View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 ALERT: TLC01: Enigmatic Destruction 

Peticks wrote:
0702 wrote:
NSX Crate: Jade : Mining +1%
NSX Crate: Amethyst : Research +1%
NSX Crate: Amber : Artifact +1%
(3 weeks, 6 days left)

so your saying the mining and research are permanant on that planet or all 4 weeks left

Permanent. So far I got 2 permanent research effects and one mining. All artifact effects are temporary.

Wed May 06, 2015 12:20 am

Pitch Ninja wrote:
They are not permanent. They all have durations. The only one that is permanent is the structure

They do? :) What's the duration here then?

Wed May 06, 2015 12:23 am

Wow that is awesome! so a new 1% buff with a chance of it being perm?! thats awesome!

Wed May 06, 2015 12:38 am

0702 wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:
They are not permanent. They all have durations. The only one that is permanent is the structure

They do? :) What's the duration here then?

hmmm interesting. Wonder if artifact can be as well.

Wed May 06, 2015 12:44 am

Hallucinations wrote:
Wow that is awesome! so a new 1% buff with a chance of it being perm?! thats awesome!

Looks that way. Hopefully you can find a lot of these tomorrow and let us know if artifact effects can be permanent as well.

Wed May 06, 2015 12:45 am

500 CTP is much too expensive as CTP is so hard to get past rank 600. :evil:

Wed May 06, 2015 1:31 am

Can multiple jewels be added to the planet? Would be pretty great to have all four jewels with permanent duration.

Wed May 06, 2015 6:24 am

eternalpaw wrote:
Can multiple jewels be added to the planet? Would be pretty great to have all four jewels with permanent duration.

based on the above picture it looks like there are 2 permanents on one planet already.

ICBLF wrote:
to be honest, I was rooting for you even while eating KVTs

Wed May 06, 2015 6:43 am

You can have one of each effect on a planet. as far as I'm aware they don't stack.

No reason why the artifact one can't roll perm as well, but it may be a little harder to roll a perm amber than the jade and amethyst.

Wed May 06, 2015 8:12 am

They don't stack you can have 1 of each on the same planet

as for permanent not sure could be a glitch but I have the same mining doesn't show a duration

NSX Crate: Amber : Artifact +1%
(5 days, 23 hours left)
NSX Crate: Amethyst : Research +1%
(3 weeks left)
NSX Crate: Jade : Mining +1%

Wed May 06, 2015 11:50 am

Very cool stuff.

Btw... if there's a chance the effects are permanent, I'd be careful not to put them on my best planets straight away, given that there may be an artifact somewhere down the chain that amplifies the effect in a "If (x-artifact) is present when Amber Crate is used, effect is doubled" sorta way.

Wed May 06, 2015 5:08 pm

Pongoloid wrote:
Very cool stuff.

Btw... if there's a chance the effects are permanent, I'd be careful not to put them on my best planets straight away, given that there may be an artifact somewhere down the chain that amplifies the effect in a "If (x-artifact) is present when Amber Crate is used, effect is doubled" sorta way.

I feel like the description would say that now though...if anything, I think that a planet structure later in chain would say if the planet has an NSX crate effect when placed, the STURCTURE would be what is doubled.

Wed May 06, 2015 5:19 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
I feel like the description would say that now though...if anything, I think that a planet structure later in chain would say if the planet has an NSX crate effect when placed, the STURCTURE would be what is doubled.
You would think so, but there is precedent; in the Uldri and Raix chain, I know people who immediately placed all their "crappy" 1:1 anomaly crystals and bunkers respectively on second-tier planets, because there was no warning of the good stuff to come.

I can imagine they were not happy when the Crystal Field and Refineries were introduced!

idk what's gonna happen here, obviously, I'd just be cautious about doing anything permanent with your best planets until the mission chain is archived.

Wed May 06, 2015 7:06 pm

Pongoloid wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:
You would think so, but there is precedent; in the Uldri and Raix chain, I know people who immediately placed all their "crappy" 1:1 anomaly crystals and bunkers respectively on second-tier planets, because there was no warning of the good stuff to come.

I can imagine they were not happy when the Crystal Field and Refineries were introduced!

idk what's gonna happen here, obviously, I'd just be cautious about doing anything permanent with your best planets until the mission chain is archived.

+1

That's why i'm saving all my #&$#. I placed most of my uldri crystal fields on subpar planets and then the +5% arti boost came with the uldri market.

I'll wait till the archival occurs to start placing planet structures and boosters on my best planets for sure.

Wed May 06, 2015 8:11 pm

You can get as many crates however often you can scan though at least, so unlike the raix and uldri items, these NSX crates aren't limited to 10 artifacts, thankfully. The later planet structures in chain might be though. Those it would be wise to hold on to, but these I wouldn't think matter as much given that you can keep getting them.

Wed May 06, 2015 9:06 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
You can get as many crates however often you can scan though at least, so unlike the raix and uldri items, these NSX crates aren't limited to 10 artifacts, thankfully. The later planet structures in chain might be though. Those it would be wise to hold on to, but these I wouldn't think matter as much given that you can keep getting them.

I think the point is that you might get 2% perm if you wait instead of getting 1% now. Not sure what I will do, so frustrating...

Wed May 06, 2015 9:54 pm

ODragon wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:

I think the point is that you might get 2% perm if you wait instead of getting 1% now. Not sure what I will do, so frustrating...

Well I mean unless Dan adds an additional description on the NSX crate saying if the planet has "X structure" on it when the crate is placed the bonuses of the crate will double, I couldn't really see that happening. Idk though, guess we will see. Has he changed the description of artifacts before?

Wed May 06, 2015 11:50 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
Has he changed the description of artifacts before?

Oh so many times.

We could easily see something along the lines of
Can only be placed on planets with no NSX buff.

That's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wed May 06, 2015 11:58 pm

Also for the wiki:

(NSX Crate: Amethyst)

Thu May 07, 2015 12:03 am

Hallucinations wrote:
Also for the wiki:

(NSX Crate: Amethyst)

That's been posted for a bit...

Thu May 07, 2015 12:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next