View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:10 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 2015 Summer Seasonal Event 2: The Chuhn 

Is the event potentially broken for anyone else?

I have not been able to find Chuhn merchants since Dan "fixed" the Arms ship module. Before Dan "fixed" the module, I found 5. I have found 0 since. I'm guesstimating I've gone through about 25k energy npcing since. I didn't track my npc kills, but I have found around 6 troop carriers over that same npcing period. Anyone else having this problem or is it just really bad luck?

Last edited by Kevin9809 on Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:39 am

Kevin9809 wrote:

I have not been able to find Chuhn merchants since Dan "fixed" the Arms ship module. Before Dan "fixed" the module, I found 5. I have found 0 since. I'm guesstimating I've gone through about 25k energy npcing since. I didn't track my npc kills, but I have found around 6 troop carriers over that same npcing period. Anyone else having this problem or is it just really bad luck?

I have found some. just never know what you'll get.

Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:40 am

Pitch Ninja wrote:
Kevin9809 wrote:

I have found some. just never know what you'll get.

Heh. Must have been very bad luck. Finally found one.

Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:02 am

Kevin9809 wrote:

3 merchants in the last 2 hours with 2 rankups in that time. 11 troop carriers in the last 22 hours with 5 rankups in that time. you are just having really bad luck (with merchants) and good luck (with troop carriers).

and energy expended means squat .. i have a 37k energy bar ... but i am auto.ranking on NPCs with 20k left over ... only the total number of NPCs dropped.

EDIT: 6 more troop carriers in the last 2 hours so 17 troop carriers in the last 24 hours lol !

EDIT2: 7084 NPCs - 19 Chuhn Merchants - 373 NPCs per Merchant
> Chuhn Stem Bolts: 5
> Triangulum SparkMatter: 4
> Prejor V2 Grav-Hutch: 3
> Fornax Jewel: 2
> Eye of Sagittarius: 2
> Furlinium-E Spanner: 2
> Crate of Goridian Ale: 1

previous: 4850 NPCs to get 12 merchants - 404 NPCs per Merchant.
this is comparable to last year's spawn rate.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:03 am
Profile WWW

I have 4 ales now. Has anyone attempted to use 3 at once so you can go for the other new medal?

Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:14 pm

Kevin9809 wrote:
I have 4 ales now. Has anyone attempted to use 3 at once so you can go for the other new medal?

you can't use them all at once, for one; it would be way OP & two, the debuff lasts 4 hours, that's by intent to give you 1 hour after you use 3(one hour after each expires)

Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:18 pm

kirkeastment wrote:
Kevin9809 wrote:

you can't use them all at once, for one; it would be way OP & two, the debuff lasts 4 hours, that's by intent to give you 1 hour after you use 3(one hour after each expires)

I figured this was probably the case. Thanks for the info.

Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:04 pm

[quote="MrSpock"]
Chuhn Trading Post
Planet Structure: Size:1, Mining:1, Research:1 Artifact:1, Population:2000
If the planet has a Trade Hub, or Chuhn Trading Forum when this is build, this structure's bonuses are doubled.
Limit 1 per planet
Scrap Value: 3-6 CTP

/quote]

does Trade Hub, mean galactic trade hub ?
stupid question, i know. just want to make sure.

Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:38 pm

GINK51 wrote:
MrSpock wrote:
Chuhn Trading Post
Planet Structure: Size:1, Mining:1, Research:1 Artifact:1, Population:2000
If the planet has a Trade Hub, or Chuhn Trading Forum when this is build, this structure's bonuses are doubled.
Limit 1 per planet
Scrap Value: 3-6 CTP

/quote]

does Trade Hub, mean galactic trade hub ?
stupid question, i know. just want to make sure.

it's in reference to the planetary event;

Trading Hub(+10% Production for 1 week)

Which you will sometimes get on planets when colonized or as random planetary events :)

Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:00 pm

kirkeastment wrote:
Kevin9809 wrote:

is this confirmed ? if so, i like it !

i will probably wait until the end of the event to use all my ale up at once (if i can find anymore that is ... i think the drop rate for those is 5% maybe ?) ... disabling 5 ships in an hour or two likely won't be an issue for me at my rank. i hope that it will need to be 5 DIFFERENT ships .. but i suspect that there will be a bunch of disable trading going on around the 27th of september.

_____________Image

Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:56 pm
Profile WWW

yes it is confirmed, i stole a planet with one on it that was upgraded but no chuhn forum

Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:02 am

elerian wrote:
yes it is confirmed, i stole a planet with one on it that was upgraded but no chuhn forum

WHAT IS THIS PISSWATER ?? I ASKED FOR ALE, WENCH !

_____________Image

Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:07 am
Profile WWW

ahh, i was looking at one post while thinking of another.

Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:16 am

senatorhung wrote:
i will probably wait until the end of the event to use all my ale up at once (if i can find anymore that is ... i think the drop rate for those is 5% maybe ?) ... disabling 5 ships in an hour or two likely won't be an issue for me at my rank. i hope that it will need to be 5 DIFFERENT ships .. but i suspect that there will be a bunch of disable trading going on around the 27th of september.

for me it depends on how many Als I pick up (have 2 atm)

theire is a small catch - for the How Bazaar, How Bazaar medal you need to use the items during the 2015 season
but theire is no time limit on, Goridian Hangover as long as you have the ales needed to get the 3 'Goridian Withdrawal' effects

so if I mannaged to get 5+ Ales soon, I'll just use one to get my How Bazaar, How Bazaar medal (the ale is the only item I havent used)
and then use the Ales Next time I have to do a PvP LM task, to get my Goridian Hangover medal

also found Asquall on my scanner today. so here is profe that it is still quite posible to get the How bazar medal from last year, if you have the drops needed

(and as Chuhn Stem Bolts, Fornax Jewel and Triangulum Sparkmatter are cross overs from last year, you can use those to get credits for both medal, so as long as you got Eye of Andromeda, Furlinium-D Spanner and Prejor Grav-Hutch last year, it still possible to get the old one)

cant say how many, players that might still be able to get it, but theire is proberly a few out theire

Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:04 am

so yeah, don't hate me, but ....

THIS HAPPENED !!!

last year's spawn rate.

11,802 NPCs - 30 Chuhn Merchants - 393 NPCs per Merchant
> Chuhn Stem Bolts: 7
> Triangulum SparkMatter: 6
> Prejor V2 Grav-Hutch: 4
> Eye of Sagittarius: 4
> Fornax Jewel: 3
> Furlinium-E Spanner: 3
> Crate of Goridian Ale: 3

_____________Image

Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:26 pm
Profile WWW

I'm curious, is there any additional mission dialog for the people who've finished the Lutuma Chain? In the dialog for "Sphere of Influence" it mentioned asking the Chuhn about the Lutuma, so it stands to reason that there would be a new section.

Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:10 am

Lytol wrote:
I'm curious, is there any additional mission dialog for the people who've finished the Lutuma Chain? In the dialog for "Sphere of Influence" it mentioned asking the Chuhn about the Lutuma, so it stands to reason that there would be a new section.

can't help with the mission dialogue yet .. The Lutuma Coup - Completion Level: 15 of 20

senatorhung wrote:
last year's spawn rate.

11,802 NPCs - 30 Chuhn Merchants - 393 NPCs per Merchant
> Chuhn Stem Bolts: 7
> Triangulum SparkMatter: 6
> Eye of Sagittarius: 4
> Furlinium-E Spanner: 3
> Crate of Goridian Ale: 3

15,416 NPCs - 40 Chuhn Merchants - 385.4 NPCs per Merchant
> Chuhn Stem Bolts: 8
> Triangulum SparkMatter: 7
> Crate of Goridian Ale: 7
> Eye of Sagittarius: 6
> Furlinium-E Spanner: 5

_____________Image

Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:14 am
Profile WWW

So has the spawn rate got worst 10820 npc kills since last Merchant,Event getting very boring fast

Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:49 am

Lytol wrote:

Me: We received this artifact, call the Oruas Eye, from being called "The Great Elders". Have you heard of them?

Them: I recognizance the device. Thought "they" are known by many names, we refer to it as a single entity. The oldest name we have on record is The Arbilion.

Me: Where are they... er- "it"... Now?

Them: Well, it's difficult to explain. Is is... "nowhere". [sic]

Me: Nowhere?

Them: The best, albeit crude, explanation that we've pieced together is that it intentionally trapped itself between dimensions... its energy cycles between pockets of subspace.

Me: Why would it do that?

Them: There are stories that it claimed to know and communicate with the original creators of this universe. For reasons unclear, it was "instructed" to banish itself.

Me: That's... crazy.

Them: Its energy cycles are connected via physical nodes that have been scattered throughout the galaxies. Through them... it "sees" and "feels". You possess one of these nodes.

Me: But... I saw and spoke with it. And it referred to itself as "We".

Them: What you saw is only a projection. The Arbilon has no "physical" presence. At least, not that you would be familiar with. It interacts only through the will of its stewards.

Me: Have you traded with other races that also control an Eye?

Them: Yes. You are not the first race we have come across that has bonded with one. If you think it will give you a leg up on our deals, however, you would be mistaken.

Me: Would you even know if we attempted to?

Them: It would hardly matter. We employ advanced entropic amplification. Your predictions of our intentions would be no better than educated guesses.

Me: You never wanted one of the devices?

Them: The Arbilon's motives are dark and shrouded in mystery. Though tempting... we prefer to protect ourselves in other ways. We can't afford to have it glimpsing into our affairs.

Me: We'll take our chances.

Them: I would be extremely cautious. We all seek power, but sometimes the costs are hidden and broad. The Arbilon is only using you.

Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:40 am

I added the lutuma text to the wiki, as well as genetarr specific text:

Genetarr: If our records are correct, you've been here before?

Chuhn: Yes. Another Matriarch tried to read our minds during a
trade. I politely reminded her that we are immune to the abilities of
your kind.

Genetarr: Do you remember her name?

Chuhn: Galardieh... I think.

Genetarr: Galardieh hasn't ruled for hundreds of cycles.

Chuhn: ...It was very long ago. Things have changed considerably.

and the vygoid specific text:

Chuhn: Yes. Your people looked very different then... your bodies were not merged with such technology.

Vygoid: All Vygoid began the transition prior to leaving our home system. Our star was dying. The area is completely destroyed now.

Chuhn: ...It was very long ago. Things have changed considerably.

Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:20 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next