View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Chtonic Planets 

So the wiki states that if you have a Gas planet at 18XMR research and turn it into a Cthonic the artifact and mineral output of the planet each become 3XMR. It also states that if you had the Gas planet at a higher level, such as 20XMR, you would still get only 3XMR from the Cthonic, even though the effect is supposed to add half of the Research production to Arti and Mineral. My question is Does this mean that the maximum benefit a Gas planet can receive from going Cthonic is 3XMR, even if there is already Arti production on the gas, or does it mean that it can only receive a maximum of 15 levels (Extremely Sparse to 3XMR) from going Cthonic?

For instance, if I have gone all Taltherian on my gas planet and increased its arti production to 15XMR , and have used planetary data optimizers to enhance the research production, will the arti production on my new Cthonic gain any bonus? Seems like it should jump up to 30XMR.

Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:13 pm

no do not do that you lose all production only thing that counts is the research everything else is marked at zero then devide by the research to get you your production

Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:29 pm

Thanks. I was thinking that would be a fast way to get to a 45x Rift.

Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:34 pm

Disco Soup wrote:
So the wiki states that if you have a Gas planet at 18XMR research and turn it into a Cthonic the artifact and mineral output of the planet each become 3XMR. It also states that if you had the Gas planet at a higher level, such as 20XMR, you would still get only 3XMR from the Cthonic, even though the effect is supposed to add half of the Research production to Arti and Mineral. My question is Does this mean that the maximum benefit a Gas planet can receive from going Cthonic is 3XMR, even if there is already Arti production on the gas, or does it mean that it can only receive a maximum of 15 levels (Extremely Sparse to 3XMR) from going Cthonic?

if you had clicked on the link to the exchanger, that would have given you the answer:

http://galaxylegion.com/wiki/index.php/ ... _Exchanger

Quote:
When used, the new Chthonian planet's resource production is zeroed before the research richness of the original gas planet is apportioned. Any research richness beyond 18x will be disregarded. Hence, the maximum richness, from the use of this artifact, is 3x for artifact and mining on the Chthonian planet.

that was included in the 23jun 2013 revision.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:06 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]