View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 ALERT: TLC04: The Oruas Eye 

Peticks wrote:
kirkeastment wrote:
size 1: arti + mining +3 cloak +200

if none of your planets have sub tachyonic detection active, when deployed, its bonuses increase

so don't go placing them until after you finish all 10 rounds and wait the 3 days for them to expire

you could purge the enemy ones you marked it on surely?
also, does your planets mean scanned planets or owned by you. Im not going to take the risk but I'd sure be greatfull if someone did

Enemy Planets have never (far as I know) been included as part of Your Planets. It should say scanned planets if it includes enemy/unoccupied planets (emphasis on should). But like you say, would be nice if someone tested it for us :)

Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:52 am

Someone in my legion just said that using the ability on your own planet removes the halc as well.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:57 am

Raigonne wrote:
Someone in my legion just said that using the ability on your own planet removes the halc as well.

Did not for any of my owned planets.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:02 am

kirkeastment wrote:
Coma wrote:

I mean there is no such Use an Ability button under the planet window

it's on the actions tab on the planets themselves

This is what I meant

Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:03 am

tobysmith22 wrote:
Raigonne wrote:

Did not for any of my owned planets.

Yeah, they were mistaken. Turns out they weren't halc'd to begin with.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:11 am

Coma wrote:
kirkeastment wrote:
Coma wrote:

I mean there is no such Use an Ability button under the planet window

it's on the actions tab on the planets themselves

This is what I meant

Aha, ok, so the issue at hand here is that you are of a low enough rank to have never unlocked any ability & clicking on the mission to receive the ability, does not trigger the "ability" tab to appear, because the ability in question is a temporary ability.

You should click help in game, then file a report to the support crew stating the above, and they should fix it quickly.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:37 am

I have the same problem.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:56 am

since no one had the guts. no effects were active on my planets or any of my 0 iradiated worlds XP the enemy worlds I marked were still in my database scanned

Stark Tech Inside

Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:00 am

600 energy times 20 rounds...so 12,000 energy per completion.

I think this one might be a bit beyond my available energy at this point in time...

But should try for 1 or 2 completions for my invincibles anyway, I guess...

Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:29 am

Texas, once the mission is archived you'll be able to do it at your leisure, using spare energy. Sure it's nice to get a daily done as it appears but once it's archived you may find it more efficient.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:59 pm

Velociraptor wrote:
Texas, once the mission is archived you'll be able to do it at your leisure, using spare energy. Sure it's nice to get a daily done as it appears but once it's archived you may find it more efficient.

Yeah, I don't plan to finish this particular one for a while. But...I can get a jump on the full chain right now doing some of the more fun/better rewards part of the chain out of order.

I had figured out for the last bi-weekly that my schedule would just work out for getting the energy/defense manufacturer if I was willing to get up at 3 a.m. a couple times so I started to make a run at it...and then that afternoon after the first time I was up at 3 a.m. my son decided to be born a week earlier than his c-section was scheduled for so that put the kibosh on that plan, heheh. (Got 7 completions done at least - just will miss out on the energy and defense accumulation until I manage to finish the missions before it once they're available, assuming that I'm high enough rank to "start" the chain...)

The rewards for this mission seem like they might be good for my dyson or a rift if/when I get around to making one so having one on hand won't be that bad. 12k or 24k energy over 2 weeks won't be too bad, just no way I'd be able to complete it for the total 120k or 132k or whatever it is so not going to try.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:54 pm

Thanks for posting the drop stats. I won't be using any of these artifacts, aside from the ship mod, prior to the completion of this chain.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:32 pm

Sub-Tachyonic Axis [ Planet Structure - Size:1, Artifact:1, Mining:3, Cloak:200 ] If none of your planets have 'Sub-Tachyonic Detection' active
when this structure is deployed, its bonuses increase. Limit 1 per planet.

Active ?? How do u make it active. I put one on my planet and its "Bonuses" remained the same. Nothing about activating it.

Figured it out, finally. Its the Sub-Tachyonic Detection that is active, for three days so dont install anything untill 3 days after your last "Sub-Tachyonic Detector" has been placed.
But would like to know how one planet picture showed a Sub-Tachyonic Axis with increased bonuses?? (Peticks) Planet Weslaco, see above. Since the action says 3 days is there a way to cancel the action? Since this is the first day no one should be able to show a planet with an improved Sub-Tachyonic Axis

Also... ??? Does this mean that u can place another detector on the planet after 3 days? I hope so.

Last edited by killdeer on Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:34 pm

killdeer wrote:
Sub-Tachyonic Axis
[ Planet Structure - Size:1, Artifact:1, Mining:3, Cloak:200 ]
If none of your planets have 'Sub-Tachyonic Detection' active
when this structure is deployed, its bonuses increase.
Limit 1 per planet.

Active ?? How do u make it active. I put one on my planet and its "Bonuses" remained the same. Nothing about activating it.

you don't activate anything, read the description again and read the effect that the mission ability puts on the planets you used it on, then you'll figure it out

Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:06 pm

killdeer wrote:
Sub-Tachyonic Axis
[ Planet Structure - Size:1, Artifact:1, Mining:3, Cloak:200 ]
If none of your planets have 'Sub-Tachyonic Detection' active
when this structure is deployed, its bonuses increase.
Limit 1 per planet.

if NONE of your planets have the effect the bonuses will increase otherwise they will stay the same. You must have had one of your planets that has the effect.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:07 pm

Sub-Tachyonic Axis 1
Sub-Tachyonic Readings (Uses Left: 76)

just under half. so, with a scan run on saturday, i should have enough enemy planets to get enough of the readings in 2 passes.

also: Stryll Seeker (Uses Left: 522) with 100 ranks to go ...

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:27 pm
Profile WWW

killdeer wrote:
Figured it out, finally. Its the Sub-Tachyonic Detection that is active, for three days so dont install anything untill 3 days after your last "Sub-Tachyonic Detector" has been placed.

You can use the ability on your planet or on an enemy's planet. If you use it on your own planet or somebody uses it on your planet, don't place the arti for ta least 3 days to get the bonus production. If you only place it on enemy planets, and nobody has placed one on yours, then you'll be fine, since they won't be your planets. And yes, after 3 days you can place it on the same planet that had it previously as long as it meets the right criteria (irradiated or attacked w/i the last 3 days.)

Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:41 pm

FWIW, I used this ability on an active enemy owned irradiated, I didn't have to attack it (we knew that). I can confirm from this that it also does not change the "Last Attacked" date.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:40 pm

I have lost the new ability for this latest mission!! I suspect that like the others, we have to revisit the mission to regain the ability, although no ability on the effects list of ships who can still do it??

Anyone else noticed this??

Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:42 am

swinephil wrote:
I have lost the new ability for this latest mission!! I suspect that like the others, we have to revisit the mission to regain the ability, although no ability on the effects list of ships who can still do it??

Anyone else noticed this??

If I recall correctly, the barb ability didn't show up in effects either. Just a hidden timer from when you accessed the mission.

Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next