View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 ALERT: TLC06: Opening the Kassivar 

juiceman wrote:
i know scan goes way over this, but i cloak a lot of junk at 20-22k and to date in almost 5 years none have been scanned.....could they anytime, sure...but just saying. And i agree with ODragon, at some point there should be an end to silly scan ability....just as there is a damage cap, which is a firm cap, there should be a scan cap or at least some decent way to increase cloak whole sale. I used to run across a ton of badly placed % cloak as well, but now wiht double the planets i'm lucky to scan better than a 2x arti on a 600 planet scan run. That said maybe we don;t need more cloak, right? (there is some sarcarm in this message, ill let the reader decide where)

+1. Planet building and rebuilding is a real chore with the lack of decent tools in the game to manage the planets on your scan. It just gets worse as you gain ranks and planets. I so wish there were better ways to manage your planets. Even if I could only export all the data on the planets on my scan and their details, I could load them into a database or spreadsheet or something -- making it much easier to, say, sort planets by cloak (to find the planets needing more cloak) or search enemy planets for different types of cloaking artis. As is, planet management is one of the just time consuming parts of the game....

Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:07 pm

The random boost list on the third post looks like it decreases, not increases (because of the dash) ......maybe it should be changed from a - to a +. No big deal, just a "cosmetic" issue I guess

And I agree, the cooldown should be 24 hours

Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:50 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5