View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Is it possible to send GP by any way? 

Valid points, Kirk. Wait, what....? :lol: I would be interested if someone queried Dan on JUST the question of banners for CTP (and no other questions, items, issues thrown-in); what his response would be. It really doesn't affect me since if I wanted a banner I'd just make one myself, but mildly interesting that there is some history of this.

Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:37 pm

kirkeastment wrote:
Maybe its because the email sent to Dan as shown up there ^^ includes several things that are ToS violations and banable offences, and much like the situation a while back wherein someone asked Dan if using the disabled persons functions on a laptop, to make the "5" key on the number pad act as your clicking device(instead of a mouse), Dan said it was a ToS violation.

He said this because the way the question was posed, was incorrectly voiced and made it seem like an autoclicker.

When you pose a query that lumps trading ctp for fb gift cards in with the same query of can i give CTP to someone that makes me a forum signature, then where do you think Dan's eyes go immediately? Straight to the fb gift cards comment.

IMO, you email Dan or Support yourself, always, so that you can use your own words to ask a question, and don't be vague with that question or include lots of different items, be specific.

For the CTP for Signature things from the past, one could argue, that the reason they weren't banned for that, was because a fair few said, payment wasn't necessary, but if you wanted to make a donation of CTP as a thanks, sort of thing.

Either way, do your own querying to Dan, to ensure you get the correct answer to the "specific" question, you want answered.

When it comes to subject matter that could land you in Ban-City, it doesn't make sense to ask people who can only interpret what the ToS allow or don't allow. Only Dan can tell you such things directly.

Valid points and I will ask Dan the single question to see his reply so this too can become a case close thing and we no longer have to wonder "if". Will be editing this post when I get an answer as to the policy on such trades.

Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:56 pm
Profile WWW

Wow....do people still pay others to design banners for them? Practically the first thing I figured out when joining the forums way back when was figure out how to turn off those banner signatures since they wasted so much screen space and I haven't been pestered with them since. The forum is much more readable without them. Must still be interesting to someone to have generated so much concern though. But, before you rush out and give someone your hard earned CTP to design a banner for you, think twice about how many people may simply have turned off that feature....

Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:10 pm

Yeah, this thread seems to have died anyway. 'Til now :P Shame about the lack of banners and activity on the forums. I always enjoyed seeing others' banners.

Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2