View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Q peds, in before spock :P 

Epicownage wrote:
What...I...what's your point? You say some players scan regularly well isn't that a plus in favour of this mission. Then you say making purgers isn't worth it, well then DON'T DO IT and stop complaining, besides if you're scanning more than once a week anyway then surely it's no extra effort? As for rank 350s with low production, surely if they can do it you can?

Its not about being able to do it. Its about there not being a reason to. The reward for the mission is not worth the resources spent on completing it.

As to my point: Dan has limited time, he spent time on something that I do not think is worthwhile for the players that actually play the game. Therefore I am complaining about it since we could have received something useful instead.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:31 pm

maxer wrote:
Epicownage wrote:
What...I...what's your point? You say some players scan regularly well isn't that a plus in favour of this mission. Then you say making purgers isn't worth it, well then DON'T DO IT and stop complaining, besides if you're scanning more than once a week anyway then surely it's no extra effort? As for rank 350s with low production, surely if they can do it you can?

Its not about being able to do it. Its about there not being a reason to. The reward for the mission is not worth the resources spent on completing it.

As to my point: Dan has limited time, he spent time on something that I do not think is worthwhile for the players that actually play the game. Therefore I am complaining about it since we could have received something useful instead.

It's a nice reward, especially for only 500 energy, even more so when you get a few juicy arti planets on the side. As for his time, I doubt it took too long for him to create a weekly with a normal planet structure for a reward.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:47 pm

FFS... at least you two schmucks finally figured out how to quote... :roll:

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:49 pm
Profile WWW

FFS... at least you two schmucks finally figured out how to quote... :roll:[/quote]
Wasn't so hard after all :mrgreen:.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3