View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 396 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 20  Next
 Five-Year Medal - Path of the Devoted 

nice work Ben, cant wait to get mine 1 months and 19 days from now.....

Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:38 pm

ODragon wrote:
Just picked up x20 this morning. Its hard to believe there are 18 active players older than me, looking at the names, I have no idea who almost any of them are.

For the wiki-ers:

Thanks very much for the images. Have added them. As I said before, I think there is a gap in some of the info we have but maybe I can rely on your info to fill in?

Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:00 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
Thanks very much for the images. Have added them. As I said before, I think there is a gap in some of the info we have but maybe I can rely on your info to fill in?

Sure, what info is missing, happy to help.

Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:19 pm

ODragon wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:

Sure, what info is missing, happy to help.

Great, for starters, could you provide an image of the prismatic foundation? I noticed we are missing an image for that. Also if you wouldn't mind just confirming the upgrade costs, the bonuses gained, and then the size taken up by each. You could message them to me if you'd like. So far, this is the info we have on the table charting the upgrades of prismatic foundation:

http://galaxylegion.com/wiki/index.php/ ... Foundation

I think someone else besides me has been editing it, so at least if I can get progress confirmation from you, I can then edit it with certainty that I am putting in correct values.

Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:04 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
Great, for starters, could you provide an image of the prismatic foundation? I noticed we are missing an image for that. Also if you wouldn't mind just confirming the upgrade costs, the bonuses gained, and then the size taken up by each. You could message them to me if you'd like. So far, this is the info we have on the table charting the upgrades of prismatic foundation:

I think someone else besides me has been editing it, so at least if I can get progress confirmation from you, I can then edit it with certainty that I am putting in correct values.

Prismatic Foundation is the third image in the post above.

So far the table is correct. In a week, I can confirm that the second line is correct.

Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:39 pm

Ahh okay I had thought that was the lens itself but nvm I saw that on first post. updated images now. Thank you.

Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:59 pm

Just had a bug...

1 day, 7 hours ago
Medal Awarded
Path of the Devoted

7 hours, 51 mins ago
Medal Awarded
Prismatic Dawn

Quote:
Prismatic Dawn
Improve the atmosphere of your prismatic planet after 1 or more resources reaches 15x Mega Rich or higher.

Planet Currently:
Mining Extremely Abundant 4.41 units/hr
Artifact Rich 87.65064 units/hr
Research Rich 5.04 units/hr

I got the tectonic thing, checked my cargo. Haven't had time to contact Dan. I've not used it.

Any of the other 17 have this issue?

Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:37 pm

ODragon wrote:
Just picked up x20 this morning. Its hard to believe there are 18 active players older than me, looking at the names, I have no idea who almost any of them are.

For the wiki-ers:

Just was wondering, what names were you looking at?

ICBLF wrote:
to be honest, I was rooting for you even while eating KVTs

Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:23 am

Rkngl in Cosa will have it tomorrow. I will have it in 6 days.

Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:30 am

Up to 36 so far, just picked up x36 this morning.

Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:03 pm

Great I have like number 45 or something.

Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:30 pm

ODragon wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:

So far the table is correct. In a week, I can confirm that the second line is correct.

Everything in the 3rd line that I can see so far (time and costs) are correct.

Fri May 01, 2015 1:23 pm

ODragon wrote:
ODragon wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:

Everything in the 3rd line that I can see so far (time and costs) are correct.

I see what was missing now. We didn't have the prismatic forum. Looks like someone edited the table and put in.

Fri May 01, 2015 1:53 pm

I have x44 :)

Sat May 02, 2015 11:35 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
Based on the progression that ODragon has given, here are the required colony ages we have for different upgrades:

1 week
3 weeks
2 months
4 months

If there are so many upgrades, we may have the six-year medal before finishing upgrades on the five-year one. :?

Thu May 07, 2015 2:06 pm

Plagueis wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:
Based on the progression that ODragon has given, here are the required colony ages we have for different upgrades:

1 week
3 weeks
2 months
4 months

If there are so many upgrades, we may have the six-year medal before finishing upgrades on the five-year one. :?

maybe even the 7 or 8-year. It seems the space between upgrades is lengthening and there are 20 total upgrades.

Thu May 07, 2015 2:31 pm

This may be what Dan wants, for example further upgrade rewards could simply be granting effects for your prismatic planet (here have rings/runes/moons ) or additonal technoic compilers, or even additional prismatic planets. he has ALOT of options and with how the duration is working out that may very well be his plan, the uber planet upgrades.

Thu May 07, 2015 9:00 pm

Got mine today !

X113

XD yay !

Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:48 pm

detregets wrote:
Got mine today !

X113

XD yay !

Gratz!

I wonder who has the X1 or X2 and at what state they're currently in now :P

Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:31 am
Profile WWW

asquall wrote:
I wonder who has the X1 or X2 and at what state they're currently in now :P

Dan and Sooz, you should read the thread before asking...

Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 396 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 20  Next