View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 ALERT: TLC03: The Lutuma Report 

To answer an earlier post, they "lutuma" disappear once you complete the 11th run of the daily. I also had the 'effect' for scanning go away immediately. So dan thought ahead on that and you are not hosed with worthless npc's after finishing your last run. Unless you just want to keep killing them and not finishing that 11th time!

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:58 am

Had an oddity the other day. About 4 hours after I'd refreshed/filled my battle tab full, I clicked on my battle tab and the bar on the side appeared to be a little smaller than usual, so I scrolled down and a 9th npc suddenly appeared (a.k.a. A lutuma) I know it wasn't there because when I looked at my battle tab 30 minutes before, to check the base timer, it wasn't there.

Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:21 am

For funzies, I used the raix focus ability after doing the 11th iteration since it was a daily and it restarted the klorvis aftermath mission which I did before I did the 11th iteration.

Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:35 am

Davistron wrote:
Had an oddity the other day. About 4 hours after I'd refreshed/filled my battle tab full, I clicked on my battle tab and the bar on the side appeared to be a little smaller than usual, so I scrolled down and a 9th npc suddenly appeared (a.k.a. A lutuma) I know it wasn't there because when I looked at my battle tab 30 minutes before, to check the base timer, it wasn't there.

could happen if you disabled an npc that was legion alerted.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:08 pm
Profile WWW

Jessica wrote:
Peticks wrote:
I wonder what the next mission will require, with the first 3 needing planets, an ability and then npcing it would be interesting if the non common artifact trend continues. Something like badges would be interesting to add another part of the galaxy legion content into the chain maybe? or something else do you think

No no please not badges....haven't got enough of those...except for dark badges

and nothing wrong with badge requirements .. judging from the number of halcs i run thru daily .. need something worthwhile to get some folks off of their pedestals ;)

Relic Badges 1
Red Badges 2116
Blue Badges 6369
Yellow Badges 17
Green Badges 3
Silver Badges 7
Dark Badges 114

obviously i would be partial to something needing blues ...

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:12 pm
Profile WWW

RNDON wrote:
Chloron wrote:
Jessica wrote:
The wiki is wrong. It says you have to read through the briefing/dialogue. But I get the effect the moment I open up the mission. You don't have to read anything at all.

^this is very annoying as well. If you collect all the cells early, then you can't avoid triggering the effect so you keep getting the npc.

Did this get changed? I completed the mission (final completion) about 4 hrs ago and when I just now checked, I don't have the effect active on my ship.

He didn't complete the mission. He gathered all the cells he needed early rather than gathering 20 every day, or whatever. So, even though he had all the cells he needed, he kept getting the NPC because he'd get the buff every time he accessed the mission to do a daily completion.

Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4