Tech Inside


Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:07 pm
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3253
Post Re: Training Rewards
Peticks wrote:
Requirements for the fourth physics lab, havent seen them posted yet, pretty owch lol
Physics Lab Instruction IV
Planets Scanned: 500
Attendance (Days): 60
Base Level: 9
Base Space Available: 4

No, sadly this is not info on the elusive pedagogo hub XP


http://galaxylegion.com/wiki/index.php/ ... ee_Rewards

what we are still missing info for:

- Disciplinary Methods III
- Disciplinary Methods IV
- Disciplinary Methods V
- Xenocultural Lecture V
- Combat Drill Simulation III
- Combat Drill Simulation IV
- Combat Drill Simulation V
- Galactic Data Archival II
- Galactic Data Archival III
- Galactic Data Archival IV
- Galactic Data Archival V
- Metallurgy Training IV
- Metallurgy Training V
- Piloting Simulation V
- Academic Studies III
- Academic Studies IV
- Academic Studies V
- Materials Sciences III
- Materials Sciences IV
- Materials Sciences V
- Pedagogue Hab - module benefit
- Faculty Recruitment II
- Faculty Recruitment III
- Faculty Recruitment IV
- Faculty Recruitment V

_________________
Rank 2734 Mylarai Explorer 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 61353 raids: #1; 61683 hacks: #1; 32649 kills: #2;


Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:46 am
Profile WWW

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:26 pm
Posts: 80
Post Re: Training Rewards
Anyone have the Pedagogue Hub yet so that we know what it is?


Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:18 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:42 am
Posts: 1070
Post Re: Training Rewards
sharrell wrote:
Anyone have the Pedagogue Hub yet so that we know what it is?

No one does currently, but the theory is that it allows your legion total to go beyond 60. Guess we'll see....


Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:22 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:44 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: Causing chaos somewhere
Post Re: Training Rewards
nothing heard of yet, academys getting pretty close though and i imagine there are a fair few legions near it too.

_________________
Image
Image
Meow chika meow meow!!
Stark Tech Inside


Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:54 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:26 pm
Posts: 80
Post Re: Training Rewards
Anyone have 10 graduates yet? We have 8 and 1 more working on it. No new Trainees in a couple of weeks though.


Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:54 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:44 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: Causing chaos somewhere
Post Re: Training Rewards
academys still right on the brink. 9 graduates and a semi inactive rank 48 trainee (they log on like once every few weeks... just to toy with me XP ) . so yeah. We're hoping someone spots them online and can persuade them to just get 2 more ranks up but it could be any time or never :S

_________________
Image
Image
Meow chika meow meow!!
Stark Tech Inside


Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:18 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 5:09 pm
Posts: 389
Location: Florida, USA
Post Re: Training Rewards
You guys actually get trainees? We get maybe one every couple of weeks that immediately quits the game lol.

_________________
Member of Imminent Cataclysm


Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:58 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:44 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: Causing chaos somewhere
Post Re: Training Rewards
got the fourth admissions center :)

Xenocultural Lecture V

Missions Completed: 1000
Attendance (Days): 350
Base Level: 8
Special Space Available: 1

_________________
Image
Image
Meow chika meow meow!!
Stark Tech Inside


Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:56 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:39 pm
Posts: 1422
Post Re: Training Rewards
Do "Current Graduates" earn you stats if they didn't max them as trainees?

_________________
Image


Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:37 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:44 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: Causing chaos somewhere
Post Re: Training Rewards
Zargor wrote:
Do "Current Graduates" earn you stats if they didn't max them as trainees?

no, only stat they gain after graduating is graduate tenure.

_________________
Image
Image
Meow chika meow meow!!
Stark Tech Inside


Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:50 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:39 pm
Posts: 1422
Post Re: Training Rewards
Peticks wrote:
Zargor wrote:
Do "Current Graduates" earn you stats if they didn't max them as trainees?

no, only stat they gain after graduating is graduate tenure.


Cool thanks! How close are you to the 10th graduate? :)

_________________
Image


Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:29 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:44 pm
Posts: 1977
Location: Causing chaos somewhere
Post Re: Training Rewards
Zargor wrote:
Peticks wrote:
Zargor wrote:
Do "Current Graduates" earn you stats if they didn't max them as trainees?

no, only stat they gain after graduating is graduate tenure.


Cool thanks! How close are you to the 10th graduate? :)

one great active talkative trainee currently making his way up the ranks, still one super inactive. As long as they remain at academy I'd say between 4 and 12 weeks or so.

_________________
Image
Image
Meow chika meow meow!!
Stark Tech Inside


Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:08 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: