View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Old Dyson maybe ? 

This was my legionmate Dyson, forgot the name but i was thinking of how a natural Dyson can get cloak , atk and def around 10k ? even the cloak above 10k.. Mysterious .. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Still many things to be found on Galaxy Legion ..

Thu May 28, 2015 6:50 pm

it is most likely obtained when dyson are not invulnerable, just like the exotic. CMIIW though.

Fri May 29, 2015 4:46 am
Profile WWW

asquall wrote:
it is most likely obtained when dyson are not invulnerable, just like the exotic. CMIIW though.

It's not a mission Dyson.

Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:58 pm

ActualFate wrote:
asquall wrote:

CORRECTION: It's not a mission Dyson ANYMORE

1. mission planets gain 10k to all passive abilities (24dec2010) - Dan offered to make this retroactive on a case-by-case basis

2. mission planets become invulnerable (03aug2011) - there was no offer to make this retroactive, but it was probably available.

however, if the original owner created their mission dyson in those 8 months between the 2 updates, with no invulnerability requested subsequently, the planet in question is a likely result.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:04 am
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
ActualFate wrote:
asquall wrote:

CORRECTION: It's not a mission Dyson ANYMORE

1. mission planets gain 10k to all passive abilities (24dec2010) - Dan offered to make this retroactive on a case-by-case basis

2. mission planets become invulnerable (03aug2011) - there was no offer to make this retroactive, but it was probably available.

however, if the original owner created their mission dyson in those 8 months between the 2 updates, with no invulnerability requested subsequently, the planet in question is a likely result.

Absolutely correct from both Asquall and the good Senator.
The chances of someone being able to pump up both attack and defense above 10000 is miniscule ...that is if the task is not actually completely impossible.
I would bet a nice arti planet this began life as a Mission Dyson during the period Senator has outlined.

Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:24 am

So i'm guessing that even with the smarts of the 2 people above this post .... you both clearly missed the fact that it's not 28x all round, so it's not a mission Dyson, period, as ActualFate stated.

Mission Dysons have always been 28x all round since inception.

:ugeek:

Now, as to how the passives reached such heights. Here's a sneaky hint for all of you, people used to cheat(some still do)..... shhhhh... don't tell anyone, it's a big ol' secret. :lol:

That said, the only exception to someone having cheated the passives onto the planet would be;

If this Dyson was the test Dyson that Dan used to see if the addition of the 10k Passives would take. There are a fair few test planets floating out in the galaxy, so i wouldn't rule this out as being one of them.

Also, when can i get that nice arti planet Deigo? :P

Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:22 am

kirkeastment wrote:
So i'm guessing that even with the smarts of the 2 people above this post .... you both clearly missed the fact that it's not 28x all round, so it's not a mission Dyson, period, as ActualFate stated.

Mission Dysons have always been 28x all round since inception.

:ugeek:

Now, as to how the passives reached such heights. Here's a sneaky hint for all of you, people used to cheat(some still do)..... shhhhh... don't tell anyone, it's a big ol' secret. :lol:

That said, the only exception to someone having cheated the passives onto the planet would be;

If this Dyson was the test Dyson that Dan used to see if the addition of the 10k Passives would take. There are a fair few test planets floating out in the galaxy, so i wouldn't rule this out as being one of them.

Also, when can i get that nice arti planet Deigo? :P

Whammo, great point about the production, the idea of cheating on the passives didn't occur to me.
*doffs cap and grumbles humble apologies*
Suspect your idea about it being a test dyson for the Mission Dyson passives may well be on the money.

Feel free to send a minion over to TWH at your leisure and I'll set you up with the nice arti planet, but keep in mind it's probably not going to be too tasty for your refined palate :)

Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:11 am

ah yes, I didn't realize the production :)

Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:44 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]