View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:41 pm



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 2015 Summer Seasonal Event 1: The Elios 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 3:49 pm
Posts: 531
Post 2015 Summer Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
General Information

Image

Fleets of ships, identified as the Elios, are migrating from settlements in the coronas of young stars in a number of different systems. The technology used to either shield or propel the Elios is causing major cosmic radiation feedback to surrounding areas. The Elios seem uninterested in helping to prevent the resulting damage of their movements, and due to this negligence, ships are asked to intercept them.

During the Elios Migration, the following temporary effects apply to the entire Galaxy:
-Exotic Matter is more common during mineral acquisition.
-Cloning Pods require an additional 200 energy to use.
-When scanning for planets, there is a chance that you will discover an Elios Solar Inverter.

Image

Image
Elios Solar Inverter
Upgrades an Elios Solar Drill on the target planet, adding +1 artifact and +1 mining to the structure. Costs 500 energy to use.

Medals

Image
Can't take the heat
Use 5 or more Solar Inverters on your planets
Reward: 10 Medal Points

---------------------------------

2014 Event information found here


Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:03 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 3:49 pm
Posts: 531
Post Re: 2015 Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
Mission

Image
The Elios Migration

Regardless of whether the Elios are causing this damage accidentally, we have to stop them... or billions will die. Contact them, and convince their fleet to back down... at least until we have further information.

Cost: 90 energy + 1 Phase Cutter per round
Reward: 150 Experience per round + 1 Elios Solar Drill upon completion

10 rounds per completion, daily mission.

Image
Elios Solar Drill
Planet Structure: Size 1: Mining:3, Artifact: 1]
If an Elios Helical Plant is already built on the planet, this gains +1 artifact. Limit 1

Scrap Value: 1-2 CTP

It costs 100 energy to be placed and it can not be extracted.

------------------------------------------------------------------

UST

Image
Elios Mien
Charges your ship with the aspect of the Elios, increasing your max energy by 3% for 1 hour
Cost: 25 CTP.


Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:05 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 3:49 pm
Posts: 531
Post Re: 2015 Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
Artifact Market

Image
Heliacal Solar Boost
[ Limited Artifact - Summer ]
Upgrades an existing Elios Heliacal Plant on your planet, increasing mining and artifact production by 1, and fully restoring its charges.
Cost: 27 GP

---------------------------------

Image
Elios Collector Upgrade
[ Limited Artifact - Summer ]
Upgrades an Elios Collector on your ship to an Elios Collector II, increasing its max energy by 25 and its energy charge rate by 1, without increasing its size.
Cost: 47 GP

---------------------------------

Image
Elios Warp Arch II Upgrade
[ Limited Artifact - Summer ]
Upgrades an Elios Warp Arch on your base to an Elios Warp Arch II, increasing its ability point production to 7.
Cost: 63 GP


Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:12 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 3:49 pm
Posts: 531
Post Re: 2015 Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
NPCs

Image
Image

Elios Empyrean
( The Elios )
Rank Matched Guardian
Rare

8000 / 8000 Shields
24000 / 24000 Hull
The Elios appear relentless in their migration. Given that their appearance is not unlike other races, it is unknown how they came to reside in the hot regions of stars.
Enemy Type Matched
Abilities None
Attack 17550
Defense 35150

Rewards: 20 Exp +

Image
Elios Radiant Attractor
Starts a temporary solar event near the planet.
Boosts planet production by 20 or 30%, for 1 or 2 days.
These stats are chosen randomly.

Scrap value: 12500 - 50000 credits


Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:14 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 3:49 pm
Posts: 531
Post Re: 2015 Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
NPCs

Image
Image

Cosmiren, Elios Luminary
( The Elios )
Rank 500 Base
Extremely Rare
100000 / 100000 Shields
400000 / 400000 Hull
50000 / 50000 Primary Emitter
50000 / 50000 Elios Pulser
Cosmiren has a strange, unknown aura about it... Though sensors detect nothing unusual, crewmembers report feeling a warm, almost comforting feeling, despite the danger.
Enemy Type Elite 5
Rewards Up to 5
Abilities:
Elios Radiance: Immune to Improved Mind Influence
Primary Emitter: Will sometimes fire its Primary Emitter dealing massive damage to your ship. Activated via: Primary Emitter
Elios Pulser: Will sometimes fire its Elios Pulser at attacking ships, lowered their attack by 60%. This effect stacks and cannot be removed. Activated via: Elios Pulser 30 minute timer for debuff to wear off.
Attack 10000
Defense 42000
Cloak 1000
Rank Range: 300 - 5000

Rewards: 50 Exp +

Image
Elios Powervault
[ Limited Artifact - Summer ]
[ Planet Structure - Size:1, Mining:1, Artifact:1 Mineral Capacity:1000 ]
Limit - 1 per planet
Scrap Value: 2-5 CTP

---------------------------------

Image
Elios Stormburst Ray
[ Limited Artifact - Summer ]
[ Weapon - Size:20, Attack:80, Energy:100 ]
Installs an Elios Stormburst Ray on your ship.
Limit 2 per ship.
Scrap value: 10-20 CTP


Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:14 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:29 pm
Posts: 392
Post Re: 2015 Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
you missed the solar inverter


Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:20 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:27 pm
Posts: 1220
Post Re: 2015 Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
Image

from viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41225&start=100
as posted by abb.tighe

from scanning planets....

