View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Worth The Wait 

i was at 6 planets for some time, and had built the artifacts to max a few times. i never really got anything good and many times it was taking less then 1000 points. well i finally invaded , took a large rich planet and another one i had passed, since it looked like it will take some time for me to afford my scanners. i had just under 8000 points built up when i was going to be away and not able to get back soon. my first real artifact was the thing that lets you find a far away planet. i got an average exotic 4x mega rich research. im going to build up to 10000 this time and know i could get nothing good but i think it really helps to get to max before you cash in and things with keep getting better as i gain more planets. for people who dont mind spending real money on galaxy points, they might consider taking that crappy little planet just to increase your artifact max with the intention of getting rid of it as soon as real planet can be found to replace it . 3 bucks for 4 planets seems pretty reasonable to me.

That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

Mon May 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Good to know. I usually cash in as soon as I get above 5000 artifact points, and keep clicking til I get below 4000. Seems like most of the good stuff (android crew etc) starts around 1500-2000. I'll have to start saving up to 10K and see what I get.

Mon May 17, 2010 10:43 pm

i usually cash in @ 6000-8000. been good so far... except for that weapon locker...

Mon May 17, 2010 11:33 pm

well i did one at 9700 and got the usual stuff i did it twice and both times it gave me an artifact that cost less then 1000 points both times, so much for my feeling. i still think you need to fill it up before cashing in but it was disappointing after getting that exotic....ill keep you updated

That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

Tue May 18, 2010 12:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]