View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 ALERT: TLC04: The Oruas Eye 

Data gathered from the Lutuma ships' archives highlights an extremely important relic called The Oruas Eye. After being contacted by a secret Lutuma sect, a deeper search for the relic is underway...

Chapter 4: The Oruas Eye

A member of the Lutuma is contacting us on a secure channel. He prefers to remain anonymous. Speak to him, and see if you can clarify some of the things we've discovered from their archives... especially entries in their logs referring to 'The Oruas Eye'.

Cost Per Round: 400 Energy + 1 Sub-Tachyonic Readings
20 Rounds, daily mission, can be completed 10 times.
Reward: 400 experience + 1 Sub-Tachyonic Axis
You must use your new 'Sub-Tachyonic Detector' ability on attacked planets

Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:44 am

Abilities Tab:

Sub-Tachyonic Detector
Places a detector on a planet for 3 days. Can only use on planets attacked in the last 3 days, or irradiated planets.
Cool down: 2 minutes
Cost to use: 200 energy

Effect on planet lasts 3 days:
Sub-Tachyonic Detection : Detection +1 (2 days, 23 hours left)

Sub-Tachyonic Readings
Partial readings retrieved from a Sub-Tachyonic Detector. Useful in determining the possibility of the presence of the Oruas eye.
Scrap Value: 5000 - 20000 credits

Sub-Tachyonic Axis

Sub-Tachyonic Axis
[ Planet Structure - Size:1, Artifact:1, Mining:3, Cloak:200 ]
If none of your planets have 'Sub-Tachyonic Detection' active when this structure is deployed, its bonuses increase.
Limit 1 per planet.

Scrap Value: 5-10 CTP

Bonuses: [ Planet Structure - Size:1, Artifact:2, Mining:4, Cloak:300 ]

Can be Extracted: NO

Use of ablity counts as offensive action (block use of halcyon trap)... not sure if it's caused by use on enemy planet or always

Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:24 am

and the galaxy is raceing to get the arti first. guessing its a planet arti from the quantity avalible potentialy with benefit to recently attacked, or irradiated planets and that it gives a cloak % bonus

Stark Tech Inside

Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:25 am

I can't seem to use the ability. I have not yet changed my race so I have not yet unlocked any player abilities save this one. Anyone having a similar issue?

Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:28 am

Coma wrote:
I can't seem to use the ability. I have not yet changed my race so I have not yet unlocked any player abilities save this one. Anyone having a similar issue?

You need to open the mission first (so mission pop-up appears). That will trigger the ability to appear.

You also need to use it through the Actions tab of the planet pop-up you want to use the ability on.

Last edited by Raigonne on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:31 am

Raigonne wrote:
Coma wrote:

You need to open the mission first (so mission pop-up appears). That will trigger the ability to appear.

I have it under my ship tab but not under my planet tab so I can't actually use it.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:34 am

I used ability twice...once on a legion planet and once on an owned planet.
It only registered the ability on the "owned" planet, removed my halc for whatever reason,
and doesn't show as any new ability or effect in game.
So 2 wasted uses of the tachyonic ability?

Edit...had to refresh and found the uses in cargo.

Last edited by Trekker on Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:37 am

Coma wrote:
Raigonne wrote:
Coma wrote:

I have it under my ship tab but not under my planet tab so I can't actually use it.

I edited my post after rereading yours.

Open the planet you want to use the ability on and select the Actions tab. Then click on the Use an Ability button and select the Your Planet Abilities tab. It should be usable there.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:38 am

khaox wrote:
Use of ablity counts as offensive action (block use of halcyon trap)... not sure if it's caused by use on enemy planet or always

Crap. It better not be an offensive action if it's your own....and if it is on enemy planets I don't think I can do this daily

Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:39 am
Profile WWW

Jessica wrote:
khaox wrote:

Crap. It better not be an offensive action if it's your own....and if it is on enemy planets I don't think I can do this daily

your not going to do this daily to preserve your halc... that is a case of halcs stunting ship growth

Stark Tech Inside

Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:41 am

I'm having the same problem. Only my personal planets have the abilities button, so i can only use the ability on my small inventory of personal irradiateds or very recently attacked planets. :(

Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:42 am

You need to open the mission first (so mission pop-up appears). That will trigger the ability to appear.[/quote]

I have it under my ship tab but not under my planet tab so I can't actually use it.[/quote]

I edited my post after rereading yours.

Open the planet you want to use the ability on and select the Actions tab. Then click on the Use an Ability button and select the Your Planet Abilities tab. It should be usable there.[/quote]

I mean there is no such Use an Ability button under the planet window

Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:43 am

Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:45 am

size 1: arti + mining +3 cloak +200

if none of your planets have sub tachyonic detection active, when deployed, its bonuses increase

so don't go placing them until after you finish all 10 rounds and wait the 3 days for them to expire

Last edited by kirkeastment on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Peticks wrote:
Jessica wrote:
khaox wrote:

your not going to do this daily to preserve your halc... that is a case of halcs stunting ship growth

You're*
It's my decision...sheesh.

Profile WWW

kirkeastment wrote:

if none of your planets have sub tachyonic detection active, when deployed, its bonuses increase

so don't go placing them until after you finish all 10 rounds and wait the 3 days for them to expire

you could purge the enemy ones you marked it on surely?
also, does your planets mean scanned planets or owned by you. Im not going to take the risk but I'd sure be greatfull if someone did

Stark Tech Inside

Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:47 am

Peticks wrote:
kirkeastment wrote:

you could purge the enemy ones you marked it on surely?

if you have 200 enemy worlds on scan that you wanna use them on and purge then sure, but that also puts you on the logs of 200 people

so for the smart play, i'll stick to placing them on my 50 irrad and 10 inactive enemy worlds every 3 days, and wait out the 3 day timer at the end

Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:50 am

Coma wrote:

I mean there is no such Use an Ability button under the planet window

it's on the actions tab on the planets themselves

Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next