_________________
Champion of Darmos
Image


Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:35 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 10:38 pm
Posts: 197
Post Re: 2015 Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
I installed a solar drill after upgrading the heliacal plant and it didn't give me the +1 arti bonus.. So wonder if you have to install the drill with a standard heliacal plant, then upgrade it...

_________________
Image


Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:44 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:42 am
Posts: 1146
Post Re: 2015 Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
whatisthis wrote:
I installed a solar drill after upgrading the heliacal plant and it didn't give me the +1 arti bonus.. So wonder if you have to install the drill with a standard heliacal plant, then upgrade it...

It shouldn't be the case because the heliacal plant's name doesn't change on the planet when upgraded, so it should recognize the original name of the structure and give the extra bonus. I'd send a ticket in about it.


Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:01 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 10:38 pm
Posts: 197
Post Re: 2015 Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
Pitch Ninja wrote:
whatisthis wrote:
I installed a solar drill after upgrading the heliacal plant and it didn't give me the +1 arti bonus.. So wonder if you have to install the drill with a standard heliacal plant, then upgrade it...

It shouldn't be the case because the heliacal plant's name doesn't change on the planet when upgraded, so it should recognize the original name of the structure and give the extra bonus. I'd send a ticket in about it.


Installed the plant... upgraded... then installed drill

Image

_________________
Image


Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:06 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:42 am
Posts: 1146
Post Re: 2015 Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
whatisthis wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:
whatisthis wrote:
I installed a solar drill after upgrading the heliacal plant and it didn't give me the +1 arti bonus.. So wonder if you have to install the drill with a standard heliacal plant, then upgrade it...

It shouldn't be the case because the heliacal plant's name doesn't change on the planet when upgraded, so it should recognize the original name of the structure and give the extra bonus. I'd send a ticket in about it.


Installed the plant... upgraded... then installed drill

Image

I wasn't saying I didn't believe you if that's what you're thinking. I'm saying it shouldn't do that.. Send a ticket to Dan. It needs to be fixed.


Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:14 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 10:38 pm
Posts: 197
Post Re: 2015 Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
Pitch Ninja wrote:
I wasn't saying I didn't believe you if that's what you're thinking. I'm saying it shouldn't do that.. Send a ticket to Dan. It needs to be fixed.


Ah I didn't mean to give off that impression, just wanted to stick the screenshot here for reference.

I sent the ticket this morning, hopefully it's fixed soon!

_________________
Image


Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:22 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:38 pm
Posts: 15
Post Re: 2015 Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
normally I do not begrudge Dan his money gain efforts but, these upgrades for almost the same price as the base modules that are only 1/3 or less of an upgrade seems a bit much to me. I cannot justify the cost. My guess is he would do better if selling them at least at half price if not 1/3. I'd buy a couple at half price and a bunch at 1/3. Matching the price closer to the upgrade percentage would probably net larger monetary gains then continuing at these values of minimal upgrades for almost the same cost as base.

_________________
https://sphotos-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho ... 4602_n.jpg


Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:49 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:42 am
Posts: 1146
Post Re: 2015 Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
whatisthis wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:
I wasn't saying I didn't believe you if that's what you're thinking. I'm saying it shouldn't do that.. Send a ticket to Dan. It needs to be fixed.


Ah I didn't mean to give off that impression, just wanted to stick the screenshot here for reference.

I sent the ticket this morning, hopefully it's fixed soon!

Looks like he said it was fixed now. Can you confirm?


Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:46 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 10:38 pm
Posts: 197
Post Re: 2015 Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
Pitch Ninja wrote:
whatisthis wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:
I wasn't saying I didn't believe you if that's what you're thinking. I'm saying it shouldn't do that.. Send a ticket to Dan. It needs to be fixed.


Ah I didn't mean to give off that impression, just wanted to stick the screenshot here for reference.

I sent the ticket this morning, hopefully it's fixed soon!

Looks like he said it was fixed now. Can you confirm?


Not on my planet... The drill is still only artifact: 1

I'll probably have to wait until he changes it

_________________
Image


Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:50 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 5:09 pm
Posts: 389
Location: Florida, USA
Post Re: 2015 Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
Disappointed that their isn't an upgraded version of the stormburst ray.

Did he fix Elios Collector Upgrade yet? If you already had 180 recharge it doesn't go any higher. EDIT: Nevermind. Read in the other thread it was fixed.

_________________
Member of Imminent Cataclysm


Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:22 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:35 am
Posts: 1269
Post Re: 2015 Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
Is there no other elite?

Or has one not been released;

Image


Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:40 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:27 pm
Posts: 1220
Post Re: 2015 Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
Hallucinations wrote:
Is there no other elite?

Or has one not been released;

Image


hard to say for sure, if it is rank 1900+ like the new Bane NPC we got last year, only a limited number of players will be able to see them

Bane Dread - http://galaxylegion.com/wiki/index.php/Bane_Dread

but as far as I know, if theire is a new high rank elios NPC like that one, no one have found and posted anything about it here

_________________
Champion of Darmos
Image


Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:59 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 1:56 am
Posts: 476
Post Re: 2015 Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
Why is the title of this thread "Seasonal Event 1"? This isn't the first seasonal, there were Lepus and QPedd before this.

_________________
Elements | Fragments | Remnants


Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:44 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:42 am
Posts: 1146
Post Re: 2015 Seasonal Event 1: The Elios
ActualFate wrote:
Why is the title of this thread "Seasonal Event 1"? This isn't the first seasonal, there were Lepus and QPedd before this.

They mean of the summer seasonals. In that, it is the first one.


Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:57 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron